Reviews for The Adventures Of Harry Potter, the Video Game: Exploited
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 13 . 7h
Enjoyed the story
Zatori chapter 10 . 11/19
and you lost me at him not wanting to be sure he wasn't cheated by the goblin and that he signed away a future kid... the beginning of the story was fun thou
steel.metal14 chapter 13 . 11/10
I eagerly await more
Locothehood chapter 13 . 11/5
And so hilarity ensues.

On that note i hope you find your muse soon.
His charisma is high enough that he might need to worry about getting kidnapped by fangirls at this point but sadly not old enough to enjoy it.
Tho i imagine max stamina has to be a plus in such situations.

Also is tibbles going to be front page news? I mean there are quite a few dead do to its rampage. I kinda want you to state what happens in the daily prophet at least for this event.

Also what are the limits to the cats paw item, can he shift the blame to someone not even there like say Lusoius Malfoy? Heck if it works that way he could lose a ton of rep with the goblins and cats paw it off to a death eater like malfoy. And bam instant monkey wrench in toms financial situation

And then we have the multi class he picked up earlier when will he be able to get perks from it? He's done a few levels since he got it right so it should have at least a few perk points stocked up in it at this point.

No need to answer my questions if you don't want to, i just ask to get the mind flowing. Who knows you may get some ideas from it.
GagHalfront chapter 1 . 11/3
Sad to see this is on Hiatus, but I can see why. You kept one-upping yourself with clever exploits.

For the undecided - if you read only one "Harry's life is a computer game" story, read this one. The more you know about exploits and cheats, the more you will enjoy it.
Sanders7201 chapter 3 . 10/28
you seem to be forgetting harrys bonus points from his increased intelligence when leveling him up. you gave all 4 to dexterity when he should have had 3 bonus points from his lvl 7 intelligence.
frankiebayer2002 chapter 13 . 10/24
Plz plz plz update soon
frankiebayer2002 chapter 10 . 10/24
Plz update soon this is to good not to be on hiatus
slocuautla chapter 13 . 10/6
Love it. Thanks for writing it.
Sesshomaru0215 chapter 11 . 9/22
so he will save the game before doing a reputation quest, but wont load the game when hes made the entire faction hate him?
Primus2021 chapter 6 . 9/18
I hope there's a time skip soon.
Primus2021 chapter 3 . 9/18
I hope Harry gets the Black Gene perk B4 he goes to Hogwarts, if only to P.O. the Malfoy's and Bella.
Rick chapter 6 . 9/16
I spent more time laughing my ass off this chapter then reading it. So thank you.
DarksiderForever chapter 11 . 9/14
this is good crack lmai
kogachi909 chapter 13 . 9/12
Hilarious I eagerly await you to post the next chapter even though you will probably never do it As it has been several years I have marked this as watched.
4,283 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »