Reviews for Elite: Book 1, A conflict of Interests
rmiser1994 chapter 23 . 7/22
Great first instalment to this story series! starting book 2 immediately! Great work! .
Loveless150050 chapter 14 . 8/22/2015
This is a dark lord we haven't seen, a protective father. It is a nice change
JackRenee chapter 23 . 7/12/2015
It all comes back to closing quietly.
JackRenee chapter 22 . 7/12/2015
Yikes! That's gotta be a trip
So who is this keeper of time, and why are his eyes as blue as the female tigers?
JackRenee chapter 21 . 7/12/2015
Just like first love!
Heart breaks for him, but maybe this means he can have a tryst in the meantime and make luck jealous?
JackRenee chapter 20 . 7/12/2015
Matchmaker Voldemort, using his slytherin cunning in the name of love. ;)
JackRenee chapter 19 . 7/12/2015
Poor James! Jamie boy got the rough end of the stick in this whole ordeal. I mean, lilys dead, but at least she didn't have to suffer. Much. I hope.
...
*cries*
JackRenee chapter 18 . 7/12/2015
Ooooooh, I recant my previous statement, NOW shit just got real.
Love the battle scene "it's not safe my lord"
JackRenee chapter 17 . 7/12/2015
Awkward voldemort hug! Yay.
Lol, but I very much enjoyed his way of dealing with an emotional child he actually gave a damn about
JackRenee chapter 16 . 7/12/2015
Oh, shit just got real.
Has the cane been having an effect on him after All? Or is his former life persona merging with his current one?
JackRenee chapter 15 . 7/12/2015
That's intense. Good lord. And how does Bella's boy overcome the anger solicited by the cursed staff? Love the idea of economic learning. Sustainable education, as it were. A business model I'd love to see implemented here in the U.S.
JackRenee chapter 14 . 7/11/2015
Cheeky brat Harry is my favorite Harry. Great message about child abuse, and the conflicting love hate that come from it.
I love papa Voldie!
Totally thought Lucius announcement was a PR stunt and we were going to see Harry quite fine after all.
How are you to explain his killing curse death dodge I wonder.
JackRenee chapter 12 . 7/11/2015
Ahck! No! Poor Sirius. Tortured mongrel.
Love seeing Harry be a badass, and Draco's mom. Draconious Lucius Malfoy! Vegetables are for eating, not flinging at the house elves.
Guest chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
You-you hit me!
Oh Draco. *chuckles* but brilliant chapter. Real characters, with real emotions and flaws. Looking forward to harry getting even.
JackRenee chapter 11 . 7/11/2015
Ok, just read the first scene, but I gotta say-ack! Poor James! Poor Sirius! Poor Lilly! *cries brokenly and pulls beating heart out of chest* why can't everyone just get along?
Oh right, then there'd be no story. *goes off to continue reading*