Reviews for A Small, Small World
SamandDianeOTP chapter 7 . 9/30/2013
Nooooo...I don't want this to end!
Please continue writing these kind of fics! You are so great at it!
It could be like an alternate season 6 or something...
I've been enjoying following this one soooo much.
Well, I can always hope!
samanddiane4ever chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
Diane, run away behind your husband. Hug him, kiss him , love him fully; nothing else matters.
JulietxJames chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
Hmm...Interesting! Sam is taking this quite well...Maybe his just used to it.
Great update! Can't wait for the next! Hope Diane calms a bit down and talks with Sam.
Chelsea Oz chapter 6 . 9/28/2013
At least Sam could always laugh about it, huh? Poor Diane, however...
Chelsea Oz chapter 5 . 9/28/2013
Diane, please just focus and channel your energy into Sam and forget about this Italian d-bag!
samanddiane4ever chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
She must enjoy her honeymoon ; how a woman that has besides her a man so wonderful, handsome, kind and loving, can think of nothing else, instead enjoy the moment. Its true: she is very cerebral, but I hope she remember how much she wanted to marry Sam and not waste the time. Well done, I hope to continue
Jessica Simpson-Bourget chapter 5 . 9/27/2013
Very interesting. You have me wondering not only what Antonio's deal is, but why Diane's so hung up on it. Hope she can let go and enjoy her honeymoon to the max. Keep going- more soon, please!
JulietxJames chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
This...THIS!
Go on, or I'll die!
Not literally...Or maybe...
I just loooooove when you update, and it would break my heart if you stopped!
Yeah, that needed to be said!
samanddiane4ever chapter 4 . 9/25/2013
wonderful, exciting, romantic, intimate, so I found this chapter. I love the complicity between them and Sams recognition by having overcome his stage as womanizer by side Diane . Great when he says that any woman more satisfying him than her. Already knew it, but we love to hear.
Jessica Simpson-Bourget chapter 3 . 9/24/2013
Uh oh... Diane's memory will return, methinks, and I don't believe that's the last we'll see of Tony. Intriguing to have this sadness in the middle of the happiest place on earth. I hope Diane can handle it. Great stuff. I'm anxious to see where it goes!
samanddiane4ever chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
very good, over all the Sam's surprise, when asked at the hotel if you want one or two beds, for your honeymoon, as you may think you are given separate beds? very good LOL
audries chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Loving this already.
Chelsea Oz chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Great start, Rush!
Jessica Simpson-Bourget chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
Oh goody! We get to see that elusive and hilarious Disneymoon idea play out! Loving it already. More soon, please!
JulietxJames chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
No doubt I will! Great, great start! I can't wait to see where this is going!
30 | « Prev Page 1 2