Reviews for Bonds of Time
cjab1234 chapter 9 . 11/29/2014
I am liking this story and looking forward to reading more.
Bluemisery chapter 9 . 11/28/2014
Ah, finally! We know what they look like! But just /what/ they are is still a mystery... Alas, I was wrong.. Kyi wasn't a bloke.

Great story! Really excited to see where it goes from here!
Bluemisery chapter 7 . 11/27/2014
Oh that pisspot! IM SO GLAD SNAPE KILLED YOU!

*cough* sorry about that. Had to be said. Incredibly gripping, interesting, and fantastically written, story you've got here! Can't wait to read more! Please do keep it up.

-JW
Guest chapter 5 . 11/19/2014
Is Tyl a Malfoy? Sounds about right. Lol I love long chapters! And am also loving where this is going! However I can't help but remembering hermione say hearing voices was bad...
adenoide chapter 9 . 11/19/2014
Severus work for who? Dumby, Voldy or himself. I think dumby make a big mistake about Harry, he will have a big surprise when he will try to open Harry's trunk, I hope he will be hurt badly. I hope Harry won't lost his twin now he can see them. How Harry will start to be with Draco?
Bluemisery chapter 3 . 11/19/2014
Oh... My... God... This is so awesome! This is the FIRST fanfic I've read that is actually giving the Durleys a chance! Keep it up!
Bluemisery chapter 2 . 11/19/2014
This is pretty... BLOODY BRILLIANT! I can't wait to see where this goes! Keep it up! I wonder when Draco will come in...?
Mashkai30 chapter 9 . 11/18/2014
Wise Waters chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
Oh my god please please update this. I love it and I wanna see more.
EmeraldGrey123 chapter 8 . 1/2/2014
This is amazing! Really well written, I'm totally hooked... )
I'd really like to see something more with mcgonagall and snape, I want to know what they think of what's going on with Harry.
I'm also a first time writer here, I'd love it if you could check out my story too if you get time, tell me what you think?
such-a-cruel-contradiction chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
Great to see another chapter! ;) Can't wait for next!
wolfish-willow chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
*flails* omg, I finally caught up on the chapters I missed and just. Wow. First, Dumbledore using that spell on Harry and now Harry being attacked!

I hope the voices are right about Remus coming around. Harry needs a few more people in his corner (though, really, none could be as awesome as Kyi and Kai).

SUCH A CLIFFHANGER YOU EVIL WRITER YOU. I'm at the edge of my seat and am really looking forward to what happens next. Is Harry going to actually meet his voices? Did they transport him somewhere else? IDK, but I can't wait to find out. :D
fiona flame chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
I am reviewing! Please give me more! I love this story. It seems new and i have no idea whats gonna happen next, so please don't make us wait too long?
Guest chapter 8 . 12/28/2013
Hi! I've just begun to read your story and I like it very much. It's a bit cliché but I love them so I don't mind at all and it's pretty much well written. it's pleasant to read. I hope though you won't go too far in the Oc characters as I think they're useful but shouldn't eclipse the original characters. Rowling created many characters to write with so Oc's are good and all but I don't like when they come to the main plan. Here it's perfectly balanced so I have great hopes for the following chapters. Thank you for sharing.
blackflamegod chapter 8 . 12/30/2013
I love your story but you may Harry just a little too incompetent and scatterbrained!