Reviews for The Adventures Of Harry Potter, the Video Game: Exploited
geninja chapter 1 . 7/14
Love this. More soon?
josie2994 chapter 12 . 7/12
Cant wait for another chapter! Really enjoyed this story
Ciel Blaze chapter 12 . 7/4
Its nice
draehydraxis chapter 12 . 7/3
So still hoping to really get some more chapters seen on this story. I have enjoyed it a couple time previously just hoping you update soon.
Why didn't Harry explore the tunnel where Mr. Tibbles came from before each battle? All he did was stand in the entrance and throw rocks. Who knows what might've been back there.
iwillnottellasoul chapter 12 . 6/28
Been almost a year since you've updated, so I hope you're okay. Wanted you to know that rereading this is always a joy.
I love love love it, it's so funny
janefanatic chapter 3 . 6/22
I'm enjoying this immensely! Thanks for sharing!
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 12 . 6/21
really cool fanfic, pls update soon
How does Harry streaking through the neighborhood increase his faction reputation with his uptight muggle neighbors?
Harry really needs to raise his constitution. He hasn't even entered the magical world and he's already getting poisoned.
Does the junior auror cloak count as armor? Also, how did Harry not level up from defeating the troll?
I wonder what kind of trophy or reward Harry would get for actually managing to get away with stealing a gnome?
Zeth O'kayba the Sealmaster chapter 1 . 6/14
So, Harry regressed to the mental maturity of a seven years old, lost his mind and started bashin people in the spleen and setting them on fire for shit and giggles (and loot). Woop-da-fucking-do, brother, you nailed it (claps slowly)
Perfect! I loved every chapter.
3,610 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »