Reviews for Breathe Eren
firelass19 chapter 1 . 9/24
Oh Gosh, so much S&M X'D It was beautiful
MisanthropicGoddess chapter 3 . 8/24
You know, I think I've read this fic for two-three times already and it won't stop being good. Gods, I love this so much! I wish there's more. LOL. But yeah. So freakin hot! :D
crossedwings chapter 1 . 4/6
Fuck this was really good. I want an Eren to do that to.
Hika Hitachiin chapter 3 . 3/31
How sweet,but again hot and sexy.I love it
Hika Hitachiin chapter 1 . 3/31
Aw,poor poor Eren
Hylianshadow86 chapter 3 . 1/13
God! Yes! This was delicious. You must know your bondage because this didn't get crazy weird or anything. I love this! You just made my night and soothed my RiRen loving fanboy self! Thank you!
May chapter 3 . 8/31/2014
*dying from multiple nosebleeds*
MadAliceWonderland chapter 3 . 8/26/2014
Oh fuck... So freaking hot. Please excuse me while I clean up the pool of blood surrounding me from all the nosebleeds. Thanks for the awsome fic!
Lizz1792 chapter 3 . 5/11/2014
I *nosebleed* fuck. so fucking hot. breathe Eren? yeah... I need to breathe too!XD It was really good!
ShiShi-theLION chapter 3 . 4/30/2014
... omg... -quickly ducks head to hide my nose bleed-
Guest chapter 1 . 3/22/2014
-crying- this was so freaking good ASDGJ
Roriette chapter 3 . 3/14/2014
some pwp time to time -
*swallows drool*

i'm in riren heaven.
DarkIceAngelFlare chapter 3 . 1/9/2014
So wonderful. Normally, when people do bondage for this pairing, they turn it into some hectic S&M thing where Levi is a sadistic asshole. Thankfully, this was not. It's beautifully written and I hope this isn't the last from you for this pairing :) P.S. You may want to mark this as complete.
Uikjaki chapter 3 . 12/23/2013
Great ending! Perfect :D Don't know if you take requests but ErenxArmin would make my day as well
Kunougi Haruka chapter 1 . 12/7/2013