Reviews for Upon the Wings of Eagles
Beyogi chapter 1 . 6/8/2014
No idea if this story has potential to be good, but I'm not going to continue to read it. Bolding every fifth to tenth word in your story doesnt add emphasis it makes the story unreadable.
Hefster chapter 17 . 6/8/2014
your wonderful story deserves more reviews. it is a fun read, keep it up
Imperial-Priest Engelbart chapter 17 . 6/7/2014
By the God-Emperor's name! In name of his divine majesty's Eclessiarchy! Thy fanfiction is approved, by one of his faithful priests that represents his righteous and exalted Eclessiarchy! I speak in voice of his holy name, I bring you upon you my review upon such things!

It is detailed, it is amazing in structure and in organization, it is a wonderous tale depicting the struggle and the journey of a faithful Astartes.. But, it's slow one could callously put it as.. But besides the slow process, I do enjoy this.
Qinetiq chapter 1 . 6/7/2014
Can't say anything about the story itself, i stopped reading it just after first chapter. Because people actually read to enjoy, not overcome your retarded formatting and twice more retarded usage of b. If you want to highlight or make an accent on something, use words. Won't read until fixed.
HonorGuardElite chapter 15 . 6/6/2014
this is awesome
Ahra chapter 17 . 6/3/2014
*Cough*
ME Ground weapons fire Rice-Grains that are "Merely" Supersonic, Not even Hypersonic.
You took the speed of one of their Dreadnoughts and applied it to their pistols.
anon chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
The Mass Effect crew had witnessed firsthand what the Immaterium can do. I wonder what their reaction might be if they saw the Greater Daemon outside if where they are.

Question, is Liara had been exposed to the Warp? If it is, what are tye subtle changes in her?

Hope you bring more Space Marines from the other chapters, maybe bring a Space Wolf...

Good Luck in the next chapter
The Emperor Protects
artilyon-rand chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
i mea wow .Sigmund so damn cool xd so eager for the next one thank you hope our marine doesnt meet the Emperor yet those lots of sexual tensiĆ³n xd love them
Tankred chapter 17 . 6/2/2014
On the one hand they have more space marines, but on the other a greater daemon and suicidal geth. Hmm.

I usually refer to the Lexicanum when it comes to spelling such things, and it refers to them as the 'Gyrinx' or sometimes 'Grynix'.
Broken Trident chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
So... If I understand this right, Liara mutated under the influence of the Warp and her appearance is closer to that of a Banshee or something. In any case this is not going to end well for her.
Superemopowerz chapter 17 . 5/31/2014
With the amount of lore that is changing the oldest space marine can reach up 9 feet tall. Also I said the average Space Marine height is now 8 feet tall no longer 7 feet tall and anything lower than 7'5" is considered a mutation. And how does being psyker makes you taller? Yes a psyker is a mutate , I have no doubt about that but their mutation doesn't have anything to do with there height. I believe that a librarian's height is that of an average marine. I feel like you are making your character smurf too special? If you understand what I mean.
Inquisitor Storm chapter 9 . 5/18/2014
Best. Council. Meeting. EVER.
OF. ALL. TIME.
Dantegrey chapter 16 . 5/17/2014
And another space marine join the fray...xD
I take it Sigmund has starting to discover the preludes of the Heresy..one does question..how that will affect a soul like him? and all things considered..how many other "survivors or dimension displacements" as Grias are we going to see around?..

Please keep up the good work
MonkeyWthAKnife chapter 16 . 5/15/2014
Great story, but the Iron Hands legion is the X Legion and the Emperor's Children is the III.
Tokyo Express chapter 16 . 5/15/2014