Reviews for Stay Awhile
Karin chapter 1 . 6/28/2014
Awesome!
martyrinthemaking chapter 1 . 1/5/2014
This is so awesome! So sweet awwwww x3 Thank you for sharing, I really enjoyed reading this sooo much! :D
alphabetsoup2112 chapter 1 . 11/18/2013
I loooove the images you create! This is great and I just wish there was more of it!
MentToBeForever chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
:)))))))))))))))) 3
mistsandstorms chapter 1 . 10/26/2013
I checked another author's favorite stories and that's how I found you. I need to send them a thank you for being so discriminating. You've written a lovely story and I enjoyed it a great deal - heading off to check if you've written more Teen Wolf. Love your Sterek. Beyond cool. Thanks.
GealachGirl chapter 1 . 10/10/2013
Oh my God this is fantastic. It's so cute and funny! It's perfect.
Wait.I.KNOW.YOU chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Awesome story! I love the details that was put into it! They were just amazing!
InsidiousLullaby chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Omg, it so... I've kinda lost my words here. It is kind of cliche, with the barrista, bakery theme, but... But.
Cue Derek the artist, and your beautiful descriptions and it's so much more. I mean, I love that you write about Stiles' whiskey eyes, because yes, that is probably the most appropriate description ever. And Lydia and Laura are so much like they should be that it's almost scary.
I love it.
darrylover16 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
GAH! this was so cute and warm and amazing and just what i needed when not feeling well! amazing!
aguerra6354 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Oh my gosh, this is too cute to not continue. It was very refreshing to see so much passion (e.i. Derek and his art), please keep going !
pandabear1715 chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Story is really good plz keep writing would love to see what u coming up with next
nylanicolethepenguin chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This was an awesome coffee shop story. I need some advice though like big time so if you get the chance email me at and I just want to ask a few questions about fanfiction and other things.
DevilMadeYouCry chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
This is one of the cutest fics I have read in a while
Ship Stethan chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Oh I loved this. Its so nice to read about them different for a change. It was very cute, and the kissing scene was hot
Guest chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
I love this it was so beautiful.