Reviews for Terms of Enticement
nothing2me chapter 23 . 11/15/2014
I know you said you were removing your stories but since you've been updating, will you ever finish this story?
Anita chapter 13 . 8/31/2014
Thank you.
LolaTheSa chapter 22 . 8/30/2014
I think i won't be following this story to 'Fictionpad'... Edward bends to bella to much, he never responds to her when she rages at him. He only responds in weakest of forms but this scares OH so much. Annoying really... Makes me think why is he even still pining after her. I bet it will be cause he 'loves' her for some small reason. I mean take this, she moves on with jasper dispite ed's warnings... Gets burned, i think she got rid of edward somewhere in there and now years later calls him for this crap whilst being a bitch... And constantly playing with his emotions.
LolaTheSa chapter 20 . 8/30/2014
Of course. Always edward... That makes TWO who have cheated on her... But nothing to do with her right? Their just asses. I hope edward didn't cheat for no reason because that would contradict everything you have him say to bella.
LolaTheSa chapter 11 . 8/30/2014
God i am hoping this edward pulls whatevrr stick bella has in her ass out. I refuse to believe that whatever happened with them was on ed, bella is still playing with his emotions. THAT's practically what she did this whole CHAPTER.
MaryMary123 chapter 23 . 7/26/2014
This is just another story I miss.. Please finish it.
Amanda chapter 23 . 6/19/2014
Please update soon kinda hooked and wanna know what happened they were together wernt they why did he let her go ... Wtf is up with her mum lol ... Please update soon
StridingFreedom chapter 23 . 5/31/2014
Love it! I can't wait for the next chapter!
cullensrule chapter 6 . 5/9/2014
Bella bang that door so those girls know you're there. Mike an ass. Seems these sisters sure know how to pickem, both married jerks.
cullensrule chapter 3 . 4/29/2014
The recipe looks good. Edward must have stuck his nose in some big.
cinephile inside chapter 23 . 4/26/2014
It's been 2 months! I'm dying for you to continue...
Guest chapter 11 . 4/12/2014
Finally! A point to the story!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/12/2014
I have to ask: is English not your first language? I ask because of how many sentences in EVERY chapter have either too many words in them or words missing from them to the point of making no sense

If it is, a bit of advice: proofreading is a useful skill. So many of your glaring errrors could probably be fixed if you'd just read over what you write. And read it ALOUD; any teacher will tell you that's among the most successful ways to edit one's own work.
Guest chapter 7 . 4/12/2014
Already two-thirds of the way thru the story and have yet to find a plot.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
Just curious. How are we supposed to have any kind of clue what's going on in a SEQUEL when the first story isn't available to be read? I mean, why take down that one but leave this one? Makes NO fucking sense!