Reviews for Upon the Wings of Eagles
Oliver V chapter 1 . 5/1/2016
Jesus Christ.
Stop using two paragraphs where a sentence would do, get to the fucking point and stop bolding so many goddamn words.
This is some of the most aggravating, pretentious, disjointed writing I've ever read. My Immortal was easier to read.
What the hell, man.
justreidabook chapter 11 . 4/1/2016
I forgot to favorite this
TheGreatUncleanOne chapter 17 . 3/16/2016
Two years later...

Btw robospartan and anyone else who stoped cause of the bold texts clearly havent actaully look at the fic at all...
shadowsdeep chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Okay, summary sounded good and I was pretty interested to read this...

What are you trying to achieve with the random bold text? It completely killed the flow/immersion of the story, I couldn't get into it at all. Tried skipping to the next chapter but it still happens, so I can't even ignore the first and pretend your story starts 'In Media Res' :(

Still, fanfiction is there for people of every taste, and if this is the kind of story formatting you and others were looking to write/read, then happy reading I guess :)
magnusvictor chapter 18 . 12/21/2015
I get the sense that someone got bit *hard* by real-life problems. Like writer's block.

Too bad - this story is awesome.
E E Merica chapter 18 . 10/30/2015
Hi! What's happening? Is this still a running concern?
Eljin1 chapter 18 . 8/24/2015
man oh man this is amazing!
ive noticed a few things that have been missing from the last few chapters, sigmund's mental tactical analysis/planning, and the mass effect style encyclopedia updates. i hope we will be seeing a return of them both.
Michaelkoc1 chapter 18 . 7/3/2015
Wow this story was amazing! I absolutley love all the stuff from the warhammer universe mixing with the mass effect universe..
That last chapter on the hulk was fantastic!
Such a shame this seems to have been abandoned
Silly-Scare-Crow chapter 1 . 4/10/2015
Why the hell are so many words in bold!?
Guest chapter 18 . 3/17/2015
Hey bro...you dont need to say THQ

THQ is dead
greyson chapter 1 . 2/4/2015
my only problem with this is that you used the ultrasmurfs and as a BA and DA player i am hurt everyone loves robot gorillaman more than the lion or sang who are cooler because of reasons. other than that its a good read. Rawbutt girlyman and his smurfs got nothing on the other primarchs (wants to be changed to matriarchy lol wheres the damn patriarchy when you need it jkjk40k)
OBSERVER01 chapter 18 . 1/20/2015
great fic
Orbital chapter 1 . 1/11/2015
From the little bit i could read, this is a great story, and i was also really pumped that i had FOUND a Warhammer/Mass Effect crossover. But the bolding ruins it, really. And while i'm not going to pretend to know how uploading works on this site, it should take zero time to fix.
Ernest.Shippinglane89 chapter 18 . 12/28/2014
I hope you pick this back up as i really like the Space Marine guy in this story. Bolding of words like others have stated was pretty annoying but you cut back on it quite alot.
314 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »