Reviews for If Valentine were Good
Tawny chapter 20 . 9/30
This chapter (19) was a bit ... Ueghgch. Getting alittle bored of clace. More action and Malec please. Else ways very good
Tawny chapter 3 . 9/30
Sorry, you spelled cue wrong. I'll comment on how awesome this is when I finish reading the whole thing.
CayStar chapter 6 . 8/13
I absolutely love this Jonathan. He's so tough and strong, but so loving and vulnerable too.
I read only the first page and I'm so bored ans terrified of all style mistakes that I couldn't stop myself from writing this review. First of all, if Clary had been raised by Valentine, she would have been named Seraphina, after her maternal grandmother. Valentine himself said so. Second, if Jace's parents had been present at his birth, he would have probably been named William, after Will from TID. Since I haven't read further, I don't know whether Jace and Clary's angelic powers will be featured. If they are - big mistake - a good Valentine would not experiment on anyone. If they are not - another big mistake - Jace would not have golden eyes.
Also, the story seems dull and the dialogues are even worse.
Reader chapter 9 . 8/6
Have you heard modesty is an attractive value?
Only from ugly people?

SOO FUNNY
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 34 . 4/22
LOVED THIS SO MUCH!
Maya chapter 34 . 4/16
Omg I love this story! I'm crying so hard! I want Jonathan and Isabelle to be together! Why! I love the idea of a spin off! I know you wrote this years ago and probably don't want to do a spin off though. This story is amazing and it making me cry happy and mostly sad tears! Thank you so much! You're amazing! ️️
Holy crap that was fantastic
angelz.messages chapter 34 . 2/26
This was an amazing story. Loved the sweetness and thecgars were perfect. Thank you!
lemons-sex
OC-other character/ own character
Fluff-makes you feel warm and happy inside
AU- alternate universe (like AH-all human)
Torture not torcher
Booklover2111 chapter 34 . 2/19
awww i love this in my mind izzy and jon got back together and live with aline an jez
Oh. My. God. I LOVED THIS OMG IT WAD AMAZING YOU ARE A WOBDERFUL WRITER AND HAVE A TRUE TALENT KEEP IT UP
Will H. is my bae chapter 34 . 11/9/2016
I loved the story, but to be honest I think Jonathan could have had a happier ending. I did love your story, I could not put it down.
sophiecampbellbower chapter 34 . 8/15/2016
Hi!
I've just finished your story. It was AWESOME! I loved it. I've read it all at once so I didn't review sooner... I'd also like to say that you're one of my favourite authors so please keep writing.
Sophie