Reviews for The Healer
Mushroom chapter 36 . 6/22
Continue to write! This is such a good story!
Reader chapter 1 . 6/20
Wow you have a great story.i can't wait to read more
AddictedPenguin chapter 36 . 6/18
Wonderful, absolutely wonderful! I told you before how excited I was and now I finally had the time to lay down and read it (prefer reading it before I go to bed- hopefully I'll dream of Fuuto... Nope).

So excited, so cute. Hotaru and her father made me smile, that she knows her dreams. Fuuto and his semi serious and silly remarks, her little moment of what he would have done if he wouldn't have seen the scars (I think we all wondered!) and then

That final part that was supposed to be so happy, but then broke it all.

But this means more struggles, fights and most important, more chapters! Can't wait to see in which turn this will take! Keep it up!
AngelPelt chapter 35 . 6/14
Hi just wanted to say that I really like your story and I'm looking forward to the next update! :)
AddictedPenguin chapter 35 . 6/10
Usually I am not very fond of reading stories with Ocs, but recently I started watching Brothers Conflict again and my love for Fuuto awakened again. I spent a lot of time looking for good fanfiction, the bio of “The Healer” really interested me and I thought; let's try it out.

This is not similar as something I have read before. Your OC has an actual character, there's something more in it than a tsundere fangirl who wants to screw each and every brother she sees (although I don't always mind that).

I am usually a very cheerful and positive person, and not many know my dark side, but while reading it I almost felt like Hotaru sometimes, I think I even felt envy. I'm going through a tough period now and this story comes very close. The depression, the selfharm. It makes me wish I'd have a Fuuto to pick me up.

But I suppose it helped. I was reading it a couple of nights ago and just had to stop- I wasn't sure if I could finish it already. I wasn't sure if I'd be ready to read her happy ending while still feeling like a mess myself. Yet the next morning I noticed something different; chapter 35 had been updated four hours ago. And then I started reading again, and reading, and reading, until I reached the final chapter.

I often took printscreens with my phone of moments I thought that were beautiful, things that Fuuto said or completely captured my own feelings. Not being able to stop cutting, for example. Knowing you're hurting the people around you, but you can't stop. Looking in the mirror and despising your own reflection. Calling myself ugly, and especially, fat.
I even took a printscreen of when she said “I should be pretty and thin” and was motivated to change right then and there. I often tried to, but I always fall back in old behaviour, still, it makes me want to try it again. Make myself better.

“What are you bleeding for?” That was such a deep question, I started to wonder too. For what?And then the next chapter started, “You're better than this.” His gentleness, that soft side. I have always wished that I'd have someone who'd run their hand over my thigh and whisper to me “Never again”.

Not only was this beautifully written, your fanfic has been a great help to me too. Maybe someday I'll find my own Fuuto, with his twisted sides but care. Sharing the same humour and being able to call each other “ugly” and “arrogant”. I have someone like that in my life, but he only sees me as a friend, I suppose that will work for now too. I'm just glad I realised it thanks to you.

Then there was this part that Fuuto got pissed, pissed at her insecureness. How she looked away and started comparing herself to other people while he was there, right in front of her. Then he asked her “Do you feel ugly?” I think I broke. He's so sweet.

Rewatching Brothers Conflict, I realised how close you are to capturing his peronality, maybe you even have him completely. His switching sides between being a total jerk and his care and love, and then brushing it off as a joke. His soft and true side, like when he tells her he rather wants to be an actor. Forcing himself on her, seeing her bare body and actually being a little shocked, but then pretending it's nothing big and make him say something maybe a little inapropriate, but knowing he means well. You just exactly got him.

To make me feel so related to the main character, to the story, and your realstic Fuuto. I can only say that I love it and I hope more chapters will follow, eventhough you're this far already. I've fallen for them, and I hope there will be happiness after all the struggles they've both been through.

I think I forgot a lot and there's more I wanted to say but I just want you to know that I loved it, and I think that's the most important part.

Love,

Angel
Lilly chapter 4 . 5/22
The story started out good but someone who cuts themselves is more defensive when they do it. If anyone finds out about it they would get annoyed and try to avoid the person... btw why does she need a man to save her. She obviously has a friend named Mai. Come on- the power of friendship should be strong. If it was my friend I would cry and plead for them to stop and if I was cutting myself and see how concerned my friend is I would stop or if I'm going to be stubborn I wouldn't blatantly tell her I'm still cutting myself- I mean Mai could still alert the teachers or someone about it-there will be action which would be taken upon.

Lastly, a story where two friends conquer such a situation would be more appropriate if you wanted that sort of drama.

Does depression go away because its a boy giving you attention and not your concerned friend?

Sorry about being critical but its what I have to point out.
The Below Average chapter 33 . 5/21
i wonder who let that slip...
HaremFan16 chapter 33 . 5/20
Ouhhhh... please do something bad to Hotaru and then Fuuto is there to save her and then *POOF* happy end *-*
Animelover0115 chapter 32 . 5/13
Awww ok the end was really adorable -
The Below Average chapter 32 . 5/12
aww this story made my day! :)
The Below Average chapter 31 . 5/10
dunn- dunn- dunnnnnnnnnnn- i love this story so much it make me happy when you update... i dont think i can live without this story...
Annatsume.25 chapter 30 . 5/6
Sometimes I don't want to read the update of this. Like it might get me crazy goodness. This is so good my gosh. Ikennat. XDDD But still hoping for a next a update. Keep up the good work!
Annatsume.25 chapter 29 . 5/5
This FanFiction totally made me like Fuuto srsly xDD
ChamberOfNightmares chapter 29 . 4/16
Omg I wonder what happens when she meets his family
Animelover0115 chapter 29 . 4/16