Reviews for Plegian Queen
magnusthered1999 chapter 8 . 7/6
please update
Noxious-Fics chapter 8 . 7/6
Interesting premise, and I enjoy your iteration of Robin! And all of the characters, really. Hope to see more soon!
A/N: "And happily ever after ends at that."

Me: "Shit. I'm genuinely scared now."

I'm going to love and hate this, aren't I? Carry on, good storyteller, carry on! I adore this traveled and cynical Robin!
The Miracle of Faith chapter 8 . 4/9
Patience is a virtue.. Hope you still are trying to work on this besides the LONG wait
coolpool2 chapter 8 . 2/26
I really like where the plot was going with this story. I think you wrote Robin's character very true to the game, and that's something that I love about a good awakening fanfic. Even if you do not write a chapter 9, I quite enjoyed reading the eight that you made.
That face when no update D: this is so good I really wish it would continue
aoisenshi chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Nuuuu! You can't stop here! DX Just when I finally found one of the most awesom FE:A fics it stops... TwT i just... I just love the ChromxRobin moments and the small interactions with the rest of the group! You make them come alive and it's just beautiful. I really hope you are not giving up on this fic! ** It's really one of my fav now...
CuteCat213 chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
Are you still writing this? Is there any way to convince you to continue?

I'm usually a massive stickler for grammar and spelling, but you know your own flaws and admit to working on them. And, too, your story is incredible and enough to actually distract me from my usual intractable ways. Very much congratulations.
A Stranger chapter 8 . 11/7/2014
...I am supremely sad that this will likely never update.
Krulla Chief chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
While I get the plus magic, who the fuck minuses resistance? Also, Frederick is only your friend until you can start promoting then he dies to ANYTHING. Either way, you got me hooked with this chapter.
Yumi-nachan chapter 8 . 10/24/2014
I like it. It's so cute and funny especially jealous chrom. If robin conscious what will happen to libra? Cannot wait...
InnocentSerenade chapter 8 . 9/1/2014
Sob...Are you continuing this...? or is it...DISCONTINUED? WAAAH! But I loved this!
Please shed some light on some of us wondering when the next chapter will be...
Guest chapter 8 . 8/29/2014
Aww it's been so long since you updated this fanfic I really want the know what's going to happen next.
When the Moon Met the Sun chapter 8 . 7/20/2014
Haha this chapter's end definitely read like a romcom, but it was nice to have a bit of lightheartedness to balance out some of the drama. I truly think you capture Robin's personality well and that you go beyond her personality in-game in its development. Obviously, in-game Robin gave a lot of thought to war matters, but I think your strength is in developing that different side of her that focuses on what it would be like for her to develop a relationship with Chrom knowing where she's from and her station.

Please continue writing! This story has me absolutely riveted and I'd love to read more!
Zrye13 chapter 8 . 7/16/2014