Reviews for How to Forget
Northern Light1000 chapter 15 . 2/25
That was beautiful!
beautiful story! really good! :DDDD loved it
Camilla10 chapter 26 . 2/22
Oh, ok, got it, The two gangsters ran after Tanya, killed jer and then couldnt find their way back to Edward and finish him. It makes sense.
Camilla10 chapter 24 . 2/22
It is unclear why Felix didn't shot him. It is what a gangster would do.
Camilla10 chapter 2 . 2/21
I have just started and I am curious, since the story happens in the US. Who is paying for his medical expenses? He has no name, no documents, and, obviously no money. As far as I know it is very difficult without insurance in the US. In amy European countries, Italy included, it is different.
Maybe you explain this later
Elise de Sallier chapter 30 . 2/10
Thank you for writing and sharing such a wonderful and original story. I especially appreciated how you did not gloss over Edward's injuries or make his recovery effortless and without any long term effects. This was so much more true to life.
Eli42 chapter 30 . 2/8
Great fic!
chameleah86 chapter 27 . 2/3
Kick ass story! Well done Shadow Masen! Well done!
chameleah86 chapter 21 . 2/3
Crap Crap Crap! Edward was hurt! Again. Good thing his memory came back. Right?
debslmac chapter 30 . 2/4
:) Loved this story
chameleah86 chapter 20 . 2/3
Edward and champagne! Gah! So good!
chameleah86 chapter 19 . 2/3
Could Edward be an undercover drug dude? Like way deep that's why no one has claimed to know him yet? Love the intense story! Loving the sexy times too! So good!
Knit Bug chapter 27 . 1/17
I loved this story! Thank you so much for writing it. I loved the little bit of mystery at times with Edward- that we as the reader could see bits and pieces that he couldn't- always wanting to think the worst.

Great read!
Knit
namemeamy chapter 11 . 1/13
Aww. Bella was left hangin' at the end of this one.
I'm sad to have finished this story. I really like vulnerable Edward. I'm now going to check out your other stories and your favs to see if there's another lovely Edward amongst them. Thanks for sharing it was a well written piece.