Reviews for The Devil's Progenitor
Namemakaze125 chapter 8 . 6/20
Yo got somethings to say. First is this story is good. I'm enjoying it. And second is that you had obito's description wrong its his left eye he gave to kakashi and I believe you had zetsu's color scheme wrong but could be wrong. Cheers
eh chapter 2 . 4/4
eh
crazylony chapter 5 . 2/24
I FOUND A CLASH OF CLANS GEMS GIVEAWAY! / - you receive free Clash of Clans gems instantly! It really works! (h1TJXfCfDW)
wesker101 chapter 12 . 1/17
jaime bien ta fic jai hate de lire les prochain chapitre.
brandon chapter 12 . 12/21/2014
updaaaaate
Guest chapter 2 . 11/22/2014
First I have to applied you for using Sparda as his name, most of the five I have read mainly use naruto uzumaki namikaze sparda, or naruto namikaze Sparda. And it becomes annoying.
silverking77 chapter 2 . 10/6/2014
The best devil may cry naruto crosover ever keep going becuse this is a work of art
Guest chapter 5 . 8/1/2014
YOU FUCK! not cool man not at all!
T51b Moridin chapter 10 . 7/31/2014
Pretty cool. Always loved pandora. Such a badass weapon. Seriously the only weapon needed if you think about it. It can transform into anything...anything at all..even a sexy model of 20 year old Jennifer Lopez or Kira Knightley.
T51b Moridin chapter 9 . 7/31/2014
Good wrap up of th events. I see you are opening up the event for the Demon Tower arc. Considering the game it will be short and sweet full of big ass demons getting their asses turned into weapons and being taken by Sparda. Until finally the child of Mundus or Mundus himself pops out after having come back somehow after being totally wrecked and killed by dante in Dmc2. Pretty ok game overall a little shameful in comparison to the other Dmc games, even DMC the rework. Looking forward to the big ass fight. Oh and wasn't dante a full demon by the end of his fight with mundus? Or wait no cause vergil only became a full demon due to prolonged exposure to hell and even though dante killed millions upon millions of demons he didn't have such a prolonged time period in hell more like the bit of time he was there then blamo left after killing mundus. So I guess the guy is either dead or time moved at a different rate in the elemental nations and were about to fight Dante as the big guy popping out. Hell Sparda the original coming out would be pretty badass. Gotta give the kid force edge at some point.
T51b Moridin chapter 8 . 7/31/2014
Wow. Great chapter. Loved that he saved so many uchiha that were innocent. They will be the loyal uchiha that were spared and praised for their loyalty. Hopefully they won't all become arrogant. Of course mor than likely the village will see them as pariahs as they are the last of a clan that tried to betray the leaf. We'll see. Glad danzo is out of the way. he is such a bitch to kill when he has the sharingan eyes for Izanagi.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 7/31/2014
He should be like. WATUP SHINIGAMI-SAN Wanna party? XD Excellent chapter. Loved the meeting with the yondaime, kushina, and kurai kurama. Leaving a Kage Bunshin in the HOkage's office was smart as fk. His full Devil trigger is Majiin mode from Dmc2 i'm guessing as that is the mode that was basically sparda incarnate if I recall.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
pretty beast wave arc. i seriously enjoyed the complete change to it. an haku meeting her mom was priceless.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 7/31/2014
Hm. Canon just doesn't make lot of sense at this point in time. Considering the kid can shadow walk and lots of other things I'm guessing he is about to learn.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 7/30/2014
Shame bee does not appear again. And naruto's mastery will be water and lightning? As beginning thats fine but do remember that with trianing one can learn all 5 affinities as shown by kakashi using way too many different jutsu. If the sharigan lets you copy then it just means the body has the ability to do the skill in the first place if it had training.