Reviews for A Bud in the Sun
xXSaSuHiNaXx chapter 3 . 6/12/2014
Oh my gosh, this is just so adorable! KYAAAHH! I just love you (as a writer). Thank you so much for this story. Please update as soon as you can, as I'll be waiting anxiously for it. Just make sure not to push yourself, though! :D
Guest chapter 3 . 12/14/2013
AHHHH love it! Perfect! Please keep going!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/15/2013
so I got so into it just for it to stop here :'( more please
Eerie Ava chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
I really liked this chApter. Can't wait for the next one.
Jullhyanna chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
I really loved it! Your pace is great and the way you portray them is really good too. They are not OCC at all. Keep going! Believe it! D
Guest chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
too fast :(
Fujisan chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
Hi, I do like this pace and it's very pleasant to read this story! In other many fanfics, when Sasuke came back to the villege, people treated him as an ordinary person. I think it's imppossible. Because he surely was a criminal, even if there was a reason. So your story setting is very convincing. And I Love your Hinata very much! Please keep on going!
tastetherainbow17 chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
you be doing a fabulous job ! that was a nice chapter they are not out of character great job and keep updating :)
farahb chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
Ooooo, excellent chapter! No, I think your pacing is just right and I don't think they're OOC at all.
Sasuke's ice block heart is going to be melted by Hinata!
Aww I can't wait till he starts liking her! I'm still really curious into how you're going to make Hinata and Sasuke get together seeing as she's with Naruto right now...
Can't wait till next chapter!
XxJasmineReyxX chapter 3 . 10/12/2013
I think you are going at a perfect pace. The characters are all good, but my inner fangirl has been screaming for them to kiss lol. I really enjoy you chapters not too short. Please keep up the good work. Thank you for sharing this story with us all.
Kia-B chapter 3 . 10/11/2013
Cha, cha, lemme get another chaaaaapter! *dances*
Moulin-Roulette chapter 2 . 10/6/2013
Haha, the "Kakashi-sensei would kill you if he heard that." bit was the icing to the cake! The humour in this is refreshing and the development between Sasuke and Hinata is so light and innocent, yet so, so scandalous. It made me shiver each time you made Sasuke and Hinata interact, as if sparks could ignite at any minute. The multiple bomb references also made me crack up. You are actually spot on with Sasuke's development, I havn't read a Sasuke that is that perfect in a long time. It didnt make remind me of Neji, Sai, or any other similar character. You wrote him as he truely is. Your Sasuke is very reminiscent of pre-shippuden Sasuke, but more wary due to the outcast environment he is now in due to the war. I think alot of authors write him out to be constantly angry due to the hardening and madness of his character in the war. A lot of people tend to forget that he never really had a true childhood. The only thing I'd find out of place is why Naruto would smell like sunflowers unless it was on purpose? I can't imagine any man/guy smelling like flowers haha. I'd also suggest breaking up the sentences and fixing the grammar in your synopsis, it initially deterred me away from the story. Great stuff, continue on my friend! Can't wait to see some sasuhina development! Wahaha :)
Melissa Spencer chapter 2 . 10/2/2013
OOH, I love it! I can't wait to see how things will go with them! LOVE LOVE LOVE! Please, continue 3
Guest chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
awesome fic! i hope you will give us some more Sasuke pov, hit take on village his team ets. hope you update soon, im hooked :)
Mimi chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
I like it ! I hope to see chapter 3 soon :-)