Reviews for A Lover's Lament
Shiranai Atsune chapter 1 . 6/6
shouldn't have said that last sentence. something bad always happens whenever someone says that.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2015
Usagi celoso y Misaki testarudo jaja problemas problemas. Gracias por escribir! 3
Guest chapter 1 . 9/27/2015
Rayos, Midaki estas en serios problemas jajajaj
Writing-and-Music chapter 2 . 8/6/2015
The "Usagi didn't expect him to" really hurt me. I wonder how many times Akihiko has felt insecure about Misaki refusing to say "I love you". Great story though!
Update Soon chapter 5 . 2/22/2014
I wanna see what's the deal with this Katsumi lady
KameradKorea chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
Oh no... this Katsumi-san woman... she doesn't sound like a good person! UGH!
PurpleScorpion chapter 5 . 2/9/2014
Takahiro's wife's name is Manami. :)
Jade chapter 4 . 12/17/2013
You're back from your hiatus! Yay! Okay so...

I like this story so far, so good! I wish the last chapter had been about Romantica, but the Egoist and Terrorist was still really interesting and well written. (I just like Romantica the best, heh.) keep writing, I wanna see what happens next!
nightgirl167 chapter 3 . 10/14/2013
Aww... I love this.. So cute .
Please update soon :D
Ooh chapter 3 . 10/5/2013
I wanna know what's gonna happen next- update soon please.
A chance to fly chapter 3 . 10/4/2013
Interesting story, can't wait to read more! Please keep up the good work!
Kitkat3195 chapter 2 . 9/29/2013
I love egoist too! They are my favourite JR couple. Looking forward to your next update! :)
Amazing chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
It's really good. I don't know why, but the part where it says "Usagi didn't expect him to" just made me feel really sad. Like, poor Usagi!
Maybaylline chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I like it so far, please continue, Im intrested in seeing what that Ijuuin bastard has planned, god I hate Ijuuin so much!
wendyls96 chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
It's a good first chapter, kinda short though. But I can't wait to read more . I hope you update soon.