Reviews for Bonds of Time
crankypants16 chapter 10 . 6/6
I like the story
Linda chapter 10 . 6/5
Love the story and hope to read more soon.
mizzrazz72 chapter 10 . 6/5
Say yes, Harry.
Guest chapter 9 . 3/24/2015
Update soon please! Or is this on hiatus?
cjab1234 chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
I am liking this story and looking forward to reading more.
Bluemisery chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Ah, finally! We know what they look like! But just /what/ they are is still a mystery... Alas, I was wrong.. Kyi wasn't a bloke.

Great story! Really excited to see where it goes from here!
Bluemisery chapter 7 . 11/27/2014

*cough* sorry about that. Had to be said. Incredibly gripping, interesting, and fantastically written, story you've got here! Can't wait to read more! Please do keep it up.

Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
Is Tyl a Malfoy? Sounds about right. Lol I love long chapters! And am also loving where this is going! However I can't help but remembering hermione say hearing voices was bad...
adenoide chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
Severus work for who? Dumby, Voldy or himself. I think dumby make a big mistake about Harry, he will have a big surprise when he will try to open Harry's trunk, I hope he will be hurt badly. I hope Harry won't lost his twin now he can see them. How Harry will start to be with Draco?
Bluemisery chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Oh... My... God... This is so awesome! This is the FIRST fanfic I've read that is actually giving the Durleys a chance! Keep it up!
Bluemisery chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
This is pretty... BLOODY BRILLIANT! I can't wait to see where this goes! Keep it up! I wonder when Draco will come in...?
Mashkai30 chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
Wise Waters chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
Oh my god please please update this. I love it and I wanna see more.
EmeraldGrey123 chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
This is amazing! Really well written, I'm totally hooked... )
I'd really like to see something more with mcgonagall and snape, I want to know what they think of what's going on with Harry.
I'm also a first time writer here, I'd love it if you could check out my story too if you get time, tell me what you think?
such-a-cruel-contradiction chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Great to see another chapter! ;) Can't wait for next!