Reviews for Beauty and the Bricks
masterart chapter 14 . 10/25/2016
i started to like wreck it raplh sorceress shipping. are you gonna write more chapter?
toonfanstars chapter 14 . 10/19/2016
I just found this little story of yours through tumblr, and I also found the post you wrote where you were wondering if you should continue. Trust me when I say that there are always going to be new people who come in and want to read them. You've got a really good story going on, and you should continue. But if you've really lost interest in writing this, then I won't force you. But really, you should write things because you want to, not just to please the expectations of your readers.
twilightnite13 chapter 3 . 4/6/2016
What is with Surge? That digital Frank Burns couldn't possibly have a thing for Sorceress... Does he? Please say he doesn't...
Guest chapter 1 . 10/18/2015
Awesome story! Hurry up and update! I wanna know what happens!
JOBNED1 chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
A fantastic sorry can't wait for more. Also wish leveled up continued to married or maybe a level 3? Anyway following and watching for more!
Vanillabutter chapter 7 . 7/5/2015
OMG! I love her game it's awesome. Who. I sooooooo ship Ralph x sorceress too. It's so cute! And as my name suggests I ship Vanillabutter...Great story!
mark chapter 14 . 6/1/2015
Charged yet?
Guest chapter 14 . 1/16/2015
good story but you need more
bunnikkila chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
Okay, the constant floid of ridiculous nicknames is plain perfect.

Beyond that, the use of the Bad Guy Affirmation was really touching, and the scene in the tunnel was great overall! Looking forward to the next one.
bunnikkila chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
I think the action here was well-handled, as was the more introspective bits with the characters. Also - the Crystal Bug is cool.
bunnikkila chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
Hunter is the best oh my god

As for the matter at hand, Ralph's anxieties and insecurities are just really heartbreaking and relatable here, and the boilover here really works well.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
Sorceress is so cute. :

Anyway I really like the... pleasant kind of suspense you build in regards to the relationship; it's a great progression.

Also Hunter remains perfect.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
I dunno, the image of Sorceress with her blood juice pack (Capri Moon?) seems really cute to me!

The smores bits are really cute too, and I think the leadup to Sorceress' confession is very well done.
bunnikkila chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
'She was really happy about catching those flowers'. Candlehead you impossible cutie!

The description of the race was a lit of fun too, and I loved the cops hiding behind Vanellope. Good stuff!
bunnikkila chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
I love every note of the scene on the roof; there are cute and serious notes both that really draw you in.