Reviews for Upon the Wings of Eagles
Drakensteel chapter 12 . 3/4/2014
Thanks for update! Interesting choice for machine spirits. Also, love him breaking down the door b/c he forgot how to open it.
Chimeara7 chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Story premise has a lot of potential, but I can't read even half of the first chapter because of the mass of bolded words.
ww1990ww chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
Why I gave starnge feeling that Emporo is laughing when we watch this?
Vengeful Astartes chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
Wicked chapter Can't wait to read more.
Imperial Briton chapter 11 . 3/2/2014
Oh, just wanted to add. Only the Salamanders know how to hand forge their own armour. I'm not saying that Sigmund can't hand forge his own armour, I'm just saying that maybe you should give some back story that he was on a mission for Death Watch or something, where he was close to a Salamander Battle-Brother, and he learnt the art of intricate armour forging from him.
I only say this because Salamanders are the only ones to do this, as the Ultramarines [/Smurfs] are usually so orthodox that they either use old armour, rely to heavily on the master of the forge, or believe in the Codex teaching 'Frak self suffiency, rely on a decrepit Cult of Machines to make everything for you'.
salamanders are also the only Chapter/Legion that makes its own bullets, Bolters, advanced Technologies, and Terminator armour. Which you could also say that Sigmund learnt if we is given a back history with a Salamander.
Imperial Briton chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
as brilliant a Chapter as ever.
Just one question, is there going to be a Tali/Sigmund relationship, or a Sheppard/Sigmund relationship.
I'm pretty much fine either way, but just want the clarification.

Can't wait until the next chapter comes out.

Kunneg_andris
Superemopowerz chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
Machine god void dragon c'tan... And I got to call b.s. on how tali could simply get pass the machine spirit. But great chapter!
artilyon-rand chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
emperors bless you for this Heretical story damn so goood
Chooky Chook chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
neat. the times whenever everyone stares at him in awe, must start to be getting annoying for Sig.
as they happen so often
Aline1 chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
Wait a minute, mentions of old gods and blood sacrifices... Oh dear, shepard is going to need a bigger gun and perhaps a sword.
alex.rushing.5 chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
Hohohho! Sigmund comes a singing.
Emile-A239 chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
well Tali change your suit to a nice red because your the Normandy's new Tech-Priest.
Inquisitor Azreal chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
This is without a doubt my favorite story on this site.
Jouaint chapter 12 . 3/2/2014
Another magnificent chapter.
Superemopowerz chapter 11 . 2/21/2014
Power armor are mounted on adamantium. Another thing is how could Sigmund say things from the 21st century since ever since the Age of Strife those type of knowledge was lost. Well everything was lost expect the technology. And I keep reading that their is more than one Space Marine in this galaxy. Which begs the question, Where are they? And which chapter is he in? I hope either Blood Angels or the Grey Knights.
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »