Reviews for Powerpuff: Infinite Destinies
Rose Verdict chapter 3 . 9/24/2014
Just wondering…when are you going to update? Well, really, the better question would be 'Are you even online?'

Meep. After binge-reading the epicness that is Parsec PPG fanfictions for two days, I can't complain! *u*"
Horizon chapter 3 . 9/18/2006
I really like this. *big puppy eyes* Update please? With sugar on top of it?
Jlargent chapter 3 . 6/20/2006
Personally I would like to see more chapters in the future.
ravengal chapter 3 . 11/28/2005
This one, if you don't mind me saying, is just as great as the first one. Where on Earth do you come up with these ideas?
Graavy chapter 3 . 6/21/2005
You have done so wonderfully on this story, it's surprising that you haven't finished it. As Lynx Sarnage would say, "UPDATE UPDATE!"

The coupling between different cartoon series is a rarity, and this happened before Bleedman introduced the Dexter/Blossom coupling into his Powerpuff Girls Doujinshi. Surely this coupling will become very popular as more people write Powerpuff girls crossovers with Dexter's Lab. Be glad, your the first to inroduce this coupling onto the internet.
Lynx Sarnage chapter 3 . 10/2/2004
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE! Come on, this is cool, I wanna see more dimensions with the RRB in them. Have to admit, that one was cool. And this chapter, pure genius(SP?)! Pardon the pun, haha. Get it, genius, Dexter and Mandark are geniuses oh forget it anyway this is good. Keep it up! GET BACK TO WORK SLACKER!
neo anderson chapter 3 . 4/8/2003
bringing Dexter in so soon? Cool… I was wondering when you would continue that. Keep it up man, still like this one the best so far. … let me clarify, I mean the story, not the chapter…Can’t wait to see what you got in store for the next issue of this.
Tortured Artist chapter 3 . 4/8/2003
Dexter and Blossom sitting in a tree. K.I.S.S.I.N.G...

Lol. Sorry but I couldn't help myself. I can be so noddy some times.
Tortured Artist chapter 2 . 3/14/2003
I figured that you would make a story about the girls ending up in an alternate universe where the Rowdyruff Boys were good. You did a remarkable job on this one. Thumbs up.
Arreiyenne chapter 3 . 11/27/2002
Awwwww! Cute! I really like the whole alternate universe bit. I'd love to see more chapters of this!
Cat's Meow chapter 3 . 11/23/2002
That was some date! :D I think Dexter is beginning to like Blossom...just a bit! _ Looking forward to the next chapter...
Seramyth chapter 3 . 11/22/2002
Wow, Parsec, you've done very well on this story. If you plan to do more soon, pleas tell me! This is soooooooooo cool!
Fox2Tails chapter 3 . 11/21/2002
nice second part keep it up
Tiko587 chapter 1 . 11/2/2002
Interesting. Need more...more! *drools*
Guest chapter 2 . 10/26/2002
Pretty good stuff here. One little thing bothers me though. See, when Mojo created the Rowdyruffs in the original cartoon, he made them boys because he needed "..something stonger, harder, more manly..." than the girly Powerpuffs. So what was 's reasoning when he created the .Powerpuffs? Just curious.