Reviews for The Adventures Of Harry Potter, the Video Game: Exploited
Too bad he didn't remember he could run back within 10 yards of a still whimpering Lockhart point at him and say Cat's Paw so he goes to jail for all the death and destruction as a publicity stunt gone wrong.
James Birdsong chapter 13 . 7/21
Delightful
Since he can't change the game, why not switch attribute he grinds? Start juggling or shuffling cards for Dexterity, or talking to people for charisma?
Shouldn't his stamina be based off of his Constitution, and his resistance to mental attacks be based off of wisdom?
Britianna30613 chapter 13 . 7/21
I would love to see where it goes is comical to say the least
Fictional Fanatic from Fimfic chapter 13 . 7/20
Eventually, Harry will be able to understand Hedwig, due to his "The Cunning Linguistic" perk. Also, I was wondering about the way Harry seems to constantly think back to Hermione, but has yet to think about Ron. I don't recall everything in Harry Potter as much as I'd like to, but by the time Harry Went to confront Voldemort in the forest ad got hit with the killing curse, I am pretty sure Harry had made up with Ron, so they should be friends, and Hermione's and Ron's relationship should already be apparent to Harry. I don't recall when Ginny came into the picture... Either way, I really enjoy this story and am looking forward to more of it.
Where da rest at fam?
This is a rollercoaster of fun! But I've read the bios of you author that you'll take you life seriously so good luck and take your time to update this fic. We'll be waiting for an update as always.
korlinki chapter 7 . 7/16
story where you can laugh if this kind of humor is for you but other wise and if you look for something mature to read don't recommend.
Aorta Heartless chapter 13 . 7/15
Okay, stayed up way too late reading this. I love it and find it funny as all hell.
I hope you get back into the right headspace to write more.
Princess Asuna chapter 13 . 7/15
1: Please update soon!

2: Did harry forget he has the Cats paw? When the Auror was chasing Harry he could have just used it on Lockheart for a laugh.

3: I EAGERLY await Hogwarts adventures!
greendragonking002 chapter 4 . 7/12
heh got the reference
tejesh.anand chapter 13 . 7/8
pls update
MickJ chapter 9 . 7/1
I know you are long past this chapter and the possibility others have already told you is high, but I wanted to point out that you seem to have left off Harry's "Magical Travel" skill when he leveled. I believe you had him at 4 in it after he completed the quest successfully. Given the description and how Harry always fought with floos and portkeys, I would think that would be one of the few skills he might actually put a few points into... if only to make the meters slower.
Other than that, enjoying immensely.
Abriv chapter 13 . 6/30
Will you be writing more of this I find it funny and entertaining. It certainly perked up my day. Thank you for writing
4,120 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »