Reviews for Beauty and the Bricks
good story but you need more
bunnikkila chapter 14 . 12/23/2014
Okay, the constant floid of ridiculous nicknames is plain perfect.

Beyond that, the use of the Bad Guy Affirmation was really touching, and the scene in the tunnel was great overall! Looking forward to the next one.
bunnikkila chapter 13 . 12/23/2014
I think the action here was well-handled, as was the more introspective bits with the characters. Also - the Crystal Bug is cool.
bunnikkila chapter 12 . 12/23/2014
Hunter is the best oh my god

As for the matter at hand, Ralph's anxieties and insecurities are just really heartbreaking and relatable here, and the boilover here really works well.
Guest chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
Sorceress is so cute. :

Anyway I really like the... pleasant kind of suspense you build in regards to the relationship; it's a great progression.

Also Hunter remains perfect.
Guest chapter 10 . 12/23/2014
I dunno, the image of Sorceress with her blood juice pack (Capri Moon?) seems really cute to me!

The smores bits are really cute too, and I think the leadup to Sorceress' confession is very well done.
bunnikkila chapter 9 . 12/23/2014
'She was really happy about catching those flowers'. Candlehead you impossible cutie!

The description of the race was a lit of fun too, and I loved the cops hiding behind Vanellope. Good stuff!
bunnikkila chapter 8 . 12/22/2014
I love every note of the scene on the roof; there are cute and serious notes both that really draw you in.
bunnikkila chapter 7 . 12/22/2014
Ahahaha I REALLY love Hunter he is perfect. Mary's a cutie too; I really like the contrast she provides with Gene here, it feels really natural for both of them.

Also, laughed out loud at Sorceress' little Magic 8-Ball.
bunnikkila chapter 6 . 12/22/2014
Okay I love Hunter. A lot.

Aside from that all the references in this one just killed me (and yeah, I'd noticed the Howl parallel too!), and Sorceress just keeps getting cuter. I love how you handle this lady! The image of her hugging the book and practically glowing is just too much. 3
bunnikkila chapter 5 . 12/22/2014
God Ralph and Vanellope are absolutely perfect here. And Charlotte is ADORABLE. I want to pet the giant spider too! Sorceress turning up in sweats was also a cute moment; what a fun character.
bunnikkila chapter 4 . 12/22/2014
The dynamic you have with the Four is pure perfection here. I started grinning like a fool during the Mom And Dad Cuties and didn't stop until the end. Love it. 3
bunnikkila chapter 3 . 12/22/2014
This was a cute one! I love Sorceress' performer streak - both with Surge and at karaoke - and the way she's slowly wrapping Ralph around her finger is fun to read. c:
bunnikkila chapter 2 . 12/22/2014
Loving the facets of Sorceress we're getting to see here; you're making a really intriguing character of her. Also loving Ralph's view of the Surge Protector as an arch nemesis; I like the character a lot and it's always fun to see different iterations of him and his interactions with Mr. Wreck-it.
bunnikkila chapter 1 . 12/22/2014
This whole little scene is seriously cute! I love Sorceress' slightly egnimatic personality (the idea of her having an oneesama laugh made ME laugh and the blend of Regal Lady with something warmer and more inviting is really effective). Also - your Vanellope is purely perfect.