Reviews for Humanity's Greatest Bedtime Story
EmmaSaysMeow chapter 44 . 10/7
I loved this so much, the idea for the story was so perfect and I love how you included more then just EreRi. I also really like Carlton and his personality, I usually don't like OC's in a fanfic but he is perfect for Levi and Eren's son. Thank you so much for writing this, it gave me something to do and I'm sad it's over, but it had a happy ending and not all stories can go on forever.
What isAO3
mikan chapter 44 . 8/29
One of the best fanfiction I've ever read. This is a very beautiful story. Sometimes I also have to remind myself that it was actually a fanfiction which was originally from your brain because this's just so damn perfect to be a fanfiction! I thought that I read the original plot of SNK here. And I cried when I reached the final chapter. So beautiful that I couldn't contain the feels of happiness :')
Thank you for the great story that make me company for almost a week :)
redsilverfox chapter 44 . 8/28
Hello! I just got into the SnK fandom (although I haven't read the manga, I didn't mind the spoilers), but anyway, I have a lot of positive things to say about your fic. Firstly, I love it so much. Thank you for creating such a wonderful story. The moment I read the first chapter (and learning that it was originally a one-shot and you turned into a chaptered one, I shouted in glee), I was hooked. This was the kind of EreRi/RiRen I have been looking for, for the past few days. Secondly, I adored baby Jaeger, and to read him grow up, and on the last chapter when he had a baby of his own I cried because oMFG I didn't want him to grow up. D: But he had to, lol, and it was cute how he ended up with Aoife. Thirdly, you have got me in a mix of emotions, and I love it because it wasn't all fluffy, I love how there was angst and shocking moments. Fourthly, I love Levi's thoughts for some reason and like how he can't express himself well. Lastly, before reading this I had a headache, but this fic cured me. Seriously. Hahaha. I do apologize for the long comment, I do tend to get overboard when I love a fic. Hahaha. Again, thank you so much for writing this amazing and awesome piece. I will never forget this. Ever. :D
SkyTheShadowWolf chapter 44 . 7/28
Best. Ereri. Fic. Ever.
KD Skywalker chapter 44 . 7/26
OMG I've spent the last week or so reading this story when I had free time and I found it sooooooo cute! GREAT JOB!
Perfect history :3
SkyTheShadowWolf chapter 6 . 7/16
The Levi Squad watches over him... That's really sweet
Kiseki no Kyojin chapter 44 . 7/2

I seriously don;t know what to do with my life anymore and yeahhh... *cries in German, French, Turkish, Russian and Titan*

Thanks for taking me on a roller coaster of emotions. ON TO THE NEXT OnE SOLDIER *finds HGDV*
This is seriously one of the best stories I have read so far. I absolutely loved the ending. Fantastic!
LeHeichou'sWife chapter 8 . 4/6
what was in the basement though?
Gahhh! The first chapter was soooo kawaii! I know for sure once I get time to read more, I'll be hooked! 3
OtakuGirl568 chapter 44 . 2/13
This was an absolutely wonderful story (:
A World Made Happier With Yaoi chapter 2 . 1/26
I am not easily fazed by words or stories, but even after countless amounts of re-reads, your endearing tale left me with only: thank you. Thank you for writing this.
aww its already over thank you so much for your hard work :)

i gonna start reading the spinoff tomorrow becuese im chicken and i sleep early -,-