Reviews for Let Me In
Mis-chan chapter 19 . 5/12
Thia chapter is juat Perfect... like always... thank you for your hard work
Keirrot chapter 18 . 4/20
Uwah~ this collection is great—really amazing.
Eric is such a cutie who needs lots of love. Thank you for writing these. :3
selfdeletedaccount chapter 10 . 2/10
This one almost made me tear up~
Actually a lot of them have so far, can't wait to finish reading the rest! I love these stories, Eric is so interesting. :)
Mx Akiyata chapter 18 . 2/4
That was a very cute ending~!
Skilex chapter 17 . 2/4
I'd like to read the chapter 16 from Fujishima or chitose P.O.V... I really liked that chapter and thank you for your hard work
ben drowned203 chapter 1 . 1/26
i love them ! both of them !
Chloud chapter 17 . 1/25
Woohoo! \()/ Congrats!

I liked the chapter :) it showed a very realistic side to Erics psyche; still gettin stuck at times into his traumatic past when triggered. Then getting unstuck by Kosuke with his infinite patience which he knows is what Eric needs most. Then Erics panic attack(?) after all is settled and Kosuke being there for him then too.
Everything you have written about these boys I have accepted as canon btw :)

Thankyou for the hard work and thankyou for sharing :D xx
Heterochromatic Cheri chapter 8 . 1/24
Heya!

It's really late, and I have classes tomorrow, so I can't leave a proper review, BUT! I want to take a moment to thank you for this collection and for giving us Eric fans a little something more about him in the fandom!

I love all of these little scenarios! You write really well, and I've only noticed a few random grammar errors here and there, and you've managed to make my heart drop at some points in this story, so I commend you for that! Eric deserves so much more love in the fandom, and you've given me that, and not just with Fujishima! You've given him cute moments with Tatara, too! I love it!

The first chapter was so precious! He was like...that new pet you bring home that hides for a little while until it gets used to everything. Thank you for writing him so well! I can't wait to come back here when I have some spare time. I want to leave you a proper review to show my love for this collection.

Have a nice night!

-Cheri
Mx Akiyata chapter 17 . 1/23
Dang. Poor Eric. :(
Hikary Sanoko chapter 17 . 1/23
Very interesting chapter, i was really happy you updated this! Cant wait for the next one!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/24/2015
It's so cute ! More please !
Mx Akiyata chapter 16 . 11/19/2015
I love stubborn Eric.
Anonym chapter 16 . 11/14/2015
Thats the better one ! I loved!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/13/2015
ahh sick fics are my favourite and you did not disapoint! This one was adorable!
Abbie K chapter 15 . 11/10/2015
Thankyou for persevering and taking the time to write this chapter! With studies taking up your time it must be pretty tough to find some free time to write?
It was nice to see Erics progress in leaps and bounds this chapter! And Izumo is such a darl with his tuff love :)
And I agree! I love the little interactions between Anna and Eric, their personalities are fairly similar and (I think) there is only 5 years between them, so cannonically, I wanna see them interact more!
Looking forward to the next update sweetie!
And as always keep up the good work! xoxo