Reviews for Kings of Revolution
Blackving chapter 32 . 1/8
I have an idea about nunally’s magic as it’s inevitable that at some point she is gonna have to fight. I would have her as a golem maker but she would make kightmare parts to make up for inexperience with her legs. As a bonus it would make her a foil to shamma’s brother.
Flameal15k chapter 1 . 9/24/2020
Interesting Story. Watched.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 32 . 7/25/2020
Thanks for updating. :)
neogoki chapter 32 . 7/5/2020
more Child Soldiers, TSAB looks more and more deperate and unprepared.
Did they just go further and further without consolidating their Territory?
OBSERVER01 chapter 32 . 6/27/2020
Quite an interesting update.
tf330129 chapter 32 . 6/27/2020
GJH 28 chapter 31 . 6/25/2020
Update Danganronpa revolution of chaos
MosesArk Reborn2000 chapter 31 . 6/23/2020
The plot thickens...New players are stepping in, older ones are stepping up their game and our boy is getting some serious upgrades. I don't know but as I don't know much about Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha in the first place, when i read that he was undergoing biological upgrades to his body, my mind jump to when Steve was injected with the Super Soldier Serum in the First Avenger movie. Though I wonder if he'll come out as...built as Steve did as that will rise some alarms with those who know him.

When it comes to girls, I find myself leaning towards him and Quattro first and foremost, mostly because she's closest supporter his age. I feel like you get that since in that discussion, she was sitting on his lap and he didn't even look like he cared.
jetzer0 chapter 31 . 6/22/2020
i find it hilarious that suzaku is still the same even in a revamped world
also the hypocrisy continues when "he believes in the system" "the results obtained from dishonest means have no meaning" makes him both an idealist himself and agent of those that practice that system of beliefs
good old suzaku probably the most hated guy in the franchise and with good reason
OBSERVER01 chapter 31 . 6/22/2020
Good update. The TSAB is now forced to fight on at least 3 different fronts - Black Knights, Mandarin and now the Huckebain family- .
flitterflux chapter 31 . 6/22/2020
So you're going all Metal Gear with this nanomachine talk huh? Well one character has to say NANOMACHINES SON at some point. Can't have nanomachines without at least 1 Metal Gear meme.
tf330129 chapter 31 . 6/22/2020
Somebody chapter 3 . 5/24/2020
...some of the Japanese names used are just transliterations of English... which would be rather out of place for someone who dislikes Brittania. Sanda and Ama are just how the English words Thunder and Armor are pronounced in a Japanese way. It kinda breaks the suspension of disbelief a little.
erica.phoenix16 chapter 30 . 4/20/2020