Reviews for Plegian Queen
ok chapter 9 . 9/11/2017
this chapter was really good and cute!
ok chapter 2 . 8/27/2017
holy fuck this story is so good!
Nikita chapter 9 . 8/11/2017
Please write more. Someday. I really like this story. I'll be waiting forever if need be. And also worried and jealous Chrom are really cute.
Captain Wallace chapter 9 . 6/3/2017
I seem to recall Chrom and female Robin having a fairly awkward series of Support Conversations, so I am enjoying how they seem to have the inverse here where it's really easy for the two to be close and comfortable but it's made awkward by everyone else around them. Haha.
catgirld86 chapter 9 . 5/18/2017
I'm glad to see this story got an update! I've always loved it since I discovered it a couple years ago, and I'm happy to know that it will get an end. I did notice that your writing style is a little different, but I like the new style, and it flowed well with the old style.

I hope to see another excellent chapter soon!
KingKagura chapter 9 . 5/7/2017
This is so good! But Im still a bit confused... is Robin Plegian royalty or a noble or something? Also, did Robin dream up like everything because the chapter went from Robin getting drunk and making Lon'qu pass out to there being rumors of her pregnancy to her having a fever to them preparing to leave ferox. What exactly happened? Also, please update soon!
lbordonada1989 chapter 9 . 4/10/2017
Can't lie I'm actually glad to see this one get updated. Took me a while to review since I reread the while thing. Hope to see more and nice work.
Numinous-Alqua chapter 9 . 4/9/2017
Omg! I simply love your story! The relationship between Chrom and Robin is just so subtle and blatantly obvious at different times it hurts so good!
Alethea R. Grey chapter 9 . 4/5/2017
yes ! Updates ! I'm really glad you're continuing this story ! I'm really curious how it's going to end . I can't wait for more ! Keep it up !
Fregler chapter 9 . 4/5/2017
It is back! Let's see how this goes.
CHPrime chapter 9 . 4/5/2017
Good to have you back. I hope to see you able to do what so many of us on this site and AO3 can't, and finish this story.
Sophiebybophie chapter 9 . 4/5/2017
YESSSSSS! I nearly SCREAMED when I saw this had updated! Thank you for coming back! I absolutely LOVE this story! And whoa! I wonder what Robin did O-O. lol rumors are such troublesome things XD hahaha poor robin. AH! and now they're sick :P
I'm so excited that you're continuing this work /hearts/! Welcome back C2ii-san!
kalmaegi chapter 8 . 7/11/2016
I'm crying. Damn it, Libra. Even without Tharja, they get into such things.

Poor Lon'qu.
kalmaegi chapter 6 . 7/11/2016
Weirdoes. *rolls eyes*

Chrom getting into trouble is just classic.

Realtity sinks in.
kalmaegi chapter 5 . 7/11/2016
You gotta admire blueberry muffin fruitcake Prince for being such a stubborn and determined person that he destroyed Robin's arguments. *shakes head in amazement*