Reviews for Storm Hawks: Farside Interferance
Guest chapter 9 . 10/29/2016
Just pointing out a real world organization of infantry units. For most western powers a Company is 3 to 4 Platoons while a Battalion is 3 to 5 Company's each of which average 200 soldiers. NATO defines any infantry Battalion as a consisting of 300 to 800 troops depending on composition but is including the idea that many of the lower number compositions have motorized vehicles or other heavy elements supplementing the fewer ground troops.

Not sure if that was a mistake or you are just removing the Company designation. Additionally I just want to clarify if you are using the naval distinction of Captain which is equivalent to an Army Colonel as no military I know would but an Army Captain in charge of a full Battalion.
DSX62415 chapter 9 . 10/23/2016
Knock 'em dead, Larky.
Guest chapter 8 . 10/6/2016
I hope you remember to mention how the Storm hawks reacted to being blamed for Lark's assassination. We all see that propaganda at play for the usurped Cyclonia. It is the most reliable way to reinvigorate the troops and citizens to want to fight to the bitter end.

You also should probably have some lighter scout and escort destroyers or frigates to accompany any larger battleship classes. A skimmer would be hard pressed to manage a multi week patrol or scout mission on it's own due to lack of storage for consumables and limited radar/surveillance equipment. Don't be a Steiner and force recon with 100 ton Assault weapons! (three guesses what that is a reference to)
Guest chapter 8 . 10/6/2016
I was a little confused by the wording. Is it 3 years total or 3 then the liberation war then another 2 and finally the 1 until the gate is done? I assume a giant ring object is some kind of gate system since they intend to use teleportation crystals to get back.
DSX62415 chapter 8 . 10/5/2016
1: And the Forever Knights, don't forget that when the Forever Knight leader says "so say I", the rest of the members of that sect say "so say we all" (but that wasn't really brought in until "Alien Force".
2: Those would sound like a pretty cool ship to fly in.
3: I await the next installment patiently.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/28/2016
Nicely done. She always did have a flair for making the most improbable crystal inventions. Sometimes it pays to have years of Mad Genius experience and the planning from the whole "Evil Mastermind" school of villainy to back it up is just icing in the cake.
DSX62415 chapter 7 . 9/4/2016
Lark's hatching up a plan, and I want to see where it goes from here.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/25/2016
One thing I did not necessarily agree with on the first iteration I read of this concept was the rank given to Lark. While I understand the merit based ranking system, it seems unlikely she would be given a lieutenant rank as they are high risk field officers and she holds a high value as a political figure for after the fighting ends. She may be posted as an officer but it would be under far greater security to ensure legitimacy of any Cyclonian surrender after the warfare was over.

Just something to consider for your future chapters.
DSX62415 chapter 6 . 7/24/2016
You never cease to impress, my fellow writer. Keep this up and you just might hit the ff big time.
Guest chapter 5 . 7/8/2016
Nicely done description of the mine field.
truefortune chapter 5 . 7/6/2016
I'm so hyped! After a long wait I was so glad u updated and I can't wait how you'll describe the Farside people.

Though I am sadden that after such a long wait that the chapter was relatively short. I know I can't ask much but can u do longer chapters of you're gonna take a long time to update this. I know u have a life and other fics but I'm just asking.

U don't have to take my suggestion. Just keep updating til it's done and never abandon it.
DSX62415 chapter 5 . 7/6/2016
Damn, first SlayerTheCat posts a new upload to "TD Remix Island", now you give me this. I'm feeling pretty damn lucky right now.
Mr.Green37 chapter 4 . 6/1/2016
And the plot intensifies!
Dank meme chapter 3 . 5/12/2016
I like. Pls continue at your earliest convenience. :)
Guest chapter 2 . 5/8/2016
I look forward to this version. it has much better pacing so far.
45 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »