Reviews for Upon the Wings of Eagles
theis38 chapter 18 . 6/16/2014
I would rather wait a while for good chapter then get a lot of bad ones, please take all the time you need.
This is YOUR story.
thepkrmgc chapter 1 . 6/16/2014
all the bold text makes the writing seem jagged and abrasive to the eyes when reading
Guest chapter 18 . 6/14/2014
/Darth Vader voice/

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

:P
Gato chapter 18 . 6/13/2014
I like the fact that you informed us not only that there would be a delay, but why. Take it from another author: Be not content when you can make your words sing. Instead take pride when you can make them roar.
Skepsis Forever chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
BECAUSE I felt I SHOULD leave a REVIEW, SEEING that I had READ some of IT. I AM going to STATE that I had INITIALLY found it INTERESTING, and I had HOPED that EVENTUALLY you would stop writing LIKE THIS, but ALAS, after SO MANY chapters, you have NOT, and I have too much RESPECT for my BRAIN to continue reading like THIS, however GOOD the IDEA, STORY or PLOT may BE.
Fush n chups chapter 8 . 6/14/2014
The constant... dots that you... keep putting... in between... the words... are getting... intensely... annoying... Please... stop...
artilyon-rand chapter 18 . 6/14/2014
a question when this one end there will be sequel?cuz it will be really sad like the end of a Golden era if this just end..
Dantegrey chapter 18 . 6/14/2014
And that is why I love this story...
Take, your time, sharp your pencil and update when you are ready.
Just keep up the good work.
Imperial Briton chapter 18 . 6/14/2014
fine by me, you are a fantastic writer, and all writers need time to work on their masterpieces; as long as this new chappie doesn't end this entire fic, altogether, for all eternity; I all up for it taking forever, because like any good wine, the longer the story/wine has been added to/worked on/sat the better the vintage in the long term.

The imperium wasn't built in a day, and I hardly expect the saving of its foundations, to occur in that day either; all things take time, so you have my green tick of approval.

The Prussian/English/Australian Colonist

Kunneg_Andris
Guest chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
Dear god the BOLD! Why would you write like this? Oo ouch my eyes!
Chooky Chook chapter 18 . 6/13/2014
see you on the 30th then, looking forward to the update
giodan chapter 18 . 6/13/2014
good this is one sholud write fanfic! i'll take my tire re-rendy the story whit a simle!
Superemopowerz chapter 16 . 6/8/2014
Mass Effect weapons fire at supersonic speed. A weapon that fires a fraction of the speed of light into a handheld gun is that of a spaceship MAC guns bro. If that makes any sense.

"The projectile is launched at supersonic velocities by decreasing its mass in a mass effect field. "

masseffect .wikia wiki/Weapons
Jiopaba chapter 2 . 6/8/2014
Holy God, I can't even continue. Could you just like... go through every one of the first dozen chapters and unbold absolutely everything?

You use it modestly enough in the chapters towards the end that I glanced at that it seems like an unusual but valid tactic to separate certain forms of text visually and add emphasis. It's still not a fantastic idea I think, but at least it's not awful.

This though... it's literally unreadable for me. I can't bend my head around it because it's just formatted in such a hideous way.

No comment on the content of the story, I could barely follow it for trying to read past the weird and totally random bolding.
Beyogi chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
No idea if this story has potential to be good, but I'm not going to continue to read it. Bolding every fifth to tenth word in your story doesnt add emphasis it makes the story unreadable.
314 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »