Reviews for Where Is Your Heart?
LoveSamandDean chapter 3 . 5/11
omg I loved this story. i even had tears in my eyes when he read the essay. Well done.
Frakking Toasters chapter 3 . 1/30/2014
Oh Sammy. It's kind of ironic for this story, but he really does break my heart. But I love it when Dean gets some sense knocked into him and starts appreciating his awesome little brother. xo
AshleyMarie84 chapter 3 . 10/21/2013
This story was simply amazing! I really loved how you correlated Sammy's physical heart being damaged as well as his metaphorical one. I would absolutely love to see a sequel about Sam's recovery and how Dean mother hens him. I'm a sucker for the recovery period in fics. If you want to that is. :) Fantastic job!
scootersmom chapter 3 . 10/17/2013
Thanks for such a great story! I love limp Sam, but especially when he heals up! I'll be reading your next story!
BlueElly chapter 3 . 10/7/2013
Awww *.*
It's beautiful this story :)
A really good work :)
When Dean discovered Sam's mail for the college, and he read it, i began to cry ahah, as him :D a lot of brotherly love thorugh those words *.*
See you soon :)
Bye! :)
JudyH chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
I think my favorite part of this story was the comparison you drew between Sam's physical heart being broken and put back together, and his emotional one being torn apart and repaired as well. The doctors may have fixed his physical one, but we all know his brother's forgiveness and love is what healed his emotional one.

Liked it!
murphy9202 chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Great story. Sam's essay was awesome.
judyann chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Oh I loved it! And what Sam wrote made me cry! Great story!
mara-isamoose chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Sam's essay almost made me cry. That was a lovely ending to a lovely story!
SamDeanLover28 chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
3 *looking forward to your next story*
3DBABE1999 chapter 3 . 10/6/2013
Say it isn't so?!.. It can't be over?!.. God I loved this story.. And you're so right.. I thought the same thing when 'Dearest Betsy' told the boys how Brick really died and why.. My thoughts were that it was a subtle hint at what Sam would have done if Riot hadn't run in front of the Impala when he did.. But .. Dean is still clueless as ever.. God.. I hope Season 9 gives us moments like these!.. Woo hoo! Only fifty-one hours to go! I CAN'T WAIT!
AshleyMarie84 chapter 2 . 10/5/2013
Well, I was almost right. LOL I thought his heart just stopped from the blunt force trauma to the chest, I didn't expect a torn aorta. Nice one! I love Sammy with heart problems, I know I'm horrible. So, I really LOVE this fic. I really would like to see Dean mother hen Sam to death during his recovery and pretty much ban him from hunting for a long time. I'm on pins and needles for an update! :)
Lucydolly22 chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Intriguing, keep going
Meowtwist chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
Aw, Poor Sammy. Poor Dean, too. :( I can't wait for the next chapter!
mara-isamoose chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
HoLY sHiT. WhY WouLD YOu dO THis tO mE? I cANt wITh tHIs. JeSUs plEAsE uPdaTE sOoN