Reviews for Damaged Defenders
Awww
yanzebilo chapter 66 . 7/30
Gasp! Is there deadpool? Daredevil? Please let it beeee
kimilynn chapter 109 . 7/28
Yay! I'm thrilled to see a new chapter in this story. It's one of my favorites. I love how you humanize the Avengers and add depth to their characters. Thank you for the great work.
thephoenixandthedragon4ever chapter 109 . 7/28
Tony is such a nice guy beneath all the snarkiness.
Jedi Alex Colbent chapter 109 . 7/27
SO glad I now have a face and voice to imagine when Peter shows up in this story now that Civil War has come out. Hell, I'm even getting used to Marissa Tomei as Aunt May after YEARS of picturing her as an elderly woman.
Mondtanz chapter 109 . 7/26
Another "day in the lives"-chapter. I love those, especially because you're keeping the people in character :-)
KnowInsight chapter 109 . 7/26
I'm glad Tony is watching out for Peter and May here, because that was always the worst thing in the comics. When the baddies used the people Peter cared about against him.
Dragoncat chapter 109 . 7/26
YES! A new chapter! Ah, there's nothing like reading a new chapter...
Keep on writing!
Luiz4200 chapter 109 . 7/26
I hope the Parkers accept.
XRaiderV1 chapter 109 . 7/26
kid in a candy shop lol. thats all I can say. bravo man, bravo.
Tamuril2 chapter 109 . 7/26
Awww, Peter's so CUTE! Look at him being all gushy and geeky and adorable. *melts* I love him. Honest. He's one of my favorite supers. Tony better take good care of my...errr, Marvel's, totally Marvel's Spidey (back you lawyers, back, I say!)...Anyhow, Tony better watch over him. Those two plans seem like they'll pan out, eventually.

Oh-ho! May's on the cooking warpath. The Avengers have no idea what's about to hit 'em. Tehe. I vote May and Natasha become friends. May would be good for Tasha.
Mintley8 chapter 109 . 7/26
Oh heavens! How sweet! Thank you for another epic chapter (& lovely to see you again, is everything... ok in your world?)
Irina Marenco chapter 17 . 7/21
This is such a fantastic story. I re-read it from time to time - you solved all the problems I had with the Avengers/Thor movies.
I'm on my n-th re-read and I'm commenting now just to say thank for sharing.
fornarniaooh pancakes chapter 1 . 7/20
Update this is a gorgeous story and it needs to happen.
I like your story but I'm guessing your not a jean fan. She is definitely out of character from her comic/movie counterpart. She was the empathic team member and would not be angry about rogue and Logan's relationship. All character interpretations are great but I think you hate her character.
1,311 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »