Reviews for Storm Hawks: Farside Interferance
Malarkay chapter 14 . 11/10/2021
Well hey! Welcome back-ish! Really hoping you do update this whenever you can manage it. I’ll be reading when you do. I really like the premise of this and I’d love to see where it goes. I don’t think I ever read the first version.
truefortune chapter 13 . 5/7/2020
Is this dead? I remember reading this fic when it first came out and it was enjoyable. At least the old version came to the part where Cyclonis and Piper became a thing and when you started to rewrite, I was bumped out but you still make it work, which makes sense since the previous version made Cyclonis a subordinate instead of being the ruler. At least this newer version Cyclonis keeps her position of power cause, at least to me, a drastic and sudden change of government structure from a monarchy to a what ever the previous one was didn’t make sense at least without any repercussions that I don’t remember seeing. Now it’s been years since this fics update. I went to your profile to see what fics was updated and the last one being RWBY Lost Kingdom was updated back in 2017. So in short 3 yrs since you updated anything to 5 yrs on this fic specifically.

Is this dead or better yet is your profile dead? There are many fics out there that I love personally and to see this one in particular kind of hurt and saddens me. I get that people have a life outside of their stories but the one thing I usually hate is not knowing if a fic is on hiatus, dead, abandoned, or permanently hiatus (which is dead, people for some reason uses that instead of dead). Usually if I don’t see any notice in the summary or the latest chapter doesn’t inform people of the status of the fic. I usually just hope that it’s just on temporary hiatus.

So please be straight with me. Is this dead? If so, is it up for adoption, I’m not gonna do it if you see my fics they haven’t been updated since ever. Kind of forgotten bout them, still plan them to finish but life and other priorities. If not then I only hope that you get well.
H.R.C. Stanley chapter 1 . 11/11/2019
Intriguing start
blackops warfare chapter 13 . 9/13/2018
Bit short for my tastes but great story.
Guest chapter 13 . 7/11/2018
So, I just read this due to insomnia. If you still get these reviews then, nice job. A shame it is most likely a dead project but at least what you have written was fun. Best of Luck to you in your current endeavors!
SiSi chapter 13 . 2/5/2018
Can't wait for the updates. Glad to see your doing well. Take your time. Don't exhaust yourself. :)
Guest chapter 13 . 11/4/2017
Just a comment to remind you about this one in case you forgot it. Some authors have done that only to be reminded of the story when a new comment pops up.
DashieXP chapter 13 . 10/17/2017
WHAT UP, IT'S DASHIE. AND I'M READING Storm Hawks: Farside Interference with the homie J to the Dizzle (JD). And I'm just sayin' m'boy. This $#! go hard as %#(%. Nice one!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/6/2017
I have too low a tolerance for pain to make it in the military. I try to contribute with my mind but I have utmost respect for those that serve directly. You deserve a firm handshake and my well wishes!
Guest chapter 12 . 2/6/2017
Best of luck and I applaud your sense of duty. I volunteered once as a technical expert but was rejected due to not meeting minimal physical standards (I have an old tendon injury).
DSX62415 chapter 12 . 2/6/2017
Then I wish you the best of luck with your training.
DSX62415 chapter 11 . 1/1/2017
The battle has begun, and it's getting goooooood.
Stormhawk fan SHhype chapter 10 . 12/29/2016
This is great so far, really liking it, one of the things I'd like to see in the next chapter is the Storm Hawks responding to a distress call from the blockade runners at the appearance of Lark's fleet, only when they get there Lark agrees to help them break the siege of Terra Blizzaris. This is because I'm really looking forward to the Storm Hawks and Lark meeting again, six years ago they were enemies, but now, well who knows, they've all grown up, matured, even Lark, I believe there is a lot of storytelling potential to be gained from a meeting and I would LOVE to see it
Guest chapter 10 . 11/23/2016
Nicely done.
DSX62415 chapter 10 . 11/23/2016
Finally some airship V airship action. I can't wait!