Reviews for The Miracle Girl of Downton
chelsietothenorthern chapter 17 . 10/7
GREAT chapter! I enjoyed Annabelle and Marys interaction very much. Please keep going, I can’t wait:)!
Very nice. You painted a pleasant picture of a Mary we rarely see (on the show or in fanfic). Nice to see Mary and Annabelle bonding.
CountessCora chapter 17 . 10/7
I just love this story! I admire Annabelle's courage!
I like Annabelle's spunkiness - I imagine this was how Sybil was as a child.
granthamfan chapter 16 . 9/14
I loved this chapter. I've loved the previous ones as well. I'm so sorry that I've not taken the time to write reviews.

Everyone is perfectly in character, and I love the direction you're taking this in. I can't wait to read more.
chelsietothenorthern chapter 16 . 9/14
Love this! I'm on the edge of my seat! Poor, brave Annabelle!
dr.omej chapter 15 . 8/28
I really love this story! I love seeing Cora trying to deal with her niece and being a "mother" to a younger girl. I would love to see Mary and Annie become close and that Mary would warm up to her.
Emily L chapter 1 . 8/25
Sorry! I have one more question- how old is Annabelle supposed to be? I don't remember if you mentioned it in the beginning but I thought she was quite young and now she seems very mature. Regardless of her age she is young experienced real trauma. I'd like to see the aftermath of it and maybe use that as a potential Cora/Annabelle bonding moment (like have Annabelle wake up from a nightmare and seek comfort?). Haha I don't know it's just she experienced something traumatic and at the same time lost both her parents and I definitely think it would have a major affect on her emotionally, especially if she is young and doesn't quite understand.
Emily L chapter 15 . 8/25
Yay! I'm so happy you updated! I've been following this story for a while now and I am so sorry I have not reviewed (I'm horrible at that). I love this story and I think you write the characters so realistically to their personalities on the show and I love how Annabelle fits into their family dynamic perfectly yet imperfectly and I love her relationship with Sybil. Although, I must say I'm a little nervous for her confronting the Dowager after disrupting the social order. I would like to see more interactions between Annabelle and her aunt and uncle, but also her other two cousins. Also maybe could you mention Annabelle in her grieving process (I know that grieving for the loss of loved ones is really up and down but maybe you write a little about a "down" day?). Anyway, I love the story and I know wherever you decide to take it, it will be fantastic! So excited for the next review, although I will a little concerned about Annabelle's possible reprimand from Violet and maybe even Robert... Yikes! :) :) :)
Kp chapter 13 . 7/18
Great chapter! Love the dynamic between Anabelle and Cora. It'd be interesting to see how Cora is dealing with all of this. Can't wait for an update.
Great story! Please continue! Love the Cora/Annabelle bond that has developed and would love to see more!
Frog1 chapter 12 . 7/2
A very good, but sad, story!
Victoria chapter 11 . 8/1/2016
Please write another chapter it's brilliant.
CountessCora chapter 11 . 12/17/2015
What a precious exchange between Annabelle and Daisy! So cute and heartwarming.
Aleximour6061 chapter 10 . 4/19/2015
Hope you update again. I really hope we see some more of Cora but I hope we see more Cobert more. Love the idea keep going.