Reviews for Pizza Lap
Got2LoveFandoms chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Awww I loved this one! The ending was super cute. Truth or Dare is such a stupid game, but sometimes it brings out the best :)
naada.bh chapter 1 . 10/23/2013
I'll forever those cute Austin and Ally playing truth or dare stories. And yours just made the list.

For some reason, I love awkward moments between Austin and Ally and I love it more when it's on scree (not as much as the date in couples and careers because I can't watch that I just can't)... "...he'll take it all. As long as he gets to keep her." so cute and so sweet and I just want to hug him. And oh hey Austin writing notes on napkins is like his thing now and that makes me happy. So you left how they got together to our imagination, I like that. "One day down, forever to go." favorite part. Good job on the whole thing :)
xoElle23 chapter 1 . 9/26/2013
"It's okay, he'll need the practice telling the story anyway. His grandchildren are going to love it." Oh my actual god. Perfection. Pure perfection.
youth is a chemical madness chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Th
YouAndMeFitPerfectly chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Aww...too cute!
irmelonlord chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
"One day down, forever to go"
asdfkghas
This is so adorable I can't even
;-;
ONE OF THESE DAYS
A SCENARIO OF THIS HAS TO HAPPEN IN THE REAL SHOW
:manic headbobby nod: Yeshyeshyesh
Thanks for writing this, I really enjoyed it. :)
- Irma xoxo
tigerab1997 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Aweso e story :)
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Aww, this was sweet, I loved it.:)
ausllynow chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
OMG! BRAVO! BRAVO! ONE HUNDRED THOUSAND BRAVOS! ITS UR FRIEND AUSLLYNOW HERE WITH HER LATEST NEWS STORY... SKIRELYGURLI JUST WROTE THE BEST FANFIC IN THE WHOLE ENTIRE PLANET!
LoveShipper chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Cute Truth and Dare game. Those are the truths\dares I would tell Austin and Ally to do too.