Reviews for Wild West
Tonsoffandoms chapter 6 . 4/4/2017
The song lyrics ended the story perfectly!
Tina chapter 6 . 1/17/2017
I know it's been 3 years since you posted this, but I loved it! I love westerns and I can actually see a storyline like this becoming an episode of a tv western or a movie! I actually want to read like a series about the renegades and their adventures!
AliceCullen3 chapter 6 . 12/8/2016
LOVE IT!
PrettyboyWrecked chapter 6 . 9/2/2016
You have no clue how happy it made me that you included Renegade in this story xD I mean of all the songs, of all the classics. Aside from Carry On, Renegade is the one song that truly suits the likes of Cas and the Winchesters.
TortoiseNHare64 chapter 6 . 5/19/2016
Super good! Never stop writing :)
LoveNewFantasy chapter 1 . 3/13/2016
I absolutely adored this Wild West au it was gorgeous to say the least, especially the way you spun the characters so well! I wholeheartedly enjoyed this and am glad to have read it

Kudos to you XD
AWholeFleetOfShips chapter 6 . 12/30/2015
Can I just say how awesome you are? You're AWESOME! This story was really cool.
GoddessOfSweetness-Me chapter 6 . 2/27/2015
Referring to Dean as a "power bottom bitch" was so effing hilarious :'D

And "bad blood" reminded me of Taylor Swift's song.

And Dean seemed much more fit for the bottom role for some reason XD

I read this all over again, dammit O_O I opened up your profile for new stories, saw this one and was like "Oh wow I remember the first chapter scene, let's read it again". Was planning to just read that part, but I obviously ended up reading the entire thing :P

Kudos to you again. :)
Maykits chapter 6 . 2/3/2015
Very cool! I enjoyed reading this mini adventure of Cas and Dean.
Tekie Scythe chapter 6 . 12/11/2014
I'm not big on Western stories, but I actually liked this one. It was awesome. I'm not to sure who killed Alistar, whether it was Jet or Sam, but it was Cas's point of view, so I guess that was kind of the point.
beffudled chapter 6 . 11/2/2014
Finally read it! :) I should've read it sooner.. Your writing is too good.
LovesDestiel chapter 6 . 10/10/2014
Eu amo a musica renegade ! Gosto muito mesmo . Amei sua fic !
happysue115 chapter 6 . 8/15/2014
LOVED
Impala Baby chapter 6 . 7/31/2014
Woah! This was is an absolutely amazing, wonderful, well written story! Loved it so much! Thanks for writing it hun, you made my day! :) xx
zack94 chapter 6 . 1/18/2014
Amazing! Very much enjoyed your story, couldn't stop till I finished it. It is now one thirty in the morning, I haven't slept thanks to you. Well done l love a story that is well written and really gripping.