Reviews for Upon the Wings of Eagles
Aoirann chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
Oh god. I forgot about that implant.
Sora with an S chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
You seem to have Thermal sensors mixed up with LIDAR. LIDAR is Radar with lasers instead of radio waves, it doesn't detect heat, and there is no such thing as 'Passive LIDAR'.
Sora with an S chapter 8 . 8/1/2014
Nictpick time: The Necrons only started popping up around 41M, so a Space Marine from around 31M wouldn't know about them.
paradoxjr chapter 18 . 7/18/2014
Oh dear Emprah

It's the Spess Wolves :D
Illuviar chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
Great chapter!
l3ct0r chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
now shepard will got a DREADNOUGHT seriously? what the hell she will fight to need such quantity of firepower,
with that kind of firepower I think that a batalion of Eclipse-sisters with heavy weapons and in matriarch age will not survive more than 5 mikes
and the reaction of the Council to the planet-destroyer will be a funny one
will Dancing in Shadow reapear to explain wht happend?

keep working
good summer, and until 15 August
Illuviar chapter 14 . 7/16/2014
That was a fun chapter! Can't stop smiling! :D
Illuviar chapter 11 . 7/16/2014
Very good chapter! This is probably the best WH40K and ME crossover I've read! :D
Jouaint chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
Great chapter.
Inquisitor Azreal chapter 18 . 7/16/2014
Space puppies! My favorite chapter. Good to see some of em. But don't worry about update length every single one of your amazingly crafted chapters is worth it. Even if it is agonizing.
Syqadelic chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
What's with all the bolded words?
555814 chapter 18 . 7/10/2014
UPDATE FOR THE UPDATE GOD! CHAPTER FOR THE CHAPTER THRONE
OR
THRONES FOR THE THRONE SKULL!
Deamondeathstone chapter 18 . 7/5/2014
I like this fic!

Just wondering with all the temporal displacement going on (I mean those Spacemarines and there Rhino came from a later period then Sigmund and his little buddies.), wouldn't it be possible for Sheppard to recieve a Sister of Battle type armor?

Greetz!
Publiclee Speaking chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
I want to read this story, I really do. The premise seems really interesting, but the rampant bold inflation destroys any possibility of engagement with the story itself. Because of that I could barely make it through the first chapter, and I will not be reading any more.
TheKhorneFlakes chapter 18 . 6/17/2014
Why do i get the distinct feeling that Liaria is going to get a bolt round in the cranium?
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »