Reviews for The Adventures Of Harry Potter, the Video Game: Exploited
The-Dreamer.crown chapter 4 . 11/19
“Is Henderson your first or last nameD
hi, obviously it's been 5 years since this updated so i doubt you see these comments any more but on the off chance you do, I just wanted to thank you. I've came back to this fic for years and enjoyed it every time, even if its never finished im so glad it existed
Nah this is actually terrible lol like dog water and it’s no surprise that this was dropped by the author
Bruh this is like one of the best gamer fics I've read, it's a shame all the good ones get discontinued
FriendlyFire59 chapter 13 . 9/23
This was a fun Gamer Harry story and I am saddened that the author has not posted to ffn since 2017, I hope they are simply busy. I had to wonder at the description of the companion spaces if Ron would cause a negative stat if chosen.

Thanks for having posted.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 10 . 9/23
For Luna to use BitchSlap! Harry must have really messed up.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 9 . 9/23
I read his stats and my reaction is, Constitution of 8, Really? At least make it 10.
Sorry, my rant.
FriendlyFire59 chapter 1 . 9/22
A very good start to a Gamer type fic. Loved the first cooking exploit!
Niklas b scorpio chapter 13 . 8/24
More chapters please
AdriLAAAxo chapter 2 . 8/20
Oh my god, i’m about to bust a lung laughing so hard. The picture of Harry as the energizer bunny sprinting down surrey while jumping is hilarious. I love this. Keep jumping Harry!
Clopian26 chapter 1 . 8/19
I like this so far hope it gets finished
Please for the love of god, can you explain to me why Harry is constantly bouncing and jumping around when he can just WALK. It's not like he's in a race or moving very far. There is no reason for him to do this. If he wants to increase his stamina then sure, but there is no reason he should jump around every step of the way.
This isn't Girl Genius...please stop this "Bwa ha ha ha ha!" crap
You need to stop doing drugs and writing at the same time...
E.Elliot chapter 13 . 7/14
I love it!can't wait to read what will happen!
4,352 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »