Reviews for Humanity's Greatest Bedtime Story
What isAO3
mikan chapter 44 . 8/29
One of the best fanfiction I've ever read. This is a very beautiful story. Sometimes I also have to remind myself that it was actually a fanfiction which was originally from your brain because this's just so damn perfect to be a fanfiction! I thought that I read the original plot of SNK here. And I cried when I reached the final chapter. So beautiful that I couldn't contain the feels of happiness :')
Thank you for the great story that make me company for almost a week :)
redsilverfox chapter 44 . 8/28
Hello! I just got into the SnK fandom (although I haven't read the manga, I didn't mind the spoilers), but anyway, I have a lot of positive things to say about your fic. Firstly, I love it so much. Thank you for creating such a wonderful story. The moment I read the first chapter (and learning that it was originally a one-shot and you turned into a chaptered one, I shouted in glee), I was hooked. This was the kind of EreRi/RiRen I have been looking for, for the past few days. Secondly, I adored baby Jaeger, and to read him grow up, and on the last chapter when he had a baby of his own I cried because oMFG I didn't want him to grow up. D: But he had to, lol, and it was cute how he ended up with Aoife. Thirdly, you have got me in a mix of emotions, and I love it because it wasn't all fluffy, I love how there was angst and shocking moments. Fourthly, I love Levi's thoughts for some reason and like how he can't express himself well. Lastly, before reading this I had a headache, but this fic cured me. Seriously. Hahaha. I do apologize for the long comment, I do tend to get overboard when I love a fic. Hahaha. Again, thank you so much for writing this amazing and awesome piece. I will never forget this. Ever. :D
SkyTheShadowWolf chapter 44 . 7/28
Best. Ereri. Fic. Ever.
KD Skywalker chapter 44 . 7/26
OMG I've spent the last week or so reading this story when I had free time and I found it sooooooo cute! GREAT JOB!
Perfect history :3
SkyTheShadowWolf chapter 6 . 7/16
The Levi Squad watches over him... That's really sweet
Kiseki no Kyojin chapter 44 . 7/2

I seriously don;t know what to do with my life anymore and yeahhh... *cries in German, French, Turkish, Russian and Titan*

Thanks for taking me on a roller coaster of emotions. ON TO THE NEXT OnE SOLDIER *finds HGDV*
This is seriously one of the best stories I have read so far. I absolutely loved the ending. Fantastic!
LeHeichou'sWife chapter 8 . 4/6
what was in the basement though?
Gahhh! The first chapter was soooo kawaii! I know for sure once I get time to read more, I'll be hooked! 3
OtakuGirl568 chapter 44 . 2/13
This was an absolutely wonderful story (:
A World Made Happier With Yaoi chapter 2 . 1/26
I am not easily fazed by words or stories, but even after countless amounts of re-reads, your endearing tale left me with only: thank you. Thank you for writing this.
aww its already over thank you so much for your hard work :)

i gonna start reading the spinoff tomorrow becuese im chicken and i sleep early -,-
too bad it ended thank you so much for the 44 chapter and the spin off i going to check it tomorrow ..