Reviews for Back, and Back, and Back a Little More, Future Optional
formerlyknownasyay chapter 8 . 8/27/2014
I've never seen Doctor Who but I have seen Torchwood, so I can't really comment on canon comparability but I can say that this was amazing.
sd4ianto chapter 8 . 5/15/2014
Too bad. I like the new Torchwood. You need to do a story on how Ianto and Jack got together in this timeline.
sd4ianto chapter 2 . 5/14/2014
So Jack is London's equivilent of Doc Brown.
Mickanella chapter 8 . 11/12/2013
Were did my day go? :o Would be wonderful if you'll do something else in this 'verse (No pressure!)
BelladonasMom chapter 8 . 11/2/2013
I love all your work! This is as brilliant as everything else that you've written. You fixed all of it...even Torchwood! Your powers are extraordinary! Definitely a favorite!
BitterGrace01 chapter 8 . 10/4/2013
I really enjoyed this one a lot. I especially enjoyed the "So you know the Doctor"s and how terrible at time travelling Ianto was. Most fics tend to turn him into Sherlock Holmes, 007 and MacGyver all rolled into one. I like that you keep him as just a simple man. And I do love a happy ending, now and again.

Thanks for sharing.
Aya2013 chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
thanx for sharing! great story!
Alice Carter chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
Oh, well done you! I missed getting updates for some time, so I've read most of this in one go - had to, couldn't stop. Your dialogue and scene descriptions are so clever. Ianto is eye-rolling-ly witty even in his silent observations. ("She's his type: young, cute, not so bright." Jack smiled in memory, and Ianto did not point out the obvious.") Great twist at the end. Brilliant story.
tbell68 chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
Enjoyed this. Didn't see this ending coming. Great.
JazmineKiller chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
Oh my god you are perfect. One of the best fics ever! You fixed everything perfectly 3 oh my gosh. Love it!
DarqueQueen7 chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
Oh! What an awesome ending! Ianto made it a much better Torchwood. Killing Poopin made all the difference. And Madame Vastra had to have met with Queen Victoria in order to establish the London charter! I LOVED this story!

D.
Quiet Time chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
This was a great story and a very clever re-imagining of a classic movie. Heaps of fun and in the very best 'back to' tradition, fumbling with the past has improved the future. Fingers crossed now that you will consider tackling the sequels!
Fick Chick chapter 8 . 9/30/2013
Nice one.
JazmineKiller chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
Wow! This is seriously so amazing! I cannot wait for more!
Guest chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Fantastic. I thought there might be more posted here at ff. Continue to really enjoy this - and can only hope it will lead to something good for the members of TW who died in the line of duty.