Reviews for Damaged Defenders
KnowInsight chapter 101 . 11/28
Whoa! I can't wait to see them kick hydra ass. *toothy grin*
bacon chapter 100 . 11/25
Loved that last part from Soldier's POV and I think you handled Sam's thinking as a therapist very well. Thanks as always for this kick-ass story! It always brightens my day when I see that it's been updated.
Aka-Baka Hoshi chapter 101 . 11/26
Tee hee. The boys from Brooklyn(sp? Not a New Yorker) are back! I love it! And now, we smash.
Mintley8 chapter 101 . 11/26
Wow! Another epic chapter! Thank you x
I am used to human centric fics by now and even Tony centric ones. He is a good character and a good person. However, that does not mean that he is always right or that everyone else is dumb. Almost everyone else has taken the back seat and the world seems to revolve around Tony and his morals and thoughts are the best.
Seriously, no one and literally no one has even a bit of concern at the amount of power at Tony's fingertips. Not that he is a bad person but seriously he has an omnipotent(at least in the virtual world) AI with control or the ability to control any computer system in the world, he literally strongarmed the WCS and owns SHIELD and no one shows even a bit of concern. Of course everyone except the tower denizens with power even approaching theirs is a moron- Odin, Farabuti(never mind she/they were a distressed mother), even Frigga (the way Tony chewed her out was blatantly unfair for what was essentially a lapse of judgement, forgivable in light of all she is handling), SHIELD, WCS, and the list goes on. Charles is OK but the only thing he has done till now is make phone calls and sing praises of Tony. Almost everyone has done that in almost every chapter- Tony's so cool, so understanding, so awesome-yes we get can we actually also see the flaws...
In Avengers:Age of Ultron, Tony gets his way and vision is created but not without a shit load of resistance and the help of Thor. Eventually the Avengers function as a it is Tony running the show with others as sidekicks...
Initially it was good since I feel that in the initial avengers movie Tony really gets the short end of the stick as far as judgement from others goes, the only credit going to him for his self sacrifice in the end. And again by the time of Ultron people are suspicious of him and angry at him which he doesn't deserve. He is one of my favorite characters.
Only one point of contention. You are underestimating Thor and Loki's abilities to a great extent. Thor can match the hulk and perhaps even exceed him in strength. No way Cap can match that- match his abilities in fighting sure, maybe his reaction speed but in sheer strength not a chance. Ditto for Loki though he is weaker physically than Thor. The average Asgardian outmatches even the best human (including cap) by a very large margin. If you have changed that in your story you should mention it.
mabpagan chapter 100 . 11/26
"But as soon as he was able, he and Steve were going to have *words* about how the fuck Steve got here without aging a day, because he just *knew* Steve hadn't lived through all that time."

If Steve's last mission with the plane was a suicide mission, Bucky's reaction will be CLASSIC! I can hardly wait to see your take on it. (Please, please, please write that!)
mabpagan chapter 101 . 11/26
This is just freaking awesome.

Thank you for this wonderful, epic story! (And Happy Thanksgiving!)
bethaniealexander92 chapter 101 . 11/25
I think I might be addicted to this plot but I can't even bring myself to care. :D
MrRobertsIII chapter 101 . 11/25
Definitely looking forward to the next few chapters. Good wind up.
Tamuril2 chapter 101 . 11/25
That bromance moment between Steve and Bucky? Brilliant. Perfect. Just what I dreamed it would be. Tough, can I just say...Steve has a mouth on him. Who knew? Tehe! Kidding. Dudes, he was in the army, of course he's a mouth on him. ;)

Yep, Tony has it pretty much covered. Steve is terrifying right now. Glad I'm not Hydra, or affiliated to Hydra. The fireworks are gonna be epic. I can't wait to see it all go down. :D
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 101 . 11/25
Hydra has to go so the team can focus on Thanos so I am excited to read about all the fireworks as Hydra burns. Still think Magneto could be a powerful ally to destroy Hydra since Erik is Holocaust survivor and Hydra was Nazis.
Ghostunderasheet chapter 101 . 11/25
Overkill is just kill enough. Yep. So long as they die.
XRaiderV1 chapter 101 . 11/25
oh yeah the show's getting good again.
Jedi Alex Colbent chapter 101 . 11/25
I'm guessing that since this combines two different Marvel continuities, the Scarlet Witch and Quicksilver in this won't be entirely as depicted in Age of Ultron, i.e., they won't be experimented on by Strucker. Either way, should be fun to see the Avengers and Winter Soldier come knocking at his doorstep.
1,087 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »