Reviews for Naruto the Orange Trainer
Reader chapter 20 . 11/10
Jimmy Page chapter 8 . 11/8
Why hasn't Naruto called Professor Oak about Gary? Did you forget to have Naruto calling Gary's grandpa in one of the chapters of this story?
StecV chapter 20 . 10/24
I actually loved reading this :) I don't understand people complaining about grammars and the story. From my side.. I'd probably read any fic in any language (indonesian for example), translated by simple google translator... Just use some imagination oO. Anyway, I'm really sad that you won't probably update this fic : It's year already since last update... Too bad, I really enjoyed reading your fic. Hope to hear more from you soon :) stay sharp!
Ender the multiverse Detective chapter 19 . 10/18
Very good
woodzrox chapter 20 . 10/16
Pretty sweet story, would love to read more.
jangoman1579 chapter 4 . 10/4
I don't know WHY anyone likes

Other than grammar problems and sentences not making sense. Why the fuck did you make it till he was seventeen AGAIN to have him move out into the world, he should of stated at 13 or something and why was he there before ash even began his journey and the age gap between them. And why did you make a oc nurse joy daughter character. Ya could of used the female character from the games and gave her a name ya shit head. Also why have Naruto already have super powered Pokemon that's stupid Takes lots of the fun of training during the journey with his first Pokémon. And no explanation at all for how he understands Pokemon.

Can't continue
The True Swordsman chapter 1 . 10/4
*Cough cough8* Holy shit.
NeoJubiSannin1870 chapter 20 . 10/3
Ooooo please update!
Wow...your story is awesome...though harem doesnot fix in this story...I mean naruto is a saga and I don't think that harem will fix naruto... I don't know but please can you make naruto fateful to only one person, or no pairing
man plz I hope the next chapter comes I've been waiting like 6 months at least
atem27 chapter 20 . 9/12
i really enjoy all of your works and would like to see a return to this story if you still have the inspiration to continue it
Shadowdragondanny chapter 20 . 9/11
Hope 2 keep reading more
betty4794 chapter 19 . 9/6
Please update i really like this story. I've read it around 4 times and i still want to read it again. This is by far the best pokemonXnaruto i've read.
Tricky Fox chapter 20 . 8/23
Please update this story soon, it was one of the first of your stories that I read and it's really really good! I can just imagine the "blazing" rivalry that would form between Ash's and Naruto's Charzards and the look on Gary's face when Naruto and his team crushes him. Gary needs to be taken down a peg! Love your other stories, but many of us greatly enjoy this one as well. Please don't abandon!
Silverwolf3351 chapter 1 . 8/16