Reviews for If Valentine were Good
lizzyance chapter 34 . 6/24
Oh how lovely. I think of it as an open ending. Jon and Izzy should me together. Omygoddd their daughter! ️️️
lizzyance chapter 8 . 6/24
Oh I love Jonathan and Izzy!
Pythons ? Soz auto correct 4 ' prehaps u could write about it waz an amazing story u should b proud of writing ' c my messages r not that bad;)
guest chapter 5 . 6/20
Also I waz not trying 2 criticise u just give u construction feedback that u could pythons about in other books u write as it waz an Amazing story u should b proud of:)
guest chapter 34 . 6/20
Me again meant Amatis instead of Amais would also like 2 know wat happens with who Marrys who does a Johnathan marry Izzy & who does Simon marry would look love a sequel plz:)
guest chapter 34 . 6/20
Really good story very well written throughly enjoyed it :) the only problem I have is that the space time continuum would have changed changing many of the events eg Lucian would b a shadowhunter not a werewolf since him & Valentine would have not gone hunting downworlders since there was no circle. Next Simon probably would still b a mundane cuz clary waz the readon why he knew about the shadoworld leading 2 him becoming a vampire unless something else happend which u could have explained also the lightwoods would probably not b running the institute & would b living in Idris cuz there waz no circle & finally Stephan would b married 2 Aminis (Luke's sisters) instead of Céline meaning that Jace waz never born so Clary would probably go out with either Sebastian or Jon? Unless of course Aminis doesn't exist then why doesn't he see his parents? Part from this which perhaps explained 2 avoid its a good story u should b proud of like your others :)
thedauntlessamity chapter 34 . 6/13
So I kind of realized that it's been two years since you updated this but I really liked this story and despite myself being a big sizzy shipper, I really shipped Isabelle and Jonathan in this story because it just felt more right I guess but anyway I really loved this story and I'll read some of your other stories soon.
awkwardtwilightlover chapter 34 . 4/6
I liked the story, it's a quick read that is totally satisfying. I'm not really big on sizzy, though I sorta like them in the book. The ending was bittersweet all around.i really like the story.
DemonAngel35 chapter 34 . 3/2
Okay so your not an evil duck but just evil. I lovedbthis story and am really trying not to cry
DemonAngel35 chapter 32 . 3/2
You evil duck!
firequeen8569 chapter 3 . 1/20
omg i love lana!
red chapter 32 . 1/7
...why the hell did JONATHAN die?!
MoonCharm134 chapter 34 . 12/17/2014
Love your story!
aly chapter 34 . 10/24/2014 what happened with Izzy and Simon and Johnathan? WHO MARRIES WHO?! there needs to be a sequel. i don't care if it's a one shot- i just need to know what happens with that triangle.
cali girl chapter 23 . 10/23/2014
"...we can both punch him in the face. sound good?" LOL, I laughed so hard