Reviews for Bonds of Time
EmeraldGrey123 chapter 8 . 1/2
This is amazing! Really well written, I'm totally hooked... )
I'd really like to see something more with mcgonagall and snape, I want to know what they think of what's going on with Harry.
I'm also a first time writer here, I'd love it if you could check out my story too if you get time, tell me what you think?
such-a-cruel-contradiction chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Great to see another chapter! ;) Can't wait for next!
wolfish-willow chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
*flails* omg, I finally caught up on the chapters I missed and just. Wow. First, Dumbledore using that spell on Harry and now Harry being attacked!

I hope the voices are right about Remus coming around. Harry needs a few more people in his corner (though, really, none could be as awesome as Kyi and Kai).

SUCH A CLIFFHANGER YOU EVIL WRITER YOU. I'm at the edge of my seat and am really looking forward to what happens next. Is Harry going to actually meet his voices? Did they transport him somewhere else? IDK, but I can't wait to find out. :D
fiona flame chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
I am reviewing! Please give me more! I love this story. It seems new and i have no idea whats gonna happen next, so please don't make us wait too long?
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
Hi! I've just begun to read your story and I like it very much. It's a bit cliché but I love them so I don't mind at all and it's pretty much well written. it's pleasant to read. I hope though you won't go too far in the Oc characters as I think they're useful but shouldn't eclipse the original characters. Rowling created many characters to write with so Oc's are good and all but I don't like when they come to the main plan. Here it's perfectly balanced so I have great hopes for the following chapters. Thank you for sharing.
blackflamegod chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
I love your story but you may Harry just a little too incompetent and scatterbrained!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
Love this story, I also cant wait for the Hogwarts studets to come back because it said dra co was in it with Harry and I cant wait to see those to, I'm also wondering if Ron&Mione is with dumbly. Update plz!
Avid Reader chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
I'm not sure what just happened at the end of the last chapter. But I am enjoying the story. It's actually unique if sometimes confusing but you usually explain it. Can't wait for the next chapter.
HPpureblood chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
Great update! I look forward to the next confrontation.
MsQueenWitch chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
cool
Yana5 chapter 8 . 12/27/2013
can I destroy dumbledork. loved it
mizzrazz72 chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Dumbledore had better watch out. Harry can't trust Remus.
chaosmutated chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
awesome man this is getting hot man hot
such-a-cruel-contradiction chapter 7 . 11/30/2013
Can't wait for next chapter! And def' can't wait to see Dumbledore get his!
NERGAL13 chapter 6 . 10/12/2013
I'm really enjoying this fic can't wait for next chapter's keep it coming x