Reviews for Upon the Wings of Eagles
DeathIsABishi chapter 9 . 1/20/2014
Saren said the bad thing about Papa Smurf, oh no. This seems worth a follow.
WhoAmI chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
What a fantastic chapter. I cant wait for the next chapter. Update as soon as you can.
Broken Trident chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
Good chapter but I noticed one major mistake:

"You have insulted my Chapter!"

They are still a Legion.
artilyon-rand chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
never dare to put shepard on level near a space make her awesome as she is a total badass. but otherwise it just wrong ... i can barely stand when people make shepard equal to master chief ... they just destroying canon
Commissar Critical chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
Your writing style is infinity annoying. Please use periods/commas.
Superemopowerz chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
Great chapter! Also I have been wondering this is the WH40K in another galaxy or is it supposed to be in a future or another reality in your story?
Tankred chapter 9 . 1/16/2014
Well, that wasn't bad as first introductions to a galactic forum goes.

Also it's Eezo, as in ElemEnt ZerO.
Sierra166048 chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
I really like how. You've reduced the amount of bolding a capitalizations in your latest chapters, it makes the reading experience that much better. But i can gripe about the amount of ellipses you use. But the characters are moving along nicely though.
alex.rushing.5 chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
Sigmundjst showed off lightning and so many things.
Destrark chapter 1 . 1/15/2014
Get rid of the bolded bits, its extremely distracting and makes it hard to read. I gave up on reading half way through and scrolled down to write this.
thestaradder chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
OH MAN IT IS SO ON, LETS DO THIS WOOOT!
Chooky Chook chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
hmm...
it was a flag pole... not a stick...

lol very nice
Inquisitor Azreal chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
Every fifteen days, that is way to long to await the next masterpiece to grace my eyes! Ave Imperiator.
giodan chapter 9 . 1/15/2014
...he used pscitic power on the front of the council? how come they did't shot him?
Jouaint chapter 9 . 1/15/2014