Reviews for Naruto: Master of the In Between
Otsutsuki ace chapter 3 . 6/12
An uchiha dosen't get susanoo by unlocking tsukuyomi and amateratsu, that is just itachi, they just need to unlock the power of both eyes, each mangekyo has its own powers, like how obito has kamui and shisui has kotoamatsukami, although he was able to use susanoo with only one eye (his other eye was stolen by danzo) even kakashi was able to use susanoo and he only had kamui from both of obito's eyes.
Update please
kronos797 chapter 25 . 3/10
if you do use dark and light jak change the wings, always hated those things. or maybe do a combo of the both and call it the mu form or something.
Tryson chapter 29 . 12/15/2017
I think Naruto should start working on subjutsue -)Is there a possibility of Naruto getting a doujutsue in the future I’m thinking of the Juubigan.
Kminari chapter 12 . 11/14/2017
I find it strange that until now there are no mentions of what Naruto has found or has not found in the house that was supposed to be his parents (photos, scrolls, etc.)
AnonnymA chapter 29 . 11/7/2017
Enjoying this fic so far! Can’t wait to see where you take it!
AnonnymA chapter 5 . 11/6/2017
I’m enjoying this fic so far. Couldn’t help but notice a character from the Naruto series: the Nidiame Tsuchikage, Lord Mu. Having been able to render himself completely invisible, thought Onoki dust-release (particle style?) The kekei-tota.. thought it was interesting considering the religious and scientific swing of this fic.

Also, I’m pulling from a shoddy memory, less than 1% understanding of Japanese language and culture, and my own silly conclusions. I have absolutely no idea if any of that is related to your story.
Damien NightFall chapter 7 . 10/28/2017
Ok so I like the Idea however I hate your character! Seriously your a fucking ninja you don't announce to everyone your entire skill sets and you don't regret cheating!
Natsubi chapter 9 . 10/24/2017
Ok, don't get wrong here, but I can't read this anymore, I like the concept of the books plot, but the pairing is absolute shit
More often than not I would refuse to so much as read the summary of a hinata pairing book, be happy that I was looking for a book related to yin and yang in any way
Pushi19 chapter 1 . 10/3/2017
Update please
Rayve Otsutsuki chapter 19 . 9/10/2017
Why did Naruto suddenly forget he can turn intangible... Why would anyone want to make a fight hard for themselves
pichu missionary chapter 29 . 9/4/2017
If you ever get around to updating again, you could implement a darkness style based on fuinjutsu. I'm referring to magia erebea from Mahou Sensei Magister Negi Magi. You can get a better description from the manga but basically it involves using the power of darkness to absorb offensive magic (in this case jutsu) to increase your offensive capabilities. I suggest looking at the examples from the manga if you are confused. I suggested fuuinjutsu as a base because after Negi unlocks this power and makes it his own magic figures are integrated into his skin. Since naruto is a ninja and not a mage we could use fuuinjutsu as the base. As for why I suggest this technique, the manga has a good view on darkness. It's not good or evil, darkness is the ability to take everything in and make it your own. I also suggest this manga as a good read. Especially if you want to really understand this technique. It should be easy enough seeing all the other references. Some would say it takes an impossible amount of expertise in fuuinjutsu to create seals that would replicate this but naruto is an uzumaki and you can label this as a project between him and Kurama in order to obtain better control over elemental affinities. It could also be implemented during the chunnin exams. Naruto is capable of working on multiple different tasks at the same time due to kage bunshin and as for there not being any seals on his arms (or whole body depending on which level you want him to start off. I suggest starting with the arms and slowly letting the seals spread like in the manga) the seals wouldn't appear until he fed chakra into them like how the seal on his stomach appears (also like negi's would only appear when he pushed magic through them). Besides, he wears a jacket all the time so it wouldn't be to noticeable. However, this technique would put a heavier emphasis on incorporating taijutsu into his fights with the focus of Justus of that same element usually. It wouldn't be impossible or harder to use a different element it's just easier to use one of the same element he absorbed. You could also incorporate his ability to fly in his Wind Mode. At the very least I would ask that you incorporate "Plain old Dark Mode" ,as Rakan would call it, into the story as way to better use his darkness jutsus.

Hoping to hear back from you,
Pichu Missionary
hnh058513 chapter 28 . 8/31/2017
Higure is based on saix isn't he
hnh058513 chapter 11 . 8/31/2017
the technique does exist in dream drop distance under the name shadow slide
dragonlord4546 chapter 25 . 7/28/2017
love this fab fic pls update soon also love the red vs blue moments both were funny