Reviews for Upon the Wings of Eagles
Drucchi chapter 2 . 9/26/2013
I love the story, for a moment i thought the bit about the Mona Lisa was about a painting of Shepard. Though i must say that the constant bold words are really annoying. Other than that i am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Please post them quicker.
OnlineImhotep chapter 2 . 9/25/2013
For the love of hell, stop bolding things randomly. It makes it incredibly difficult to read.
Also; quotations marks. Use them not these: . Those are not quotation marks. Don't use them.
Full sentences would be appreciated, you know; verb, subject, intelligent wording?
OnlineImhotep chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
Unreadable due to random bolding.
Knock that shit off.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
I like the idea and flow but the bolded words distracted me more then helped with emphasis
IKnowMe chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
This looks really great and I cant wait for more but i have a question: Do you have a bold words fetish?
Blinded in a bolthole chapter 1 . 9/25/2013
The Man? I know Asari are mono-gendered and call the donor partners of their bonding "Father" regardless of gender but to call a female, man is kinda insulting toward her gender (as she can be kick arse AND a woman... just ask Sirens in Borderlands). That or Shep is an unfortunate victim of "Sue" syndrome.
The Poarter chapter 2 . 9/24/2013
I see promise in this story. Only time will tell if you live up to my expectations or not.
Broken Trident chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I really like it so far. Especially Shepard's and Eldar's parts.

However, I know a lot of people already asked this question but I will still ask it - what's with all the words in bold script? Are you trying to put some kind of emphasis on them? If so, it is extremely random.

I hope you'll give us some explanation later on.
yuzah chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
i agree with the rest of the comments. Stop with the random bold words. They add nothing to the phrases if you use them every 5 words
Jouaint chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Interesting chapter. I would recommend using LESS bolding, while using it here and there helps draw attention to something specific, overdoing it takes away from the story.
Tokyo Express chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
Well done. Your story is good so far,

However what's beginning to become annoying is the bolded words. You're bolding too many words and it tends to break the readers concentration on the actual story itself. I suggest you stop that.

Well done anyway.
Major Richard Sharpe chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
interesting story... i look forward to more
Reikson chapter 1 . 9/23/2013
What the Hell's with the random bolded words?
Thrans chapter 2 . 9/23/2013
I realy cannot wait to see were this goes, great start.
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 11 18 19 20 21