Reviews for Damaged Defenders
Rovia2323 chapter 137 . 7/5
Please update this story
Watson Smith chapter 138 . 7/2
I love the X-Men! This story is amazing, so please update soon because i will keep reading this story, and when will we see chapter 139 and will thia story reach 253 chapters?
martin.presston.9 chapter 138 . 6/21
havent read this story yet im waiting to see if it gets completed speaking of that are you going to continue/finish Fand F the second year ?
Stormshadow13 chapter 138 . 6/11
This story is awesome! I love the way that you’re writing all the characters into the story and changing small things but keeping others the same.

I’m looking forward to seeing what other characters you add and how you write upcoming events. Great job! Love it!
Sorako5 chapter 138 . 6/8
Please please please continue this! This is so much better than canon!
Arashi Uzumaki-Namikaze chapter 1 . 5/25
Hey, just noticed something. I love this, but the ages you've listed for Loki and Thor and their equivalents don't really match up. Age wise this would mean that Loki matures faster than and lives a shorter time than Thor? I'm confused.
Does this have anything to do with the fact that Loki is a Jotunn and Thor is Aesir/Vanir?
Gabriel Herrol chapter 35 . 5/23
Well, Frigga kick ass in this chapter! Wow, standing up to Odin and punishing him like a misbehaving child lol XD
Lieutenant lick me1560 chapter 138 . 5/6
plz ive been here for so long plz update
Rovia2323 chapter 138 . 4/22
Blade
SixFtWookie chapter 132 . 4/20
This story is too good and has to far to go to let it falter. Please finish it
SixFtWookie chapter 80 . 4/19
Flyting, aka, the earliest known form of rap battles. Is Loki gonna run across Method Man and the rest of the Wu Tang Clan? Fun fic.
It's been months, please up date soon.
I love this story! Please update soon, and what about chapters 139 to 157!?
Ramio3 chapter 138 . 4/7