Reviews for Humanity's Greatest Bedtime Story
Ur Amazing :)
My heart ... IM NOT WELL MMK IM AT A SLEEPOVER READING CUTE ERERI THEN BAMMMM MARCO AND IM OVER HERE CRYING AND ITS 1 IN THE MORNING AND MY FRIENDS CONDUSED AS FUCK
Kawaii-Chan chapter 44 . 6/23
Wow, this story is so lovely *sniff sniff
I love how you chose to zoom in on the future of Levi and Eren, an amazing story of love instead of a kinky one, with a kid and just...everything. I can't even express my words for this story, it's just so beautiful and perfect in every single aspect. Kudos to you!
crystalskies942 chapter 44 . 6/22
This is officially THE MOST TOUCHING BED TIME STORY IN ALL HUMANITY :) Thanks for making this story. IT'S THE BEST STORY I'VE READ IN MONTHS!
crystalskies942 chapter 28 . 6/21
Jesus the ending killed me xD
Jennifer chapter 44 . 5/28
The ending made me cry your writing is very buetifal great job this is one of only many little things I ever cried about!;-;
icedcaffeine chapter 19 . 5/23
I cried while reading this chapter omg. the damn feels, man. QAQ
Saoirse chapter 44 . 5/18
Pure amazing. just amazing.
I love it chapter 2 . 4/7
it amazing
This is honestly one of the best fics I've read and even if I don't know
you and am younger than you, I feel immense pride. This was so so good, and usually I'm not into mpreg but this story was so wonderful and even though I'm sad its done, you wrapped it up so well! I'm glad I read this and I hope your life is very prosperous and rewarding because an author wih this much talemt deserves that. Thanks for writing it!
Marianne chapter 31 . 1/10
Oh god... Their wedding anniversary is on my birthday! :DDDD
Jennifer Lake chapter 44 . 1/10
Oh my god, I have never read a more heart warming story than this. It's suprising considering it's set in the world of Shingeki no Kyojin. I loved everything about this story. I'm so sad I finished it. All things must come to an end. However I have never known an end to a story to be so beautiful. Wow.. You managed to make me cry. I congratulate you kind sir, not only with this great story but with your amazing writing. Well done and ありがとうございます。
Naledi chapter 44 . 1/7
Loved it...xoxo
86fran chapter 44 . 11/10/2015
I love your story so much, eren and Levi are such great and cute parents and you depict the surrounding world and characters so beautifully, you are a great writer!
rosieinred chapter 44 . 11/5/2015
I read this a few months ago and didn't really know what to say after I finished it. That's mostly because I haven't seen a lot of the anime or read the manga, so I don't know all the details about it. However, I know enough to be into the stories and characters. Anyway, I really want to tell you just how amazing this story was. I couldn't put it down once I started reading. I loved it so much that I immediately read the "sequel" to it, "Humanity's Greatest Disney Vacation". I'm not an expert on AoT, but I think this is one of the best stories in the genre. It's one of the most meaningful stories with Levi and Eren together that I've read so far. I must admit, I enjoy reading stories with lots of sexual themes, but this was a nice break from that. I'm really happy that it didn't focus much on that and more on the family aspect. I also liked the little side stories with the other characters; Annie's in particular was very lovely. I don't know if my comment means much, but your story was very touching. Your character was very lovely and I'm glad I got to read his journey!