Reviews for How to Forget
I’m sorry I had to laugh! But you wrote cajones! Hahahah You mean cojones! cajones means drawers! Hahaha
Cina's chapter 30 . 3/25
Loved it... hope you still post more. Thank you.
Cina's chapter 26 . 3/24
It’s been an amazing ride. Loved your story and how you wrote. Thank you for sharing.
Cina's chapter 23 . 3/24
I did guess it. No way Edward was a drug dealer by choice.
Cina's chapter 14 . 3/24
Oh my... as I burst into tears.
Cina's chapter 9 . 3/23
I’m thinking Edward might be undercover.
Cina's chapter 2 . 3/23
I’m so enjoying your story.
randayle.wallace chapter 30 . 1/19
Really great story I really enjoyed it.
Guest chapter 24 . 10/21/2018
Ewwwwww Edward was fucking Tanya? Well, that's just disgusting. Bella and Edward are already together, why give Bella a fucking ghost to live up to? Such bullshit! 23 chapters in, only to find out that Edward all used up.

You do realize that Tanya was the biggest whore on the face of the planet in twilight right? I just cant see her as anything else. Shes fucking nasty and I don't want Edward with bella post tanya…..its just wrong.
Guest chapter 11 . 10/21/2018
I don't understand how a drivers license is "the easiest ID to get". Pretty sure just regular ID is the easiest ID to get, LOL. But since you brought it up, how does someone get their drivers license without a birth certificate?
Guest chapter 10 . 10/20/2018
I was thinking that hes either an undercover cop or the bad guy. But if hes a bad guy hes not good at it…..obviously.
Guest chapter 9 . 10/20/2018
Bella is a moron. Think about it, Edward is obviously at least mid twenties, early thirties right? Why has Bella not even considered that he might be in a relationship or even married? That is a very real possibility.
Anarchy.For.Her.Chaos chapter 14 . 6/7/2018
You give really good angst, woman! *passes out from that emotional roller coaster* I am really enjoying this story so far. I like this Won’t Take No For an Answer Bella. Edward’s self-loathing is spot on with Cannonward. I feel like he’s an undercover cop rather than a criminal. His knowledge of guns, self defense, and situational awareness smacks of cop! I’m glad that they were able to fix this before Edward pulled a New Moon on Bella; leaving for “her own good”. Also, that lemon was hawt! *winks* Thanks for sharing your gift xoxo Anarchy
polyphany chapter 30 . 5/9/2018
Thank you for sharing this story! I loved reading it.
1,201 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »