Reviews for Elite: Book 1, A conflict of Interests
JackRenee chapter 23 . 7/12
It all comes back to closing quietly.
JackRenee chapter 22 . 7/12
Yikes! That's gotta be a trip
So who is this keeper of time, and why are his eyes as blue as the female tigers?
JackRenee chapter 21 . 7/12
Just like first love!
Heart breaks for him, but maybe this means he can have a tryst in the meantime and make luck jealous?
JackRenee chapter 20 . 7/12
Matchmaker Voldemort, using his slytherin cunning in the name of love. ;)
JackRenee chapter 19 . 7/12
Poor James! Jamie boy got the rough end of the stick in this whole ordeal. I mean, lilys dead, but at least she didn't have to suffer. Much. I hope.
...
*cries*
JackRenee chapter 18 . 7/12
Ooooooh, I recant my previous statement, NOW shit just got real.
Love the battle scene "it's not safe my lord"
JackRenee chapter 17 . 7/12
Awkward voldemort hug! Yay.
Lol, but I very much enjoyed his way of dealing with an emotional child he actually gave a damn about
JackRenee chapter 16 . 7/12
Oh, shit just got real.
Has the cane been having an effect on him after All? Or is his former life persona merging with his current one?
JackRenee chapter 15 . 7/12
That's intense. Good lord. And how does Bella's boy overcome the anger solicited by the cursed staff? Love the idea of economic learning. Sustainable education, as it were. A business model I'd love to see implemented here in the U.S.
JackRenee chapter 14 . 7/11
Cheeky brat Harry is my favorite Harry. Great message about child abuse, and the conflicting love hate that come from it.
I love papa Voldie!
Totally thought Lucius announcement was a PR stunt and we were going to see Harry quite fine after all.
How are you to explain his killing curse death dodge I wonder.
JackRenee chapter 12 . 7/11
Ahck! No! Poor Sirius. Tortured mongrel.
Love seeing Harry be a badass, and Draco's mom. Draconious Lucius Malfoy! Vegetables are for eating, not flinging at the house elves.
You-you hit me!
Oh Draco. *chuckles* but brilliant chapter. Real characters, with real emotions and flaws. Looking forward to harry getting even.
JackRenee chapter 11 . 7/11
Ok, just read the first scene, but I gotta say-ack! Poor James! Poor Sirius! Poor Lilly! *cries brokenly and pulls beating heart out of chest* why can't everyone just get along?
Oh right, then there'd be no story. *goes off to continue reading*
JackRenee chapter 10 . 7/11
I love Papa Voldemort! Really, reading this story is an experience. Melancholy, amusement, intrigue, and rare moments of warmth, they all make the experience of reading so much richer.
I actually care about these characters and what happen to them, even Everlasting Voldemort. Though, I do question the logic of an immortal man wanting an heir. Perhaps Boldemort is tired, ready to retire to the islands? Oh man, I felt for Harry: his elation at the robes, his disappointment at the reason. *hugs harry*
JackRenee chapter 9 . 7/11
Ahhh! So complex. So beautiful. Your writing is very elegant as well. I wonder, did you go to college for this?