Reviews for The Adventures Of Harry Potter, the Video Game: Exploited
ZhaWarudo chapter 13 . 10/9
Loved the Spark of Genius but can't say the same for this one. I've only read 3 chapters but it was enough to see it suffers from the same flaw almost all gamer fics do.
MC farts and gets a skill and skill points, there is no challenge.
I understand it's fun to you, just wanted to give you this bit of constructive criticism.
Darkneostar1 chapter 13 . 9/26
Loving this story. Wish you could update more often.
Kitsanken chapter 13 . 9/21
I love the concept of “My Life’s a Video Game” and I very much adore your version. I’m a newcomer to your story and I’m grateful for the 13 available chapters...but I can’t wait for the opportunity to read more when future chapters become available, so I’m definitely putting this on my “Follow” list. Thanks for sharing! _
PortgazDAdz chapter 13 . 9/19
Been another year mate...
Please update soon!
Please make the next one soon!
hunzbookwyrm chapter 12 . 9/8
Great story hope to see more soon.
infinite eternity chapter 7 . 9/6
I've really been enjoying this story! It's interesting, funny, and creative. I hope you keep writing :D
ADAZ99 chapter 13 . 8/28
thats a nice story, funny story
Mandalore Requiem chapter 5 . 8/15
Well now the cover image makes sense now.
so perfect it hurts chapter 13 . 8/9
Hey! I love this story so damn much!

One thing I am a bit confused about is Harry's actual age? Last I read he was 4? Is he still 4? Cause I can totally get behind a 4 year old doing all this crazy stuff with a murdering kitten that does his bidding and a beautiful snowy owl that sits on his head. Very clever making her able to get Harry's rent.

I was thinking because Harry was so good at herbology he could really bond with little Neville 3
OH I just remembered your Luna. Yes. Just - Yes. I hope he has a lot more to do with her.

I was thinking he hasn't even visited the book store yet. So much knowledge - so little time. Plus potions doesn't need a wand, so Its something he could fully get to level 100 before even starting hogwarts and RUB IT IN SNAPES FACE YEA.

Also - Harry doesn't have a place to stay yet. Keen to see where you end up putting him. Not that he needs to sleep.

Okay - looking forward to seeing Knockturn alley also

So much potential! Can't wait to read some more.

- SPIH
AloofEyeball chapter 13 . 7/30
I always enjoy re-reading bits of this story. Since Harry is in the Diagon area, perhaps he might decide it's a good time to check out Knockturn, with its abundance of possible shady creature/shopkeeper encounters and attendant unpleasant surprises to overcome. At the very least he can run through at maximum speed to see a bit of what's there and pick up the exploration exp.
Willowred5 chapter 13 . 7/26
Dang it all. It was a great point for a new chapter, but no new chapter yet. PLEASE UPDATE
Really, really stupid. Funny, but stupid.
oh jesus, not old man handerson. run bitch run.
Too bad he didn't remember he could run back within 10 yards of a still whimpering Lockhart point at him and say Cat's Paw so he goes to jail for all the death and destruction as a publicity stunt gone wrong.
4,134 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »