Reviews for Wiping the Ledger Clean
Princess2017 chapter 1 . 2/9/2015
Awwwwwwwwwwwww this story is adorable/sad/grateful. The end was adorable. They were grateful for each other.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/9/2014
Now you've got me started on a Blackhawk frenzy. You write about their pain and almost redemption just how I pictured it and it's really amazing. Thanks again.
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Amazing story! I really enjoyed it! Perfect!
InkWeaverabc chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
Ahhh, this isn't good, I really have more useful things to be doing than sitting on this train trawling my way through all your smutty-romantic fanfics. But they're so good! ;D
Namidaga Ochiru chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
I love it! And I swear to God, if there's no Avengers 2, they have to hear from ME, I'm scary when I'm mad. XD Thanks again for writing this loveliness!
Raggetymanftw chapter 1 . 9/27/2013
I loved it. I also really liked your note at the end.. Keep writing! :D
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Great to see a new BlackHawk story from you - loved it.

And yes, I'm very excited for Avengers 2 - and fingers crossed for more BlackHawk...!
Black Widow and Hawkeye OTP chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I NEED BLACKHAWK! I want it now and the movies had better give it to the fans!
hybridbpv chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Loved this! Really like the little details about how only he could make her laugh (: xx
paintallthestuff chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Wow... This was perfect- enough feels, actual plot, and smut, a hard balance that only a few on this site seem to have reached. By far my favorite story for this scene of the movie.
"Nat was for playfulness, for inside jokes and for quips on the sparring mat, but Tasha was for secrets, for being the only two in the room, for surviving another mission." -fantastic way to put it, and my favorite line. Just thought you should know...
Can't wait to see what else you come up with!

-paintallthestuff
believeitornotimamom chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I definitely would have liked to watch that scene ;)

Even your disclaimer made me laugh. I was about to ask how is it that we ship the same things, but them I realized you ship pretty much everything, so I won't feel so special.

Lovely, as always and seriously you're rescuing mused life here :)