Reviews for Upon the Wings of Eagles
Interesting premise, but the writing style is really confusing.
TheOmniat chapter 9 . 4/8/2020
The Council hearing scene was just sooooooooooo EPIC XD
Never fuck with Space Marines, Ave Imperator!
JustAnotherRandomFan chapter 1 . 11/2/2019
The random bolding of words is atrocious. I can't read this shit when I don't know what needs emphasis and what doesn't.
Azrael chapter 1 . 12/16/2018
Wow, this is truly , atrociously bad. My immortal level of bad.
I'm excited to see how bad it can get, it's not that often when you stumble unto something of this calibre.
Wom1 chapter 19 . 2/28/2018
Great story though it got confusing after entering the digsite, i think thats just a case of lots of events and mot enough exposition though and it brings back memories of mass effect human revolution.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2017
Well, this is certainly a very bold attempt at a crossover. Truly one the boldest ever. Surely this bold new world will further embolden our bold heros. Likewise the boldness of Shepard and her bold crew of the bold should meet this bold new challenges boldly, AND with boldness. Bold.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/25/2017
Interesting premise, could've been a great story. But the bolding, man. The random bolded words render this fic unreadable.
The Linge chapter 19 . 1/31/2017
That moment, when you find a good fanfic that has not been updated for years and finish reading it, is saddening.

When you find it is being continued...oh yes.
artilyon-rand chapter 19 . 2/1/2017
man :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD IM SO HAPPY THANK YOUUUUUU
Illuviar chapter 19 . 1/31/2017
Wow, I had lost hope to see this updated again!
Exivus chapter 1 . 12/10/2016
The random bold words and capital letters make it very hard to read.
Jake chapter 1 . 10/22/2016
I was interested in your story but I can't put up with all the random bold words. I don't know what you were going for but it came across horribly. Try to find a good fanfic with something like that, let alone an actual novel. I dare you.
Deadzepplin chapter 1 . 8/15/2016
all the random Bolding of words killed this for me
Guest chapter 18 . 6/13/2016