Reviews for Humanity's Greatest Bedtime Story
Victoria H chapter 44 . 1/18
Wow, I am stunned. At first, I avoided this story simply because I'm not a big fan of M-preg, but damn! Where has this been all my life? Every canon character is spot on, and the way you described how they aged is very realistic. I can very well imagine Eren getting a growth spurt. And Carlton...he's one of the most likeable OCs I've ever read. I love how his small actions eventually made a huge impact at the end. And the way he adored Eren and Levi was probably one of the cutest things I've seen.

I thought this story was just gonna be a collection of fluffy one shots about Levi and Eren telling Carlton stories, so I was pleasantly surprised when there were underlying story arcs. That satisfied me more than fluffy one shots ever could. I love how each character had their own little development arc, with Connie and Sasha getting married and having a baby, seeing Jean come to peace with Marco and moving forward, even Zita with her will to bring forth life. This Universe could be told from anyone's perspective, and it would always end up being so different.

Well gosh I've rambled on for long enough. Just know that you have all my praises with this story.
Disneylover707 chapter 23 . 1/6
OMG IM FRICKIN DEAD I guess he got the sass from Levi
NekiHiraeth chapter 1 . 12/22/2016
I've been into anime for a few years now, and I've read so many fanfics of so many animes. Despite all the anime I've read, I have never read a better fanfic that this one. It's so well written and thought out, and the story line in amazing and so unique. Awesome job.
Stargirl720 chapter 10 . 11/30/2016
Their child is nameless. That's funky
awesomegirl3362 chapter 2 . 11/2/2016
OMG! For a second there I got confused and thought Connie proposed to Sasha with the meat XD
Thank you chapter 1 . 10/8/2016
This is such a cute story idea! I'm so excited to read the rest! :)
KO13 chapter 44 . 7/31/2016
This I have no words for, although I will say that you are an amazing person with an amazing talent, that should never go unnoticed. Keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 28 . 7/13/2016
Ur Amazing :)
Guest chapter 6 . 6/23/2016
My heart ... IM NOT WELL MMK IM AT A SLEEPOVER READING CUTE ERERI THEN BAMMMM MARCO AND IM OVER HERE CRYING AND ITS 1 IN THE MORNING AND MY FRIENDS CONDUSED AS FUCK
Kawaii-Chan chapter 44 . 6/23/2016
Wow, this story is so lovely *sniff sniff
I love how you chose to zoom in on the future of Levi and Eren, an amazing story of love instead of a kinky one, with a kid and just...everything. I can't even express my words for this story, it's just so beautiful and perfect in every single aspect. Kudos to you!
SonixCloud chapter 44 . 6/22/2016
This is officially THE MOST TOUCHING BED TIME STORY IN ALL HUMANITY :) Thanks for making this story. IT'S THE BEST STORY I'VE READ IN MONTHS!
SonixCloud chapter 28 . 6/21/2016
Jesus the ending killed me xD
Jennifer chapter 44 . 5/28/2016
The ending made me cry your writing is very buetifal great job this is one of only many little things I ever cried about!;-;
icedcaffeine chapter 19 . 5/23/2016
I cried while reading this chapter omg. the damn feels, man. QAQ
Saoirse chapter 44 . 5/18/2016
Pure amazing. just amazing.