Reviews for Upon the Wings of Eagles
Elianor chapter 1 . 12/6/2014
Seriously bro, too much bolding of words. Bolding is meant to be emphasis used sparingly, not in every...otehr..damn...word
Just a fellow chapter 1 . 11/28/2014
I wanted to read this. I was excited to. But dang, my friend. Your habit of bolding so many words makes it an absolute eyesore and impossible to read. Seriously. I can't even tell if you're a good writer or not because of this crazy formating. It kills all sense of flow. Do everyone a favor and clean up the formatting (as in take 10 minutes to just undo all the bold) and we will all enjoy it more, you'll stop getting reviews like this and I can enjoy what looks like a really cool story. Win-win.
Space King Wizard Duck chapter 18 . 11/25/2014
hjehshshs

Ohgodpleasemore.

No idea why i wanted to look up this mixing of fictions, mostly for lolophumans, but what i got was so much more! 200k words in less than 20chapters, you sir have the record (in the stories i've read) for most amount of words in least amount of chapters. Whats more, is i DREADED getting to this chapter, because now i have to wait for more! You my good sir/ma'am have greatly out done yourself with this fine piece of literature. I love it and can't wait for more, nearly getting goose bumps from how chilling some of these parts are. Keep up the damned good work.

Also for the longest chapter I've ever read, i think. :V
Slim Jim chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
I am so goddam confused right now.
Neo-Devil chapter 2 . 10/22/2014
the Reapers are screwed as they don't stand a chance against the Imperium, One Emperor Class Titan, 50 Reapers will go down, 3 titans, same result.
Admiral Saris chapter 2 . 10/15/2014
Please, please, please, tell me you eventually stop using bold font to emphasize words, its driving me nuts.
Admiral Saris chapter 1 . 10/15/2014
The bold words are driving me nuts.
Hachichiyyin chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Too many words in bold. Seriously. Use italics if you must, and even then, use them for important words/sentences.
Mr. Exterminatus chapter 18 . 10/6/2014
Hope you write more soon. Can't wait for it.
CodeGeassAddict chapter 2 . 9/7/2014
I want to like this, I really do. I've read up to here and it's clearly not bad, with no obvious grammatical errors, and the premise is one I've always liked. But those random bold words, random capitalization, it's so freaking common that it literally gives me a headache.

Can you put out an alternate version without so many bolded words? It seems like such a small thing, but it's really hindering my enjoyment of this story.
Selias chapter 1 . 9/5/2014
Why the hell is every other word bolded?
Guest chapter 1 . 9/1/2014
This looks interesting but the constant words in bold and then non bold kills any enjoyment for me
Randoh chapter 1 . 8/28/2014
Do not see the point of all the bolded words. Initially though that it was a radical way of placing the reader off balance at the start. However, looks like something you do for the entire story.

Its unreadable. Makes the reader pause at odd times. Nd forces us to decipher any meaning if any.
Schrenostahl chapter 1 . 8/20/2014
It must be an interesting story. Too bad it's completely unreadable.
hughfj08 chapter 1 . 8/15/2014
I wanted to read it.
The premise looked interesting.
But all the randomly bolded words is painful to the eyes.
Couldn't even be bothered starting.
Instead I skipped 13 chapters to see if it was still happening, to see that you still bold words indiscriminately.

Why do you do this?
I mean seriously WHY?

I'm gonna go now, and won't be returning until I receive a message telling me you have stopped doing it, AND fixed all prior chapters
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »