Reviews for Haven
Unimportent chapter 1 . 11/22
Awesome! Iloved how thier psycho-ness is pointed out and the comment Chad made about the therapist.
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 1 . 11/21
hahaha awesome
LittleChomper chapter 1 . 11/19
I love this story! Mainly because there's no romance, just friendship and I love friendship between 4 of them (no IchiRuki or IchiHime or any pairing) and time travel too. I really wish that you will update this story :)
cg037 chapter 1 . 11/3
I love it, keep up the good work.
soulXmaka4evalove chapter 1 . 10/18
Wow. This is hella awesome! Do you know how rare it is to find a time travel bleach story so well written? And with not just Ichigo but Orihime, Chad and Uryuu? I'm amazed an you are an excellent writer. I hope but won't push for an update. I know how annoying that can get when people just demand them like candy. Good luck and I hope to read more soon!
MoonlightRurouni chapter 1 . 10/18
Everything you write I absolutely adore and desperately need more of
Brytte Mystere chapter 1 . 10/10
Holy shit PLEASE I BEG YOU keep this going.
It's absolutely awesome and if my review isn't more detailed it's because I'm still utterly awed!
sho-kun the lion chapter 1 . 10/2
This is really good. I've always like to read fanfics where Soul Society tries to hunt down Ichigo and his friends because it seems realistic and something that Soul Society might do in the manga's canon. You are also adding in proper details on the specifics of building a city and this makes me really happy because sometimes authors leave out important details and it really annoys me. Is there any possibility that some of the more open minded Shinigami go to Ichigo's safe haven? Are you going to include the Wandenreich and Quincy arc? Please keep writing, I feel like you've got something really good going on here.
Wish Porter chapter 1 . 10/1
This story is amazing so far! I assume it's ongoing? If it's not, it would be a tragedy. This has the potential to be one of the greats.
Kira440 chapter 1 . 9/17
This is very, very good. I haven't read anything like it. I look forward to any and all updates for this fanfic!
penName111 chapter 1 . 9/14
I know that this will never be updated again and I just want to say that this was amazing and I look forward to reading more of your works.
Yumitsume chapter 1 . 9/11
I loved this. Will you ever be continuing it?

Lanathiel chapter 1 . 9/7
Please update! I beg of you! I'll sacrifice my poor plushies!
Orange Spiral 62 chapter 1 . 9/9
Any chance this story will be updated?
P1nk4m3n4 chapter 1 . 9/7