Reviews for Humanity's Greatest Bedtime Story
SkyTheShadowWolf chapter 44 . 7/28
Best. Ereri. Fic. Ever.
KD Skywalker chapter 44 . 7/26
OMG I've spent the last week or so reading this story when I had free time and I found it sooooooo cute! GREAT JOB!
Perfect history :3
SkyTheShadowWolf chapter 6 . 7/16
The Levi Squad watches over him... That's really sweet
Kiseki no Kyojin chapter 44 . 7/2
OMG ITS DONE. IT TOOK ALL OF ME TO NOT REVIEW UNTIL I FINIsHED IT BUT OMG ITS FINALLY DONE WOW

I seriously don;t know what to do with my life anymore and yeahhh... *cries in German, French, Turkish, Russian and Titan*

Thanks for taking me on a roller coaster of emotions. ON TO THE NEXT OnE SOLDIER *finds HGDV*
This is seriously one of the best stories I have read so far. I absolutely loved the ending. Fantastic!
LeHeichou'sWife chapter 8 . 4/6
what was in the basement though?
Gahhh! The first chapter was soooo kawaii! I know for sure once I get time to read more, I'll be hooked! 3
OtakuGirl568 chapter 44 . 2/13
This was an absolutely wonderful story (:
A World Made Happier With Yaoi chapter 2 . 1/26
I am not easily fazed by words or stories, but even after countless amounts of re-reads, your endearing tale left me with only: thank you. Thank you for writing this.
aww its already over thank you so much for your hard work :)

i gonna start reading the spinoff tomorrow becuese im chicken and i sleep early -,-
too bad it ended thank you so much for the 44 chapter and the spin off i going to check it tomorrow ..
Why doesn't the child have a name?
awww thats adorble levi with a baby ;))))
Fireblaze1807 chapter 44 . 1/2
Hello ! I know that It's been like one year you write it but I need to say it ... I love it :D I just read and reread the entire fic today and it's was such a good pleasure :3 Plus there is mpreg!levi, my little weakness haha Your writing style is so good, love the manner your turn the flashback into story for the little baby! And there is interaction between all the characters it's perfect ! Levi and Eren are such good, caring parents, it's so pleasant to see them with their son :) and there are so lovey-dovey between them 3 This little guy is so cute, intelligent, gentle XD And the manner you put Marco, Hannes and Levi's ancient squad in the fic is so brilliant ;) The last chapter is so good and touching, to see the evolution and know finally the baby's name, Carlton (very original like the other's name of your character :) ) and see what they would like in the next life. Brief, this fic was so excellent and beautiful and full of different emotions: sad, nostalgia, love, family, friendship, worry and other haha ... You really make me see Eren and Levi have a child and raise him, I totally picture it :D And I saw you do a spin-off with a modern universe... So cool! I will read it when I have time for sure :p
Thanks for this awesome work *big hugs*
Fireblaze1807
P.s: I send it by PM because I would like to have your permission to translate it in french. I need to warn you that I'm REALLY irregular with the updates because I have others to do too :3 and sorry for the mistake if there is some :/