Reviews for Humanity's Greatest Bedtime Story
OtakuGirl568 chapter 44 . 2/13
This was an absolutely wonderful story (:
A World Made Happier With Yaoi chapter 2 . 1/26
I am not easily fazed by words or stories, but even after countless amounts of re-reads, your endearing tale left me with only: thank you. Thank you for writing this.
aww its already over thank you so much for your hard work :)

i gonna start reading the spinoff tomorrow becuese im chicken and i sleep early -,-
too bad it ended thank you so much for the 44 chapter and the spin off i going to check it tomorrow ..
Why doesn't the child have a name?
awww thats adorble levi with a baby ;))))
Fireblaze1807 chapter 44 . 1/2
Hello ! I know that It's been like one year you write it but I need to say it ... I love it :D I just read and reread the entire fic today and it's was such a good pleasure :3 Plus there is mpreg!levi, my little weakness haha Your writing style is so good, love the manner your turn the flashback into story for the little baby! And there is interaction between all the characters it's perfect ! Levi and Eren are such good, caring parents, it's so pleasant to see them with their son :) and there are so lovey-dovey between them 3 This little guy is so cute, intelligent, gentle XD And the manner you put Marco, Hannes and Levi's ancient squad in the fic is so brilliant ;) The last chapter is so good and touching, to see the evolution and know finally the baby's name, Carlton (very original like the other's name of your character :) ) and see what they would like in the next life. Brief, this fic was so excellent and beautiful and full of different emotions: sad, nostalgia, love, family, friendship, worry and other haha ... You really make me see Eren and Levi have a child and raise him, I totally picture it :D And I saw you do a spin-off with a modern universe... So cool! I will read it when I have time for sure :p
Thanks for this awesome work *big hugs*
Fireblaze1807
P.s: I send it by PM because I would like to have your permission to translate it in french. I need to warn you that I'm REALLY irregular with the updates because I have others to do too :3 and sorry for the mistake if there is some :/
Guest chapter 44 . 12/28/2014
...i love u and this story

And my carlton bby

Thanks for the amazing ride.
ClassicNatsu chapter 1 . 12/24/2014
May I have your permission to publish this on Wattpad? I'd really like to publish it and I'll put the link of the original story. If you may, please give me your permission.
sparki111 chapter 44 . 12/12/2014
Bravo ::
Sparki
sparki111 chapter 34 . 12/12/2014
Okay, I was waiting until the very end to write a review, but I can't help myself. The way you've written Levi's wonderings... just wow, it's beautiful. I love the metaphor of the moon and sun; you've truly got a gift for writing, my friend.
Sparki
mikumikulove chapter 10 . 12/9/2014
Oh my, this is adorable!
I giggled at the part when eren was talking about Levi's heartbeat and Levi snapped xD
jade598 chapter 44 . 11/25/2014
I have to admit for a while there I stopped reading this because I wanted to wait for it to be completed. I adore this story. So much, you are such a talented writer and this story truly captured my heart. It left me with that feeling you get when you realize something amazingly great is over, and your just sitting there kinda like, well damn what do I do now. Anyway I wanted you to know how much I loved your story! I will definitely be looking into Humanity's Greatest Disney Vacation!
ANON112 chapter 40 . 11/19/2014
YOOOOO AS SOON AS SOON AS CONNIE ARRIVED I JUST RAN ALL OVER MAH HOUSE AND SCREAMED "YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO" I'M SO HAPPY...AND HYPED MAH GAWD! really good story btw i really want to draw fanart but lack artistic skill TT...I WILL KEEP TRYING THO!
ANON112 chapter 36 . 11/18/2014
yep i'd vote mikasa for best aunt 2014!