Reviews for The Adventures Of Harry Potter, the Video Game: Exploited
K chapter 4 . 1/23
I missed this, and so came back to read it again
Chris Fox chapter 13 . 1/3
I love this story, And I really can hardly wait for Harry to get to Hogwarts and see what happens with that! I also LOVE Luna! *SMACK* "Stop breaking things!" Also *Kiss on the cheek* Thank you for Breaking things.

That girl is a conundrum and I love her! I hope to read more of this soon because its funny and insane and I love it!
FlawedBauthor chapter 1 . 12/30/2023
Hey, retard, you misspelled 'abandoned'.
FrostyBehemoth chapter 4 . 12/13/2023
There is so many thing wrong with this story and I simply don't have the time or effort to put them into words. The only thing I will say is that I like to listen to these books while I work. And you for some fuck up reason have had harry speak lile a fucking pirate has absolutely ruined that. so thank you very much for wasting my time.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/25/2023
shite arsehole game
piquelmyuzk chapter 13 . 11/9/2023
"None of my stories are abandoned..."

Proceeds to disappear for 6 years, lol. Even if you never return to writing I hope you're ok writer.
joeyman1319 chapter 13 . 10/17/2023
Greeting friend, hope you are feeling well!

Please come back my good friend, this novel is wayyyyy too good to leave sitting on the shelf and collecting dust.

I hope this review reaches you in good health,
Joey.
CeeCeeMee chapter 13 . 10/15/2023
I've absolutely loved every part of this story. Even if you don't add more chapters to it, thanks for the actual laugh out loud moments you've given me today. But I truly hope you do add more, so I've chosen to follow the story just in case.

Again, thank you so very much!
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 13 . 9/23/2023
Such a great story. Loved it. There is nothing I'd change and I would be honoured to read more. I hope you can get back to writing sometime in the future.

Thanks for writing!
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 2 . 9/20/2023
Marvelous story! Hilarious parody! Thanks for writing!
erf.bebuch chapter 6 . 8/17/2023
I very much enjoyed the story up to this point. just slightly disappointed he didn't choose female for the smaller hitbox
SMB chapter 3 . 8/11/2023
WTF was up with that? Harry failed the mission the last time and left the f**king cat in the bag for the teens to beat to death or to f**king drown? FUUUUUCKKK YOOOOOUUUU!
BTW, it wasn't funny, it was f**king stupid. Harry deserved to die.
No one should ever try to assault Mr. Tibbles!
Dropping this.
Team503 chapter 13 . 7/24/2023
Sad that this seems abandoned; it was great fun!
st0rywr1ter3420 chapter 1 . 7/12/2023
The very first paragraph of this story is hilarious in itself! "Harry asked to be avada kedavra'd in the face" - he certainly did and the sometimes subtle mockery starts from the get go.
It's a great concept. No wonder Harry was spitting mad after realising that he didn't save and had to start over again. And those options ahahaha! They're classic.
Also love the insults both the Game and Harry express!
I admire the variety of options Harry has at the main menu!
Wouldn't Harry have gotten a title for reaching Level 100 like he does in future chapters? Like 100 ranged or sneak or whatever. Curious to hear what you would have come up with for such a perk/title.
Not really much I can say about this chapter besides the fact that it is absolutely side splitting from start to finish and a true masterpiece!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/5/2023