Reviews for Gray's Type of Girl
LAFIN124 chapter 2 . 4/23
Amazing :)
Gray and Juvia's banter was cute .

Great Job!
child l like l smiles
Vanessa Masters chapter 2 . 1/18
ROFL

LOVE IT!

Hey, I think it worked out quite well, fantastic work :)
DJHyo chapter 2 . 8/1/2014
That was perfect! I loved it!
TheCurseDoll-Beelzenef chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
*Faints*
UGHGHGHGHGH I LOVE THIS JUST TOO MUCH
its just so beautifully awesome and ugh perfect
ChocolateIsKryptonite chapter 2 . 3/4/2014
OMG PERFECTION
Im a mess of giggles over here! krunbfdllkujndlkjufgnlkeur92p384r34hdjnuienjdiundfuijd
randomteenager chapter 2 . 2/10/2014
LOL this was great! Oh gosh, sassy Juvia, my my she was bold! but then when Gray turned the tables on her —LOL I didn't see that coming and that was /hilarious/! And super adorable, with their going back and forth. I thought Juvia would've gotten flustered from him suddenly flirting right back, but her staying in character was quite impressive fufufu. and BOY did they move quick HAHA, wasting no time. What cuties.

Cute idea man! Nice job :D
paperplanepilots chapter 2 . 1/23/2014
Loved it! Great job.
Lovingheart101 chapter 2 . 1/1/2014
Juvia was something else. I enjoyed this though.
xgasai-yunox chapter 2 . 12/29/2013
This is what happens when I don't check my email. LOL. Anyway I'm glad you finally updated and saved me from the torture of anticipating what was gonna happen :-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-):-)
Okay, I'm kidding. Haha. Anyway that was a good conclusion to what happened. Good job. :)
Mango chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
Haha this was so funny! I would love it if there was another chapter just to see what happens next. Lol so hilarious, and I loved Juvia's look in the tower of heaven arc, that's my favorite look of hers :p Soo yeahhh, I hope you update the story or make another Juvia story :)
Never chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
(NeverInUrWildestDreams)
Too lazy to log in.

Oh you finally updated, i was reading this a while ago. And Gray's resolve just shatter like ice. I wish Juvia is like that, sassy and more confident.

I like this! Can't wait for more. And i like the way u used Cana.
mgaa chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
.aMAzinggg! i looooooooooove it...you did it just right..nothing too drastic or overly dramatic..just the perfect balance of naughty and spice...i mean nice...great job
Lady Arwen of Imladris chapter 2 . 12/28/2013
Hey,
That was awesome. I loved that story. I had so much fun reading it...
The idea was hilarious and your style of writing is also great.
I totaly appreciate Cana's work. Gruvia is one of my two favorit couples (the other one would be Laxus and Cana). I'm really looking forward to read more of your storys in the future.

XOXO Cana
siriuslight chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
And yeah so iam, I like the usual juvia more. Kekek
But good job!
Aahahahah! And I wonder what'll they do after this :p
Keep writing!
sparkles princess chapter 2 . 12/27/2013
KSISIZBAJ I LOVE IT!

You got it all right. Great job! :))