Reviews for Unavoidable Battles
Palladion.x chapter 4 . 4/24/2014
What a thrilling part 2! I honestly couldn't call it at the beginning there, I had no clue which way it would go. It was extremely sad to see the conflict between two friends, even more so when they are both so headstrong as to not back down.
Palladion.x chapter 3 . 4/24/2014
Woah that was very intense! I said this before in a PM nut i'll say it again here, you have just the right amount of description in these battles. It's a very fine line I think, and you've nailed it. I especially love the inner turmoil going on with Mitsuru and Akihiko, it adds a whole other layer to the battle!
Decode The Raging Philosopher chapter 4 . 2/21/2014
You really know how to write a fight don't you Raidou-sensei. Is it weird that I think Yukari is sort of a bitch. Also I really thought Akihiko was gonna win and then I remembered his weakness is Ice. Anyway great chapter Brah.
Hawkeye Reticle chapter 4 . 12/26/2013
That's how you build up reluctance. Awesome job Raidou!
Keep it up!
Nightly7 chapter 4 . 12/24/2013
Badass Mitsuru is badass! Man, I wonder what will happen if they make The Answer animated. Could we see throat being stabbed like this? haha, I hope so.
Anyway, good as always. Mitsuru's reluctance was well done.
Keep it up.
l3largus chapter 1 . 12/22/2013
I usually dont review (just follow/fav to re-read again [yeah, that guy]) but I just had to tell you how awesome this was! Only a handful of fics have ever made me actually gasp or smile like my fav sports team won their chsmpionship, and this has me wanting to run to all my friends repeating "dude dude dudedudedude!" because of the awesome-ness! And that ending! If this were read out loud to people, that alone would have gotten cheers added to the standing ovation it deserves. This isnt very constructive but just know I found the whole thing amazing!
Nightly7 chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
Well, that was a nice one. I can't wait for the next fight, keep it up.
Hawkeye Reticle chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
Haha, that's how you make Ken strong. I knew he didn't suck!
But seriously, that scuffle between Mitsuru and Ken was pretty awesomely done. Neither were too strong or too weak, but it turns out Mitsuru managed to win out in the end.
I can imagine Akihiko winning against Yukari since he has the movement advantage and because he also has the weakness advantage that Yukari didn't.
Now, we have the showdown between Mitsuru and Akihiko. Things are not going to end well... I actually have no idea who's gonna win because I'm dumb enough to forget whether Caesar still has his Electricity weakness.
Anyways, keep it up.
Awesome coincidence: I was listening to Creeping Death just now! Whoo!
Decode The Raging Philosopher chapter 3 . 12/22/2013
Why you so bummed Raidou-sensei? Anyway I just thought I would review both this chapter and the previous chapter in the same review just to save time you know?

Anyway I loved the fight between Yashiro and Kanashi. I think you portrayed them perfectly considering they aren't even your characters. It probably doesn't help that I know whom they are based off. But that doesn't matter. Anyway I love how the fight was back and forth. Instead of being completely one-sided like some authors write fights. I mean both Kanashi and Yashiro both made their come backs and each had their defining moments in the fight. But in the end I love how neither of them won and instead Akihiko knocked them both out cold. That sir was truly brilliant.

As for the chapter Burning Resolve. I believe it holds a great contrast with the chapter Days of Darkness. I mean this in a good way. Because in Days of darkness it initially started out as friendly spar and slowly got more serious. But this fight got serious very quickly. I like how you made Ken somewhat strong. I mean because in my original play through he sucked really bad. Also I couldn't help but hope that Ken would win but alas their was nothing he do against Mitsuru and the mighty strong Artemsia. I mean the why Mitsuru used Artemsia was magnifique. The tactics she used were true to that of the heiress of the kirijo group. Also let side note Artemsia is actually based on Artemisia of Caria, an actual ruler from the ancient west region of Asia Minor. Not the greek godess of the hunt. But meh I'm fine with it. I just thought I might let you know for future reference.

Anyway good job as always Raidou-sensei.
Hawkeye Reticle chapter 2 . 12/7/2013
Oh man, how I wish that I could write fist fights like you could.
That was awesomely entertaining.
Keep it up up!
Decode The Raging Philosopher chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Damn that fight was seriously hardcore. I mean Akihiko fighting like the beast he is. Man I wish more people would write fight scenes like that because that was fucking amazing. A slow clap for you Sir Raidou-sensei
Thedarknesswithin96 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Nice! fast paced and very fun to read.
Nightly7 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Nice one! First time I've seen this kinda of fic but you should included elemental magic and a few appearances from their persona. It's good overall but its not mostly about punching and kicking, next time be sure to include personae otherwise the fic was good. Keep it up.