Reviews for Damaged Defenders
Toaneo07 Ver2.0 chapter 1 . 1/10
hhahhaha i like it, i hope this is gonna be cool
I like this one. Tony's assessment of the situation is great. As are his plans to recruit some of the X-Kids.
psp reader chapter 137 . 1/8
more hulk, go ww hulk level strength, lol
HoloObssession chapter 137 . 1/8
XRaiderV1 chapter 137 . 1/7
lots of people underestimate hulk..just look at thor ragnarock.

as to tony, oh yeah them hamsters in his head be setting their hamster wheels' cruise controls for superlane speeds eh?
Altiria-Aty chapter 137 . 1/7
Darcy is a badass we all know it *nods sagely* and Hulk is a cutie who must be... not protected I suppose, but hugged and loved on frequently.
*coos*
Hulk's POV is always fun and adorable...
Akasha Drake chapter 137 . 1/7
PLEASE tell me that your Kitty has heard of Asimov's three Laws of Robotics AND the Zeroth Law.

Otherwise, the combination of her, Tony, and Forge? They could make something that makes the Sentinels look like cuddly bunnies...and Nimrod look simple.
mysweetkat chapter 137 . 1/7
Tony is a softie at heart. Looking forward to reading about the world tour of the leaders of the other realms.
KnowInsight chapter 137 . 1/7
Awww I love how protective Tony is of his people.
fooplaya chapter 137 . 1/7
Great chapter as always :) I like the mention of various mutants and such that tony wants to take under his wing :)
goddragonking chapter 137 . 1/7
are u going to add Hela as thor sister?
Mintley8 chapter 137 . 1/7
You are awesome, not else to add. Thank you x
cara-tanaka chapter 137 . 1/7
Absolutely love it. Fantastic and can't wait for more
MichaelSeverusGajda chapter 137 . 1/7
Oh. My. Goodness. Seeing this fic on fanfiction site, I expect another bad attempt at showing things together from different fandoms, and otherwise impossible to read without throwing up.
I was wrong.
What I got was little diamond in rough, little (or not so little, 346k words) piece of awesome read that was in my "favorites" and "followed" after one chapter. If that piece of shit called Civil War can really happen, now, when so much has happened?...
I DON'T THINK SO.