Reviews for Plegian Queen
kalmaegi chapter 8 . 7/11
I'm crying. Damn it, Libra. Even without Tharja, they get into such things.

Poor Lon'qu.
kalmaegi chapter 6 . 7/11
Weirdoes. *rolls eyes*

Chrom getting into trouble is just classic.

Realtity sinks in.
kalmaegi chapter 5 . 7/11
You gotta admire blueberry muffin fruitcake Prince for being such a stubborn and determined person that he destroyed Robin's arguments. *shakes head in amazement*
kalmaegi chapter 4 . 7/11
My favorite bluebbery muffin fruitcake, so ridiculously trusting and rash, but not dumb. Yeah man, checkmate. Every single time Robin and Chrom interacts here, I am assaulted with warm and fuzzy feelings. I can't. Chrom is too much. He's exasperating with his hilariously painful blunders but his unfaltering trust and kindness wins people over anyway.

He'll be a wonderful Exalt, with Robin at his side.
Whyyy?! I want more nghh your writings are so damn good, I felt like marrying it!
Iscanox chapter 8 . 4/4
This is absolutely wonderful! :) I do hope you'll continue this someday!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Are you still writing? I hope because that last chapter was so funny(poor Lon'qu)! But I hope you're still writing! Update soon!
Lunar Adept chapter 8 . 11/16/2015
...Please continue this!
magnusthered1999 chapter 8 . 7/6/2015
please update
StarryNox chapter 8 . 7/6/2015
Interesting premise, and I enjoy your iteration of Robin! And all of the characters, really. Hope to see more soon!
Guest chapter 5 . 4/14/2015
A/N: "And happily ever after ends at that."

Me: "Shit. I'm genuinely scared now."

I'm going to love and hate this, aren't I? Carry on, good storyteller, carry on! I adore this traveled and cynical Robin!
GoodOldFaith chapter 8 . 4/9/2015
Patience is a virtue.. Hope you still are trying to work on this besides the LONG wait
coolpool2 chapter 8 . 2/26/2015
I really like where the plot was going with this story. I think you wrote Robin's character very true to the game, and that's something that I love about a good awakening fanfic. Even if you do not write a chapter 9, I quite enjoyed reading the eight that you made.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/18/2015
That face when no update D: this is so good I really wish it would continue
aoisenshi chapter 8 . 12/23/2014
Nuuuu! You can't stop here! DX Just when I finally found one of the most awesom FE:A fics it stops... TwT i just... I just love the ChromxRobin moments and the small interactions with the rest of the group! You make them come alive and it's just beautiful. I really hope you are not giving up on this fic! ** It's really one of my fav now...