Reviews for Fledgling
Fabulous and Feminist chapter 7 . 8/23/2007
This is really cool.

The bartender for 3 broomsticks is called Rosmerta (i think).

I love the idea and its done in a really col way so update soon please
Cianna Greenwood chapter 7 . 12/22/2003
How...cute. I like it, very much so. _ Absolutely adorable. I'm a very firm Draco / Ginny fan. You fulfill my wishes with this story, and you do it in a non-angst filled way. It's all warm and fuzzy-like... *sighs wistfully* I love how you have them interact. It's great, and unlike other people, you make them seem to be totally at ease with eachother, and your conversations don't seem stilted. Talented you are. _ Keep writing, this is going on my Favs.
dk2022 chapter 7 . 7/31/2003
Oh my god! I've just rediscovered this fic, and it's still brilliant! Yay Draco and Ginny, and angry!Ron, and everything else! Whop!
Azalea chapter 6 . 6/5/2003
The bartenders name is something like Madam Rose or Roselite, or something like that.
Azalea chapter 3 . 6/5/2003
I love the way you write. I've read some of your other Dg fic and I loved it! I think I'll like this one too.
Melanie Pointe chapter 6 . 2/12/2003
I liked that SO much! My FAVORITE part was, "Well, how about you strip down, paint yourself purple, and dance in front of the classroom while I make a run for it?"

I was practically peeing myself because I was LAUGHING SO HARD!
Melanie Pointe chapter 3 . 2/12/2003
The last part of the chapter was so funny! I can't wait to read the rest! The kiss and stuff was a LITTLE rushed, but it fit in perfectly!
dream-me-up-a-toaster chapter 6 . 1/16/2003
It's adorable! How on earth did you invent this baby? I particularly love the long banters, but that's just me. Oh, and the bartender's name is Rosemerta. Cheers!
EmmiHimlai chapter 6 . 11/24/2002
Lurvely, as always, Leo. I love your fics!

Great writing, can't wait until the next chapter.

frockers chapter 6 . 11/13/2002
Madame Rosmerta, flowerpot. I could've told you that. Wears glittery heels...that's all I can remember.

Anyways, once again -cliffhanger- ooooh...aaaaahhh. Weeeeell, much likey and is v. excited to know what will happen in the next devious twist of plot [oooh ahhh].

- Frockers [5 mints is good mints, you know that was the equivalent of 10 expressos? Good lord...]
Dannie7 chapter 6 . 11/13/2002
It's Madame Rosemerta!

And i have an idea for the story! Ginny and Draco could think there's a rumor about them, but it's really about Neville and some girl from slytherin shaggin in the dungeons! *HINT HINT*
dk2022 chapter 6 . 11/13/2002
The bartender is Rosmerta I thought! Cool fic! Can't wait for the rest!
brown-sugar3 chapter 6 . 11/13/2002
OOH i likes cuz Ginny is bad bad gurl! wuhoo cant wait until you post more!
The all mighty and powerfulM chapter 6 . 11/13/2002
awesome! i luv it~! i think his name is tom, but im not sure, sry! plz write more!

Anjell chapter 6 . 11/12/2002
the bartender's name is Reomerta...

it's a She...

read up Prizoner of Azkaban..

the part where Harry finds out that Black is his God-father..