Reviews for Haven
Kat chapter 1 . 7/24
Dear Cywscross,

Please please please update this story. I can't wait to read what happen next. The prospect of Ichigo creating his own government is very interesting. Please don't abandon this story.
XxElementalStormxX chapter 1 . 7/20
Lol father argument
MadAliceWonderland chapter 1 . 7/12
Not knowing what's next is the worst kind of torture. I love this story. Please write more!
-Alice
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 7/1
One chapter of this gloriousness? That's it!?
kid chapter 1 . 6/25
I'm not even going to ask for an update. I've seen this story many times but have never read it but know I see why it has so many favs. I love this story and would ask for another chapter, but I know it might not happen. this story is amazing.
Vanna chapter 1 . 6/24
So I'm assuming they're going to need to do something about Orihime's brother soon right? Have him set up as their first tenant in the new city? Have him pass on and collect him later? What?

Also, seeing as the whole Aizen saga is starting soon, what about Gin? His only allegiance is to himself and Rangiku. Seeing as he's lived most of his life solely to kill Aizen and his general personality... I can see him being interested in the rag tag group of humans making a home for themselves in Huco Mundo of all places. He also wouldn't underestimate them due to age, seeing as he was dangerous himself when he was young. Whether he dies or not- I think he'd be amused by the little group. Or at least amused enough to keep Aizen's attention away from them while he forms his own opinions.
Willow121 chapter 1 . 6/17
Great so far. Would love to have more chapters coming soon!
the girl who envies books chapter 1 . 6/15
It is physically hurting me that this hasn't been updated in so long. Please, post the next chapter already.
Windying chapter 1 . 6/1
First of all, I want to say that I love this fiction with a passion. I know that time traveling fiction tend to be really clique but I love it, like this one and Stranger in a Strange Land, Time Jump, Swinging Pendulum, and all other ones that you wrote on Time Traveler. They all are interesting and unique in their own ways that doesn't crossed them over. I am looking forward to the next chapters of this fiction along with all the other ones so please updates soon.

I really hope that you will keep this fiction as a nonpairing ones... too.
The story is awesome
bribright91 chapter 1 . 5/11
Amazing story. I love the group dynamics and the change of views. Thanks for posting!
Rudein chapter 1 . 5/11
lol ! I love Ryuuken and Isshin relationship ! It's so funny. I love your story, please keep writing it ! D
Phoenix Le Roux chapter 1 . 5/6
awesoooooome *-* kind of sad but awesome !
r3nlock chapter 1 . 5/2
this is a fantastic twist on time travel. how are they going to handle hime's brother? are they going to involve themselves in aizen's war? what are they going to do about rukia? i can't wait to see them try to befriend the arrancars (that'll scare them silly).
Black' Victor Cachat chapter 1 . 5/2
Really like this story, a change from your usual time travel stories in that now the Gotei 13, or at least a significant part of it based on names that were and were not mentioned, is the enemy.
Thinking of an argument with Rukia where she tries to defend the Gotei 13's role and duties, and Ichigo just asks how many friends she grew up with and how many died despite the protection the Shinigami were supposed to provide
The father-son stuff tends to be just plain funny