Reviews for Sookie Ever After
lolli.bolli chapter 17 . 9/5/2016
Freyda is nasty piece of work. Whoops, poor Sookie scared that girl.
lolli.bolli chapter 28 . 9/5/2016
Glad she told Niall to get lost. The fairies never did her right. Even poor Claudine was a shitful example of a fairy godmother. And yay, we get a HEA and a positive looking future for E and S who are both willing to move on from their terrible approach to their relationship. I'm feeling optimistic! I know she would never want to be a vampire, but she is thinking more and more like a supe. I could really imagine her changing her mind as she finds her 'career Sookie' feet more in the future.

I hope you write a sequel, even some one shots for this story. But it really deserves more than just a one shot. This is so good. I can't understand why it has so few reviews! You're such a good writer and you captured the spirit of the series so perfectly. Easily the best ending I've read to SVM and I am 100% choosing to believe this over the piece of crap we were served. Thanks for all your effort. So worth it.
lolli.bolli chapter 27 . 9/5/2016
I'm a little annoyed, but so much more glad that she didn't go running to Fangtasia. They both need to move on from old habits.
lolli.bolli chapter 26 . 9/5/2016
You captured Pam and her intentions well here.
lolli.bolli chapter 25 . 9/5/2016
One dance to serve their political interests, once dance to serve their romantic ones.
lolli.bolli chapter 24 . 9/5/2016
I need one of those magic dresses! Or maybe a witchy BFF will do ;)
lolli.bolli chapter 23 . 9/5/2016
CH never addressed Bill raping Sookie in the way it deserved. I can see how Eric might not have realized. I like his reaction. Sookie's rationalization is also very in character.
lolli.bolli chapter 22 . 9/5/2016
I love the connection that Sookie and Karin have. I'm actually really pleased you wrote in the bonding bit, it's helped flesh both characters out for me.
lolli.bolli chapter 21 . 9/5/2016
Holy crap, she's on the council! So awesome. Yes, I agree with your handling of Freyda. She was never really an 'other woman' anyway.
lolli.bolli chapter 20 . 9/5/2016
They finally talk and actually achieve a satisfying conversation, Sookie gets to say her piece and Eric is able to steel himself for his uncertain future. God, if only more of that had happened in the books. LOVE YOUR WORK!
lolli.bolli chapter 19 . 9/5/2016
A plan is in the works, me thinks...
lolli.bolli chapter 18 . 9/5/2016
Ancient Pythoness was under-utilized in the books. She was disgustingly over-utilized in fanfics - like AP declaring how amazing Sookie is, or revealing how Eric and Sookie are fated... blah, blah, blah. Here, you've used her just perfectly. She makes a comment that Sookie is interesting and a vague reference to her visions but nothing over the top. Sookie also handled her question well, she would make a fantastic vampire. Or lawyer.
lolli.bolli chapter 4 . 9/5/2016
Arlene is a crazy bitch. Poor Sam, he may have always crushed on Sookie but in reality he had terrible taste in women. Sure bit him on the bum (haha - bad were pun).
lolli.bolli chapter 3 . 9/5/2016
Sookie finally thinking for herself, acknowledging her skills and not resting on her laurels like she did at the end of the series. Awesome.
lolli.bolli chapter 16 . 9/5/2016
I like her new VBFF. So good! The bond shows she's come a long way since being bonded with Eric that she would consider this. Smart move on her part, no doubt.