Reviews for A Small, Small World
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 8 . 2/25/2019
All's well that ends well, I guess.

I don't really care for this story. I can't believe for a minute that Sam and Diane would act like this. Diane is a self-absorbed bitch and Sam is a butt kissing wimp. He should tell Diane to grow the hell up!
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 7 . 2/25/2019
What is wrong with Sam? Why isn't he getting more upset by all this?
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 6 . 2/25/2019
Diane has no reason to be upset. She needs to get over this obsession she has developed for Tony.
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 5 . 2/25/2019
Why is Diane so interested in Tony? She is in love with Sam!
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 4 . 2/25/2019
Sam is a very understanding man.
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 3 . 2/25/2019
I wonder who Tony is. And would Sam be jealous if he knew how long Diane had been talking to him?
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 2 . 2/22/2019
It is funny that Sam and Diane forgot about their luggage while they were lost in passion.
Cobalt blue Amoeba chapter 1 . 2/22/2019
Maybe Sam and Diane should have made their travel plans in advance, but I guess that wasn't possible in this case.
Elizabeth Austin chapter 8 . 4/1/2017
What an imagination you have! When everyone was begging for a honeymoon story, I wondered what you could do to make it interesting, and Wow, did you come up with something! We never learned much about what happened in Europe, and I always wondered. To have Antonio show up, and have his sadness not be because she broke his heart, but because he saw a beautiful, amazing, young woman, who was alone and suffering, and there was nothing he could do.
The connection to her book made the whole story just too exquisite!
catdoghorselover123 chapter 8 . 8/30/2014
I loved this story. It had romance and passion. I love that Sam and Diane got married. I do prefer this AU. I do like the other Au.
JulietxJames chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Such a great ending for this AU. I really hope you'll keep writing on this AU. It could be so great to read what their life would've been if they HAD gotten married.
Jessica Simpson-Bourget chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
Awww, I'm so glad Diane was able to turn it around and realize what she has. I also love that Sam was reading her work- so sweet and I can totally imagine him doing that. A lovely ending to an intriguing twist on the canon. Well done! Will you continue in this A/U? Looking forward to your next endeavor, whatever it is.
samanddiane4ever chapter 8 . 10/2/2013
very well, I liked the detail that Sam was reading the manuscript of Diane, and I'm glad she finally reconsider. I expect more stories of yours, in which they are married, a kind of season 6, but with them together, would be a good idea. Thank you.
Chelsea Oz chapter 8 . 10/1/2013
Thank God Diane had her peace of mind back! I was really suspicious about Antonio but now I see that he was like an angel here. It's really wonderful that Diane and Sam can just enjoy each other. Great work here as always.
samanddiane4ever chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
I also really enjoyed this story, especially liked chapter 4, and I say as SamanddianeOTP, cheer up to keep writing stories about Sam and Diane after their wedding, about their life together. They are wonderful. I hope a wonderful Chapter 8. Thank you.