Reviews for The Adventures Of Harry Potter, the Video Game: Exploited
tfuinsah chapter 3 . 11/8
Jesus, I don't think Harry even needs that Black perk. He's insane enough as it is. This is his first time completing such an event and he smashes a shovel on their heads and then hits them again to kill them. Plus, he acts like a child despite having the soul of a teenager. What's weird is that he retains some of the adolescent smarts but not the control over his body, hence shouting in the middle of a library and the weirdly childish nature of his personality. In short, he acts like a smart toddler.
Shaedy Hoe chapter 9 . 11/3
Isn't 5000 a bit much for that cab ride?
Shaedy Hoe chapter 5 . 11/3
Since the Mr Tibbles mission was supposed to be impossible, shouldn't Harry have Gained a shit tonne of exp and rare loot?
This is terrible bro
This is probably the dumbest thing i have ever read
Aratherfluffyfatcat chapter 6 . 10/23
Enjoying the story thanks
I was kinda hoping that this would be a decent Gamer!Harry fic but what i read was sooooo disappointing. This story is a joke, honestly. Sorry.
Tenraku-Ichi chapter 13 . 8/24
hey bud, great story! really enjoyed it, i read it thru in one sitting. hope ur doing well :)
martin.presston.9 chapter 13 . 7/26
so is this abandoned now or do you think you will continue this story?
ShrekWasowski chapter 13 . 7/24
I've loved all of the references throughout the story, they've had me laughing for hours now. This story is THE most entertaining thing I think I've read in months if not years. Please keep up the fantastic work.
Camillus Goose chapter 3 . 7/16
Mr Tibbles scarry
Evelynally chapter 1 . 7/13
heh reading the first chapter is reminding me of Genshin impact game.. what's with all the stamina .. cooking crafting exploring XD
Al Rascala chapter 13 . 7/11
Love your work! One of the better HP crackfics I've come across, and definitely agree with the level-grinding mindset when he knows he was underleveled before. Btw, I've read that ff dot net is starting to circle the drain, so might be worth crossposting to AO3 if you have the time and inclination to spare. Either way, looking forward to what happens next :)
mrayj chapter 11 . 7/7
why hasn't he reloaded after losing rep with goblins
Bostonette chapter 10 . 7/5
F’n Skyrim reference with the “Kangaroo kick to the knee”, I love it!
4,325 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »