Reviews for The Adventures Of Harry Potter, the Video Game: Exploited
Corwyn chapter 13 . 11/11
Loving this story so far. Looking forward to more when you get a chance. Thanks for sharing this with us.
the real narnia chapter 13 . 11/8
harry and hedwig as thieving team is hilarious. surprised that Harry didn't unleash chuthulu tibbles on the goblins again (unless he can only use it a limited number of times?)
maybe you're just not mentioning it, but Harry hasn't been looting all of the NPCs he takes down. I think he didn't get some of the zookeeper guards after the snake quest.
if Harry can make friends and add then to his party, would they be able to share skills and could he level them up and stuff? if he added Sirius could he shortcut to being an animagus?
speaking of Sirius, I have no idea how he would get there, but it'd be pretty cool off Harry got to azkaban to try to break him out. and maybe see if he can find a way to kill dementors along the way.
im also looking forward to seeing Hermione when you introduce her, and I loved adding Luna. im a bit confused on how old they all ate, though. Harry has to be at least ten, because Luna is a year undoing and her mom did when she was nine, but his close is he to his eleventh birthday?
also itd be cool if he was closer with a muggle born that actually plays games (maybe Dean?) and you can add in other things? like maybe an observe? I love those.
just a suggestion. anyway, I love this fic and can't wait to see what chaos Harry gets into next (especially when he meets the twins). hope you update soon! happy writing!
Icigo Uzumaki chapter 13 . 11/2
This has been a very fun read and I totally agree with the direction you have Harry taking! I am wondering however that since Harry has been breaking a lot of laws why he hasn't put points into criminal contacts? That is one area you don't want to enter at the bottom and work your way up. Either way I am loving this story and can't wait for more.
SomeRandomMarySu chapter 13 . 11/1
This has made me utterly die laughing!
Some ideas for ya:
Get Buckbeak as some kind of Companion WAY earlier than in canon
Troll old Dumbles, in ANY WAY AT ALL (You know you wanna)
Get some kind of Perk that starts Harry on the path of an Animagus
Act all charming for Draco on the train, OR poke him with the Pointy Stick (depends on if Harry feels like a little Troll or not)
Keep up the good work!
~Some Random Mary Sue
Nonyaarb chapter 2 . 11/1
Lol
nina0116 chapter 13 . 10/19
Now this is a grate story. I completely agree with Harry's view on his game life, although I think he really needs to put more points into constitution. Dispite that I have had a wonderful time reading this, and I hope to see more in the future.
Would the cat whisperer title work on a Nundu?
I really wish that you had shown the boss fight with the mama gator.
Ravyn Moon 1313 chapter 13 . 10/7
ok so I totally binge read this story i absolutely love this story you are so epic and wonderful
So much time lost prehog and only 5 chapters left... Guess dont wprth read anymore
wearethewitches chapter 13 . 9/13
awesome fic!
NightmareInTheShadows chapter 13 . 8/29
this story... gets to me... I like it
Roxas chapter 13 . 8/14
Oh please continue this history, its a crack fic, but one of the best ones i have ever read, i just love how Harry exploits all the holes and bugs in the game, and im desiring to know if Hermione and Ron are able to undertand
CamTheThief chapter 4 . 8/11
Way more of a crack fic than I was expecting. I laughed a few times but it was way too over-saturated with the same kind of jokes and gimmicks for me to read further.
R0gueMess1ah chapter 11 . 8/6
I have to say that this funny at times and started off pretty well but over time it’s gotten to be boring in a way and sometimes just ridiculous. I know a lot of people enjoy this so keep writing. Maybe you write another version of this but in a more serious manner? I’d be interested in seeing what you put out.
4,214 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »