Reviews for Humanity's Greatest Bedtime Story
86fran chapter 44 . 11/10
I love your story so much, eren and Levi are such great and cute parents and you depict the surrounding world and characters so beautifully, you are a great writer!
rosieinred chapter 44 . 11/5
I read this a few months ago and didn't really know what to say after I finished it. That's mostly because I haven't seen a lot of the anime or read the manga, so I don't know all the details about it. However, I know enough to be into the stories and characters. Anyway, I really want to tell you just how amazing this story was. I couldn't put it down once I started reading. I loved it so much that I immediately read the "sequel" to it, "Humanity's Greatest Disney Vacation". I'm not an expert on AoT, but I think this is one of the best stories in the genre. It's one of the most meaningful stories with Levi and Eren together that I've read so far. I must admit, I enjoy reading stories with lots of sexual themes, but this was a nice break from that. I'm really happy that it didn't focus much on that and more on the family aspect. I also liked the little side stories with the other characters; Annie's in particular was very lovely. I don't know if my comment means much, but your story was very touching. Your character was very lovely and I'm glad I got to read his journey!
TheAnimeFan chapter 44 . 11/1

This story absolutely just blew me away. I loved every single word of it, every story, and just the inspiration behind it. It is so well made, well thought through, and the characters OH GOD THE CHARACTERS. Their personalites that you made were just amazing. All in all, I couldn't believe how this turned out, and I love it. I will continue to read more of your stories, and please keep writing them!
AnimeFan242 chapter 44 . 10/19
This by far is the best AoT fanfic I have read. The writing is amazing and the whole story is increadable 10/10 5 star
SashaK chapter 18 . 10/13
Good goddess and all that is holy. This has got to be not only one of the most well written stories but also the most emotionally taxing and roller-coaster feels trip stories I've ever read.(all in a good way btw) That last chapter when baby boo gets lost. I'm dying in a fantastic way that I never thought I would because this type of story isn't something I would have ever read but I'm so glad I am. This is fabulous!
EmmaSaysMeow chapter 44 . 10/7
I loved this so much, the idea for the story was so perfect and I love how you included more then just EreRi. I also really like Carlton and his personality, I usually don't like OC's in a fanfic but he is perfect for Levi and Eren's son. Thank you so much for writing this, it gave me something to do and I'm sad it's over, but it had a happy ending and not all stories can go on forever.
What isAO3
mikan chapter 44 . 8/29
One of the best fanfiction I've ever read. This is a very beautiful story. Sometimes I also have to remind myself that it was actually a fanfiction which was originally from your brain because this's just so damn perfect to be a fanfiction! I thought that I read the original plot of SNK here. And I cried when I reached the final chapter. So beautiful that I couldn't contain the feels of happiness :')
Thank you for the great story that make me company for almost a week :)
redsilverfox chapter 44 . 8/28
Hello! I just got into the SnK fandom (although I haven't read the manga, I didn't mind the spoilers), but anyway, I have a lot of positive things to say about your fic. Firstly, I love it so much. Thank you for creating such a wonderful story. The moment I read the first chapter (and learning that it was originally a one-shot and you turned into a chaptered one, I shouted in glee), I was hooked. This was the kind of EreRi/RiRen I have been looking for, for the past few days. Secondly, I adored baby Jaeger, and to read him grow up, and on the last chapter when he had a baby of his own I cried because oMFG I didn't want him to grow up. D: But he had to, lol, and it was cute how he ended up with Aoife. Thirdly, you have got me in a mix of emotions, and I love it because it wasn't all fluffy, I love how there was angst and shocking moments. Fourthly, I love Levi's thoughts for some reason and like how he can't express himself well. Lastly, before reading this I had a headache, but this fic cured me. Seriously. Hahaha. I do apologize for the long comment, I do tend to get overboard when I love a fic. Hahaha. Again, thank you so much for writing this amazing and awesome piece. I will never forget this. Ever. :D
SkyTheShadowWolf chapter 44 . 7/28
Best. Ereri. Fic. Ever.
KD Skywalker chapter 44 . 7/26
OMG I've spent the last week or so reading this story when I had free time and I found it sooooooo cute! GREAT JOB!
Perfect history :3
SkyTheShadowWolf chapter 6 . 7/16
The Levi Squad watches over him... That's really sweet
Kiseki no Kyojin chapter 44 . 7/2

I seriously don;t know what to do with my life anymore and yeahhh... *cries in German, French, Turkish, Russian and Titan*

Thanks for taking me on a roller coaster of emotions. ON TO THE NEXT OnE SOLDIER *finds HGDV*
This is seriously one of the best stories I have read so far. I absolutely loved the ending. Fantastic!