Reviews for The Hooded Angel
SilverMoonrise chapter 14 . 8/14/2014
You just love keeping us guessing, dontchya. ;D Still faithfully waiting!
ElvithienAranel chapter 13 . 6/4/2014
Hey :-) I found your story and I really like it ;-) I hope you will find the time or inspiration to update soon :-) because your story is really good!

Greetings, ElvithienAranel
SilverMoonrise chapter 13 . 2/19/2014
Indeed. Well it's more interesting than Maths homework. Good job :D
ThreeDarkAngels chapter 13 . 2/17/2014
Thanks that is great!
Aneesha
alexma chapter 13 . 2/15/2014
cool chapter please update soon thanks
SilverMoonrise chapter 12 . 1/5/2014
After three weeks of no signal, I checked my emails and BAM! the alert for this fic hits me in the face. You most definatly didn't disappoint!
TWO WORDS? Sorry, I talk too much to stick to THAT limit.

Dude, I was heartbroken when the book I wrote was rejected yesterday, but I've got TONS of publishers still to contact :D
And I'm sure there'll be a massive wave of reviewes if, maybe, you blackmailed some friends? It worked for me :D
Don't worry, I'm sure they all just can't critisize you and can't find the right words to describe how epic this is. They're probably still thinking.

I'm stopping by to say: 'No way there could be haters for this fic. There's nothing wrong with it, from what I can see."

Before I go, BRING ON THE LOVE TRIANGLE!
s0phi chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
I absolutely love this and cannot wait for the chapters to come! I love how your character is independent and gosh just amazing. You're a great author. Keep going!
NerdChick101 chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
Please update! I love the whole story line, especially the fact that Zella is a strong female character, not really many of those around...

Please update ASAP,!
ThreeDarkAngels chapter 12 . 12/28/2013
Love it! Your doing good.
ThreeDarkAngels chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
Too cool!
AriellaSerenity chapter 11 . 12/24/2013
She can't go home! They are supposed to fall in love :( lol please update soon! And MERRY CHRISTMAS to and amazing author!
AriellaSerenity chapter 10 . 12/22/2013
Lol that was soo funny! I love her! An legolas reaction. Lol please update soon
Shakaka chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
Ahahaha! I like the humour, and Zella's witty comebacks :D And an interesting (but not bad) way to portray Legolas' reaction to finding out the 'Hooded Angel' is a girl. So well done! But I do wonder, where's the others?

Now that's all good, but there were a couple of minor errors (nothing major, but I can be kinda fussy):
First of all, you can combine a character's speech and actions in the same paragraph, which I found you did do at times, but at others times you didn't.
For example, you had:
- My fear turned to anger at his condescending words and I snapped at him.
"What's it to you?" -
Instead, you could go:
- My fear turned to anger at his condescending words and I snapped at him, "What's it to you?" -
And in a few other places you could do this, if you want. Personally, I just find it makes the words/sentences 'flow' more and look neater.

Also, your spelling is great so don't stress about that, but I would say to watch out for your grammar a bit. For example, right at the very end it's 'your secret's' not 'you're secret's' (you're is an abbreviation for 'you are'. If 'you are' doesn't sit right in the sentence, then 'you're' doesn't either, so it must be 'your').

If you don't understand anything or if you have anything questions, feel free to PM me. I look forward to reading more. :)

Cheers,
Shakaka
ThreeDarkAngels chapter 10 . 12/19/2013
Going good!
Shakaka chapter 9 . 12/19/2013
Well…this is different, but I like it! Yeah the chapters are short, but I'm not too fussy with that, and I like that you seem to be quick at updating.

Zella is an interesting character, kind of like a female Robbin Hood in a way, which rather suits the age/time/date of LOTR. I also found it interesting with the Mirror: foreshadowing some of the plot but not bringing out too many spoilers, whilst also bringing about an expectant suspense (which all aids in keeping the readers reading, hopefully). Very clever, well done.

So yes, I'm interested to see what else you come up with. Good job! :)

Cheers,