Reviews for The Death of a Dream
jacpin2002 chapter 23 . 1/17
Absolutely fantastic story.
jacpin2002 chapter 20 . 1/17
Nobody touches Storm's man. RoLo forever!
jacpin2002 chapter 21 . 1/17
Awesome battle scenes. Storm is a goddess!
jacpin2002 chapter 2 . 1/17
Glad to see RoLo together as a couple in this story. :-)
lychee loving chapter 23 . 12/22/2011
This read just like a possible arc from the comics! Great stuff here, very grim and dark and intense - Gambit being a triple-agent I saw coming, but still surprised me (if that makes sense?). and I love that no one really stole the spotlight. This was very much a team-oriented story. Great work!
Spicy Diamond chapter 23 . 12/14/2008
Well written interesting read with a plot I haven't seen attempted before. Yes, the character deaths had me going 'wait they're not REALLY dead, are they?'. But everything flowed nicely. And I did really like the layers of double crossing going on as it made it interesting to see the characters interact together and watch who turned out to be friend and foe.
Ludi chapter 23 . 8/20/2007
A great piece of work - I really enjoyed reading this. I loved the array of characters, and that so many of the good guys had gone to the bad side. And I'm a sucker for anything epic and dark anyhow. Loved your treatment of the Shadow King. He isn't used enough. And your narration and writing style was excellent. Awesome action sequences too, which can be really hard to pull off. Thanks so much for sharing!

-Ludi x
Pyric chapter 23 . 8/11/2006
Dramatic turn from the dark and dreary, that was! Hmm, I suppose it's for the best. Magneto leading a team of (I'm guessing) good mutants? That should be interesting.

Overall, I daresay it was a good story. Well-written, well-planned, and well-played.

Good on ye.
Pyric chapter 22 . 8/11/2006
Hm...interesting. LOVED the Kurt-Kitty thing, that was just fantastic. Psylocke, downed by Wolvie was nice. And the kids...well, I dunno if I liked it, but it was still good.

So...yay? Methinks.
Pyric chapter 21 . 8/9/2006
Yup, definitely a great piece of work, this. Some intense battle scenes going on! And the return of the 'traitors' which is happy...though the 'evil' this is always fun.

Oh well, still more to go and I'm still hooked!
Pyric chapter 20 . 8/9/2006
Oh...damn.

VERY Well-written action sequences, and plenty of them to make for any lack of any real thrills and excitement in previous chapters. I am now officially impressed beyond explanation with this fic.
Pyric chapter 19 . 8/9/2006
Oh, here it comes, here it comes!

No time for a review; must get onto the battle!
Pyric chapter 18 . 8/9/2006
Much love all around. The fight must be coming soon!

Cor, glad things are being resolved. Everything's gone to heck! YAY!
Pyric chapter 17 . 8/9/2006
Ah, so that explains the insanity of Angel. Cor.

Vary nice. You really cover pain and tragedy well.
Pyric chapter 16 . 8/9/2006
Yeah! Good ol' Wolverine, always right on the marker.

It's suddenly occured to me that I am the only person who's reviewing each chapter...I dunno if this isn't what you want, getting a review of each one, especialy since it's all pretty much the same (That the story ROCKS), but oh well. That's how m'doing it.

So, yeah! That was again, good. Not much is happening, to be perfectly honest, but it's all very good. Some insight into painful pasts is always wonderful.