Reviews for The Basketcase
secr3tlover chapter 7 . 11/14/2020
rereading this a third time... yikes, and now i wonder if that locker routine works... does it? or is it just something you came up with.. wondering if I could try this.. that'd be interesting. anyhow, yeah let me know!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/28/2020
the ending *melts* i love this, i love this, i. LOVE. THIS.
how to express how much, i cant. VKKDBJ-
i particulerly love the last line.
"Let's go get ourselves another detention"

ADORABLE. fricking adorable. and the relationship between nick and jess.. *faints*
NFVO- i love this story it is in my favorites of all time I don't think anything could top it and it wont.

thank you, for writing this story.

really thank you.
~anonymous
Guest chapter 8 . 10/28/2020
freaking adorable
Guest chapter 5 . 10/28/2020
they get cuter and cuter and i love them soo much even just this little scene where he kinda apologizes shows there love33
Guest chapter 3 . 10/28/2020
i can feel their love already 3 EEK
Guest chapter 2 . 10/28/2020
im rereading this bc this is my favorite highschool fic ever right up there with:

'lay my head on the hood of your car'
'post-it'
'heart like a socket'
and now newly added 'the basketcase'

~callmehmrsmiller ;)
secr3tlover chapter 20 . 10/22/2020
UBVWU9QWEADSIJ- THIS WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER. NFIEWNDV- no, im gonna be calm. this was so cute! i love how the characters developed at the end and im so glad they were still friends by the end of it i love it. BNIFWHES-
secr3tlover chapter 19 . 10/22/2020
aww what nick did was so cute! and the last part was witty ;) SO SAD ITS ALMOST OVER
secr3tlover chapter 18 . 10/22/2020
THE EPISODE I MEAN CHAPTERS GET CUTER BY THE MINUTEEEE!
secr3tlover chapter 17 . 10/22/2020
aww this episode i mean chapter was pure fluff with a little of anger/angst at the end! 33333
secr3tlover chapter 16 . 10/22/2020
aw this chapter was soooo cuteeee! and embarrassing, and weird lol, but cute!
secr3tlover chapter 14 . 10/22/2020
ERIENBOSFJK-
secr3tlover chapter 13 . 10/22/2020
GDIVIS- OOP. they are about to? they are- BOFUQEAHVIKEWGNHIDSJKVJHSDX FINA-FUCKING-LLY!
secr3tlover chapter 11 . 10/22/2020
JD NEBIJHESK-
secr3tlover chapter 10 . 10/22/2020
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW