Reviews for The Healer
Very cool!
Fonix Girl chapter 43 . 10/16/2016
Wow. I started reading this yesterday and couldn't stop until I had finished it.

This is honestly one of the most amazing stories I have ever had the priviledge to read. Thank you. Thank you so much for writing this and putting so much reality into it. You're awesome. You truly are. This story made me cry at times, yes, but it was because they were goodish tears. It takes a truly powerful story to make me tear up. You had tears streaming down my face.

Thank you.
Melissa Fairy chapter 11 . 10/2/2016
Very emotional. I feel like i'm there!
Melissa Fairy chapter 2 . 10/2/2016
Darker then what i'm used to, but doable.
scarredbeauty112 chapter 23 . 10/1/2016
Hear, hear. I love this story and I deal with an EDNOS, an SI Disorder and Suicidal thoughts on a daily basis. This story is serious about what goes on in the minds of individuals who have these problems.
JaceSienna98 chapter 34 . 7/18/2016
I agree with you, stopping yourself from cutting isn't that easy. It's an addiction, like alcohol or drugs. Even when your relatively happy, it takes a lot of time. You can have told everyone and be well on the track back to happiness and break a glass, see a shard on the floor and just snap. Friends can help somewhat, but it's ultimately up to the person hurting themselves to make the choice.
JaceSienna98 chapter 1 . 7/18/2016
Dark, but good.
AddictedPenguin chapter 41 . 2/26/2016
I think my heart broke a little... that was so sweet.
AddictedPenguin chapter 40 . 1/9/2016
It's been a while, I had to reread the last previous chapter to get into the flow again. But what was I happy when I saw my email notification that you had updated!

And what a great chapter again! It's been gone for a while but all my Fuuto feelings are coming back. That bloody tease!

I hope not, but are you ending it soon? (I'm actually in the mood for another round of pure angst muhaha).

Thank you for updating again! I woke up 20 minutes ago and read it right away!

Angel
AddictedPenguin chapter 39 . 7/24/2015
Another beautiful chapter, I love it.
I couldn't help but scroll up to check if it's completed yet. Now I'm on my phone so I am not sure if it shows or not- but I really do hope it's not done yet, although I can sense that the end must be near. I just don't want it to stop wwww
Mushroom chapter 36 . 6/22/2015
Continue to write! This is such a good story!
Reader chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
Wow you have a great story.i can't wait to read more
AddictedPenguin chapter 36 . 6/18/2015
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful! I told you before how excited I was and now I finally had the time to lay down and read it (prefer reading it before I go to bed- hopefully I'll dream of Fuuto... Nope).

So excited, so cute. Hotaru and her father made me smile, that she knows her dreams. Fuuto and his semi serious and silly remarks, her little moment of what he would have done if he wouldn't have seen the scars (I think we all wondered!) and then

That final part that was supposed to be so happy, but then broke it all.

But this means more struggles, fights and most important, more chapters! Can't wait to see in which turn this will take! Keep it up!
AngelPelt chapter 35 . 6/14/2015
Hi just wanted to say that I really like your story and I'm looking forward to the next update! :)
AddictedPenguin chapter 35 . 6/10/2015
Usually I am not very fond of reading stories with Ocs, but recently I started watching Brothers Conflict again and my love for Fuuto awakened again. I spent a lot of time looking for good fanfiction, the bio of “The Healer” really interested me and I thought; let's try it out.

This is not similar as something I have read before. Your OC has an actual character, there's something more in it than a tsundere fangirl who wants to screw each and every brother she sees (although I don't always mind that).

I am usually a very cheerful and positive person, and not many know my dark side, but while reading it I almost felt like Hotaru sometimes, I think I even felt envy. I'm going through a tough period now and this story comes very close. The depression, the selfharm. It makes me wish I'd have a Fuuto to pick me up.

But I suppose it helped. I was reading it a couple of nights ago and just had to stop- I wasn't sure if I could finish it already. I wasn't sure if I'd be ready to read her happy ending while still feeling like a mess myself. Yet the next morning I noticed something different; chapter 35 had been updated four hours ago. And then I started reading again, and reading, and reading, until I reached the final chapter.

I often took printscreens with my phone of moments I thought that were beautiful, things that Fuuto said or completely captured my own feelings. Not being able to stop cutting, for example. Knowing you're hurting the people around you, but you can't stop. Looking in the mirror and despising your own reflection. Calling myself ugly, and especially, fat.
I even took a printscreen of when she said “I should be pretty and thin” and was motivated to change right then and there. I often tried to, but I always fall back in old behaviour, still, it makes me want to try it again. Make myself better.

“What are you bleeding for?” That was such a deep question, I started to wonder too. For what?And then the next chapter started, “You're better than this.” His gentleness, that soft side. I have always wished that I'd have someone who'd run their hand over my thigh and whisper to me “Never again”.

Not only was this beautifully written, your fanfic has been a great help to me too. Maybe someday I'll find my own Fuuto, with his twisted sides but care. Sharing the same humour and being able to call each other “ugly” and “arrogant”. I have someone like that in my life, but he only sees me as a friend, I suppose that will work for now too. I'm just glad I realised it thanks to you.

Then there was this part that Fuuto got pissed, pissed at her insecureness. How she looked away and started comparing herself to other people while he was there, right in front of her. Then he asked her “Do you feel ugly?” I think I broke. He's so sweet.

Rewatching Brothers Conflict, I realised how close you are to capturing his peronality, maybe you even have him completely. His switching sides between being a total jerk and his care and love, and then brushing it off as a joke. His soft and true side, like when he tells her he rather wants to be an actor. Forcing himself on her, seeing her bare body and actually being a little shocked, but then pretending it's nothing big and make him say something maybe a little inapropriate, but knowing he means well. You just exactly got him.

To make me feel so related to the main character, to the story, and your realstic Fuuto. I can only say that I love it and I hope more chapters will follow, eventhough you're this far already. I've fallen for them, and I hope there will be happiness after all the struggles they've both been through.

I think I forgot a lot and there's more I wanted to say but I just want you to know that I loved it, and I think that's the most important part.

Love,