Reviews for A Tale of Two Exorcists
14AmyChan chapter 5 . 2/9
HI, JOOEEE! I wonder, will the sickle actually be sold?
blondie-moyashi chapter 5 . 2/9
Dawww, I love his family, especially the twins xD gotta have the trouble-making twins. I also love how you write in their accents, ya don't see that a lot :3
Looking forward to seeing more of Joanna ;D
blondie-moyashi chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
I'm thinkin' ya meant "rude" instead of "rood" but excellent chapter! Need moar! Can't wait to see what's next OwO
14AmyChan chapter 4 . 12/9/2013
Poor Anna... and it's spelled "rude", not "rood".
Ocean of My Existence chapter 3 . 12/1/2013
I'm really liking this story and your OC's! Update soon! :D
14AmyChan chapter 3 . 11/29/2013
Poor Laura... I'm gonna hug her nao. *hugs*
ChikitaWolf chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
You've definitely got a great start here, Paps! Although I think that you should have merged this Chapter 1.5 into Chapter 1 xD Including Canon characters or mentionings of the Canon DGM in the very first chapter of OC fanfics tends to grab fan interest faster and urge readers to continue reading.

Regardless though, Chapter 1 was a great introduction to Anna's character. We still don't know much about her past or anything, but we /have/ learned about her relationships with others as well as her talent, which is the important part with introductions. Now we can start guessing what her Innocence will be and what it does (well, I know what it is/does, but a reader who isn't familiar with Anna will be thinking of it now, and that's the important part xD). Once again, I love how she gets her Innocence too - a gift from a friend. Not a family heirloom thing, but something someone dear gave to her. Which leads to mixed feelings considering how it's going to change the course of her life, but hey, gotta let things roll :'D

Chapter 1.5 (lol) grabs the readers attention by introducing canon characters - and for once, it's not the main three! Happy to see the Generals getting more attention 3 And I think you portrayed them pretty damn accurately too lmao. Gotta love Tiedoll :'D
The way Tiedoll finds out about Anna is also not overdone or over-extravagant, which is nice. Usually in OC stories it's more of the HOLY SHIT AKUMA ATTACKING and then the DGM cast finds out about the OC, but here there's actually some investigation going on, which I love. And are you in Journalism class or something because that newspaper Tiedoll read legit sounds like a newspaper :'D

So yes, all in all, great start, interest is indeed piqued, and I'm looking forward to more! 3
blondie-moyashi chapter 2 . 11/9/2013
It's neat to see this bit from Tiedoll's point of view and I love how you portrayed him, he's always been my favorite and the most fun of the generals :3

Looking forward to reading more, Papeh -laaaa-
14AmyChan chapter 2 . 11/8/2013
Hmm, so that's what her innocence is doing right now that its not really activated? Cool!
14AmyChan chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
lawl, sorry it took me so long to get to this, I just couldn't find the time. XDDDD

anyhoot, about the story, I am definitely looking forward to more about little miss Anna! Oh, the adventures she'll have! *follows like a mad person*
B3GIN chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Alaksdflskdfsjf! I’m so happy to see Papy has started writing down Anna and Joe’s story! I’m really looking forward to learning more about them and reading the rest. :) Congratulations on starting! Can’t wait to see what you do with this. I’ll probably be fabulous.

Otay. So there were a few tiny grammatical errors, but I’m terrible with comma placement; therefore, a few of the corrections I’ve suggested are probably wrong (and I'm super tired so meh brain's not working well at all). xD Here they are nonetheless:

-“After class had finished, Anna gathered up her items and hurried to the door (,) though her escape was halted by the sudden appearance of her best friend, who was in the same class.”

-"Hello Laura(,)" the ginger greeted cheerfully.

-“ “You'd probably get detention for a week! That lady is HARSH(.”) (R)ealizing Sister Martha could be listening, she added, "But a totally great teacher, definitely." (She) giggled. "Man, I bet you're so pumped for that art know what? We should celebrate! Meet me in our room at 6 o'clock. Capiche?" “
For the “(She) giggled” part of this, there are several alternatives but I figured this one might be easiest to place. Skype me if you need any help figuring it out or would like to hear the other ways you can reword this.

-“Anna watched her go and shook her head( . or ; ) what in the world was that girl planning?”

-“ Laura had told her to meet at the dorms at 6 o'clock, yet here it was 6:25 and Anna had not yet reached her room( . or ; )she would get a harsh, yet teasing scolding from her friend for this.”

-“ "Don't worry about it! All I wanted to do was give you this!" she pulled out an intricately wrapped parcel(,) complete with a white bow on top. ”

-“It was a beautiful shade of cream with lavenders printed on it (and) a silk purple bow tied on top.”

-“ “… It(‘)s IN the box, silly." ”

I look forward to the next update! ;w; Thank you for sharing your story with us!
blondie-moyashi chapter 1 . 9/22/2013
Papy you lie . . . This is already fun! Looking forward to hearing Anna and Joe's story :D

It's chika, by the way 8D