Reviews for Chuck vs The End
baldcoder chapter 9 . 6/21/2016
Good little story. Well done.
Lilly chapter 2 . 9/17/2015
Sobbing. This is heartbreakingly beautiful.
LillyHalliwell chapter 9 . 9/18/2015
This is incredibly written and so sad. Lovely.
grevson chapter 9 . 9/6/2015
I loved all the different point of views- each character was spot on!
ne71 chapter 4 . 1/6/2015
"Ellie shook her head. She knew her brother better than anyone else. Chuck's biggest obstacle wasn't working at the Buy More or getting kicked out of Stanford. It wasn't even his ex-girlfriend Jill or the guy that she left him for. Chuck's biggest obstacle was Chuck."

That is one of the best descriptions of the character I've ever read.
pizza chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
The anticipation to this story as been hell, but finally it has finished on a good ending. This story was brilliant from the start, so thank you
fezzywhigg chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
Thanks for the happy ending.
Roger chapter 7 . 12/29/2014
Thank you for the new chapter.
Marc Vun Kannon chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
Nice to see the story all wrapped up. I was a little surprised that Sarah ran away from the room in chapter 7 but I can see her being unable to handle the possible death of Chuck. That would be a rather blatant case of being compromised, though, so asking for reassignment in chapter 8 was the correct action on her part. The surprise is Beckman refusing the request, in effect telling Sarah she is clear to get involved with Chuck.
chucksara4ever chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
When Chuck was outside having his episode I thought that it would be Sarah that would save him again, but maybe that would have been to much for her to see him like that twice. Loved Ellies talk with him.
The Chuck and Sarah scene was nice and I was grateful that you did not write Chuck as spiteful to her about her attempt to leave, but really liked how unsure Sarah was. Sarah was not quite as honest with her feelings as I thought she would be using the word 'care' rather than anything else but definitely helped by the hug and the Whisper and It was clear that Chuck new what she meant so definitely in character for them towards the end of S1 very reminiscent of roof top scene in Vs Marlin.
stars90 chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
It did feel a little anticlimactic, but overall good work
Shutupnkissme313 chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
If I remember correctly this was initially a one-shot, no pun intended, I like the ambiguity. Although she was able to convey feelings for him which is a huge step for Sarah and pretty much shapes the way to a Charah. Not sure why Sarah would need redemption; she felt she had not done her job via him getting shot and obviously could not state to her superiors she had no feelings for Chuck which from her training compromises her. A very good story.
wilf21 chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
It was a really good story and I'm so glad you were able to finish it. I did think that Sarah's actions in the previous chapter were rather out of character in this story, but at least she redeemed herself in the end.
Nerdtastic78 chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
Very nice end. Hope you give us another story soon!
etcmmcpo chapter 9 . 12/30/2014
This was an extraordinary story. I wonder where you would take Chuck and Sarah after this. Greatly enjoyed reading yout