Reviews for Naruto the Orange Trainer
Afi chapter 20 . 2/27
The best crossover, I really wish you write
More or someone picks it up
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 20 . 2/26
EEEEEEHHHHHH!? OMG-He has the most potentially lethal team in existence! Mewtwo, Charizard, Slowbro(once Slowpoke evolved), Gengar, and Gyrados can ALL Mega Evolve into INSANELY stronger forms! I sooo hope you return to update this:)
Sammie1989 chapter 20 . 2/24
I think that u should continue this story for i think it's going really good and ur doing a good job writing it
DracoArtemisLeopin chapter 20 . 2/23
I vote for Mewtwo to be his legendary pokemon, and I also think it would be a nice bit of Irony if he caught a Ninetales. Those are my only suggestions for this story as everything is incredibly well done.
skg1991 chapter 20 . 2/22
Naruto and Mewtwo...talk about over powered...thats off the charts...I like your story...no I'm lying...I love it..two complaints though...1) the last few chapters have been far too short...2) No updates since July...thats a long time.
bayoujmd89 chapter 20 . 2/14
updn
i dont realy see mewtwo geting inside a pokeball whitouht explanation or is he going to travel by foot or by flying?

if i have an error excuse me i dont talk english.
georgieisthepuncher chapter 19 . 2/5
needs update
CynthiaRosenDale chapter 7 . 2/4
I hope it's not joy that goes with Naruto to each continent, she's quite annoying and has a foul mouth, she's also quite brash and hardheaded.
jetzer0 chapter 20 . 2/3
never mind about training
jetzer0 chapter 18 . 2/3
not trying to be stingy but it's one of the thing that bothers me about pokemon crossovers, yes the cannon is a kids show an all that but fanfiction authors should at least see that being hit by giant motherfucking lazer of doom would do a lot more than cause any creature to faint
not criticizing, just making an observation
"unrelated" you should keep naruto at least in shape(in all his arts), yes he doesn't need it in this world but i don't believe he would let the results of his hard work go to rot
Sabrina
AuraAngeloid chapter 4 . 2/2
Well your stories are as good as ever man! good job, geh...i'm a little jelly of yo skill though...my stories i haven't posted are mainly a 'stream of conscious though' instead of a proper story...meh i'll get over it...Keep up the good work! (in your own time of course)
Juusanbi no Ookami chapter 20 . 1/29
This is amazing! I can't wait to see what's next! I love your writing style as well!
Yano Uzumaki chapter 20 . 1/24
Yo, I think that this is a really good story and I would love to read more chapters to come.
1,677 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »